• Reply to thread
    Page 1150 of 1150 ... 1145 1148 1149 1150
    Results 11,491 to 11,493 of 11493

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

1. #11491 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

kckush9 is a splendid one to behold kckush9 is a splendid one to behold kckush9 is a splendid one to behold kckush9 is a splendid one to behold kckush9 is a splendid one to behold kckush9 is a splendid one to behold kckush9 is a splendid one to behold kckush9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and had done well in trading throughout last week. Weekly bonus dollar has been credited to our Instaforex account from MT5 forum. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant support throughout my five years journey with you.

Last week i earned nothing. But i am not unhappy for this reason because i didn't get any margin call last week. It's a great achievement for me.

Day by day Coