Reply to thread
Page 1554 of 1554 1549 1552 1553 1554
Results 15,531 to 15,538 of 15538

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

1. #15531 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15407 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,619 Times in 7,193 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello everyone.

Good day.

Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. How are you doing today? We reached the last day of this trading week. How much have you enjoyed this trading week? I have been waiting to close my running trades in Bitcoin since last month. There is no sign that I could close those trades soon. I missed some 100% perfect trades due to those long-lasting trades in Bitcoin. Bitcoin went to test the 51,000 level and then bounced back to test the 43,000 level. Now it ranges between the 47,000 level to 46,000 level. Ukraine is going to approve Bitcoin transactions. It's a good sign for the Bitcoin buyers, but it is bad news for my trading.

Name: Balance Showing.png Views: 308 Size: 463.5 KB

Scheduled news for trading:

Today is an important day for the CAD and the USD buyers. Friday trading is very dangerous and uncertain. Most of the expert traders advise avoiding trading on Friday. Check the enclosed scheduled information for trading and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Name: News for trading 2.png Views: 182 Size: 19.9 KB

Name: News for trading 1.png Views: 182 Size: 31.9 KB

Update of my running trades in Bitcoin:

I opened another trade in Bitcoin. Now my total lot size is $0.04, which is very big in Bitcoin. Bitcoin looks unstable right now. But it won't be a wise decision to place a sell trade now. I opened it because I don't like to do hedging. Wait for the potential buying opportunity in Bitcoin. Follow the below trading strategy for trading:

Entry point: 46,000 level
    Take profit: 50,000 level
    Stop loss: 45,000 level

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 194 Size: 97.6 KB

Name: Bonus status.png Views: 195 Size: 104.0 KB

What do you think about those running trades in Bitcoin? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative research. Have a wonderful trading day.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

Approved

2. #15532 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello everyone.

Good day.

Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. How are you doing today? We reached another weekend. But I have no weekend because I have been hanging on the market since last month. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are open 24/7. In the previous week, Bitcoin passed a terrible momentum. It went to test the 43,000 level from the 51,000 level. Billionaire John Paulson asked to avoid investing in Bitcoin. Some have said that it's the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin. After the announcement of legal tender by El Salvador, Bitcoin changed its momentum significantly.

Name: Balance Showing.png Views: 506 Size: 702.6 KB

History of my trades:

Yesterday I closed one of my running trades in Bitcoin with a small profit. I have no confidence in the recent movement in Bitcoin. Crypto custody fees are increasing day by day. It went to $.77 per day due to triple trades. Now I have good equity to place another trade in the next week.

Name: trading history.png Views: 166 Size: 20.2 KB

Bitcoin looks unstable right now. It may move anywhere from this level. There is a possibility that Bitcoin may try to test the 51,000 level, or it may try to test the 40,000 level. It means that Bitcoin is not perfect for trading now. Just wait for the perfect timing. If you want to open any short-term trade then follow the below trade:

Entry point: 44,000 level
    Stop loss: 43,000 level

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 176 Size: 95.7 KB

Name: Bonus status.png Views: 172 Size: 100.3 KB

What do you think about those running trades in Bitcoin? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative research. Enjoy your weekend with your friends and family.

Approved

3. #15533 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello everyone.

Good day.

Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. How much are you enjoying your weekend? My trades in Bitcoin keep going. It tried to test the 44,000 level and failed to break this support. Now it ranges from the 45,000 level to the 46,000 level. Bitcoin could try to test the 41,000 level, where 61.8 Fibonacci level is available. Till today, there is no good news available for Bitcoin. So, it is possible to test the 40,000 level with this weave. But I believe that Bitcoin will bounce back strongly to re-test the 50,000 level by the next week.

Tomorrow is not a vital day for fundamental news analyzers. There is nothing to worry about the abnormal market movement. Try to analyze the market as per the technical analysis. Check the enclosed scheduled information for trading and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Name: News for trading 1.png Views: 445 Size: 7.8 KB

Bitcoin looks unstable and undecided right now. It won't be a wise decision to place any trades in Bitcoin. Bitcoin could try to test the 40,000 level, or it could try to re-test the 50,000 level from this 45,000 level. Wait for market confirmation. We may get a clue by tomorrow. So, it would be a wise decision to wait. By using strong SL and TP levels you may open the below trade on Bitcoin:

Stop loss: 43,000 level

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 152 Size: 96.7 KB

Name: Bonus status.png Views: 153 Size: 100.3 KB

What do you think about those running trades in Bitcoin? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative research. Have a wonderful weekend.

Approved

4. #15534 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello everyone.

Good day.

Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. How are you doing today? Boring time is over, and it's time to start trading again. I have no weekend because my trades in Bitcoin are always open. I have been passing through a financial crisis in recent days. My investment in mining companies became frozen, no income from my trades. Due to a system delay, my salary for the government job hasn't started yet. Hopefully, everything will be fixed soon. Yesterday Bitcoin went to test the 44,000 level and then bounced back to test the 46,000 level.

Name: Balance in Transaction amount.png Views: 366 Size: 141.6 KB

Trading history:

Due to the collapse of Bitcoin, the custody fee has been reduced. Now, it charges $0.57 instead of $.70, which is a good sign for my trading account. I don't know what I should do to avoid such long-lasting trades. I have been showing my extreme level of patience in that case. Let's see what will happen next.

Name: trading history.png Views: 115 Size: 20.2 KB

Today is not an important day for the fundamental analyzers. No need to worry about any high or medium impact news today. Please focus on the technical analysis. Check the enclosed scheduled information for trading and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Name: News for trading 1.png Views: 114 Size: 7.8 KB

Bitcoin looks bearish right now. But it may change in the next week. It won't be a wise decision to place any trade in Bitcoin right now. Wait for the perfect timing in the next week. I am thinking about hedging, but it looks unsafe in this present scenario. Follow the below trading strategy with a strong SL and TP level.

Take profit: 48,000 level
    Stop loss: 42,000 level

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 129 Size: 95.7 KB

Name: Bonus status.png Views: 130 Size: 100.3 KB

What do you think about those running trades in Bitcoin? Please share your experience with us. Have a successful trading week.

Approved

5. #15535 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello everyone.

Good day.

Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. How are you doing today? How was your first-day trading? Yesterday, I opened some trades in EURUSDweek and Bitcoin. I closed my EURUSDweek trade with a moderate loss. Then I opened a buy (hedge) trade-in Bitcoin which is running with a moderate profit now. I am totally fed up with my recent trading performance in Bitcoin. I have been hanging on the market with my Bitcoin trades since last month. I desperately need to close those long-lasting trades. Bitcoin crashed after the announcement from Walmart that they don't want to accept Litecoin right now.

Name: Balance Showing.png Views: 328 Size: 355.3 KB

Yesterday's trading history:

I opened a $0.62 lot size trade in EURUSDweek as per requirement. I closed my trade with a small loss to avoid long-time hanging. But after closing this trade, now EURUSDweek starts flying upwards. It's frustrating when your closed trade went as per your analysis, but your open trade went the opposite.

Name: trading history.png Views: 105 Size: 35.8 KB

Today is an important day for the USD index. Last week, the USD index tried to recover its position. This week it looks to be on repeat. Check the enclosed scheduled information for trading and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Name: News for trading 1.png Views: 108 Size: 36.5 KB

Bitcoin went to test the 43,000 level when Walmart declared that they are not ready to accept Litecoin right now. I have told you many times that Bitcoin always moves as per news analysis. It has no value for the technical analyzer. It's not safe heaven to trade in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. I opened a trade for hedging and I have planned to close it with a small profit. Follow the below trading strategy for Bitcoin trade:

Entry point: 43,000 level
    Stop loss: 42,000 level.

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 108 Size: 98.8 KB

Name: Bonus status.png Views: 107 Size: 102.3 KB

Thanks a lot for your continuous visit to my trading journal. Due to extra pressure in my official task, I couldn't even log in to my forum account after my journal update. I will come back soon. Have a successful trading week.

Approved

6. #15536 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello everyone.

Good day.

Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. Yesterday I closed my buy trade in Bitcoin. It was a mistake because my trade was perfect. I missed a good profit due to early closing. It's my bad habit that I always close my profitable trade with a small profit, but I never close my loss trade with a moderate loss. To survive in the Forex market, you should learn how to accept good profit and a moderate loss. Bitcoin went to test the 46,500 level after having bounced back from the 43,000 level.

Name: Balance Showing.png Views: 505 Size: 627.1 KB

Today is an important day for the GBP, CAD, and USD currencies. Yesterday the USD index news went wrong. It helped gold to test the 1800 level again. Check the enclosed scheduled information for trading and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Name: News for trading 2.png Views: 92 Size: 37.1 KB

History of yesterday's trading:

Yesterday I closed one of my trades in Bitcoin. It was a terrible mistake. I should keep it until test my TP level at the 46,500 level. I am a bad trader, and you should learn from my mistakes. That's why I always share everything with you. I have nothing to hide.

Name: trading history.png Views: 89 Size: 6.2 KB

My two sell trades in Bitcoin are running with the monster loss. Bitcoin started moving downwards, but yesterday's bad news would help it to test the 50,000 level again. So, wait for the potential buying opportunity in Bitcoin. Follow the below trading strategy for Bitcoin:

Entry point: 45,000 level
    Stop loss: 44,000 level

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 95 Size: 96.0 KB

Name: Bonus status.png Views: 96 Size: 99.4 KB

What do you think about those boring trades in Bitcoin? Do you think that I could close those trades within this month? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative research. Have a successful trading week.

Approved

7. #15537 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello everyone.

Good day.

Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. How are you doing today? How much have you been enjoying this week's trading? Bitcoin went to test the 43,000 level, but now it has moved upwards to test the 50,000 level. I told you about this movement a few days ago. I missed this excellent opportunity because I closed my buy trade too early. I have taken the decision that I should open some trades in Silver or Gold with maximum risk to avoid this hanging status. It's better to get the margin call instead of hanging on to the market like this. That's why I opened a sell trade in Silver with a $1 lot size. It will lead me to get some good profit, or it will lead me to get the margin call milestone.

Today is an important day for USD, EUR, and AUD currencies. Once again the USD index becomes very vital for my trading. If the USD index becomes strong then I will get some green pips. Otherwise, I will lose everything. Check the enclosed scheduled information for trading and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Name: News for trading 1.png Views: 83 Size: 37.2 KB

Update of my running trade-in Silver:

Silver looks undecided right now. It went to test the 24.0 level, but it failed to break this resistance. It may try to test this level again. I believe that it should hit my TP level at 23.50 level. Otherwise, I won't mind if it helps me to get the margin call. My trading strategy for Silver:

Entry point: 23.795 level
    Take profit: 23.50 level
    Stop loss: No stop loss as usual.

Name: Sil.png Views: 71 Size: 90.2 KB

Name: Silver trade.png Views: 71 Size: 90.8 KB

Bitcoin looks strong right now. It will lead me to hang on to the market for a long time. It has been a boring journey since last month. Wait for the potential buying opportunity in Bitcoin. Follow the below trading strategy in Bitcoin:

Stop loss: 45,000 level.

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 73 Size: 101.8 KB

Name: Bonus status.png Views: 72 Size: 102.6 KB

Have a successful trading week. Take care.

Approved

8. #15538 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello everyone.

Good day.

Warmest welcome to today's trading journal update. How are you doing today? After a long time, I managed to make some good profit from my trade. I have been hanging on the market since last month. I had a negative free margin. The last few week's weekly bonuses help me to get some free margin to open a new trade-in Silver. I managed a $122 profit from my Silver trade. Silver went to test the 23.0 level as per my analysis. The market is moving as per my analysis, but I am hanging on the market due to a wrong trade. Please don't open any trade without using SL if you have good capital.

Friday trading is always risky. Today is not an important day for fundamental news analyzers. There is almost nothing today. Check the enclosed scheduled information for trading and prepare your trading accordingly.

Name: News for trading 1.png Views: 258 Size: 23.5 KB

Yesterday's trading history:

I passed a successful trading day yesterday. I feel good after this success. My total bonus total is $515, and my trading balance is $764. My trading account has a $250 profit. I need to close my trades in Bitcoin desperately. The crypto custody fee has been deducted from my trading balance gradually.

Name: trading history.png Views: 46 Size: 7.5 KB

Bitcoin looks bullish right now. It's not a good sign for my trading. Bitcoin went to test the 43,000 level and then bounced back to test the 49,000 level. I won't be surprised if Bitcoin would try to test the 52,000 level by this weave. Follow the below trading strategy for trading:

Stop loss: 45,000 level

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 47 Size: 95.3 KB

Name: Bonus status.png Views: 46 Size: 99.6 KB

What do you think about those running trades in Bitcoin? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative research. Have fun and take care.

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1554 of 1554 1549 1552 1553 1554

Subscribed to this Thread : 34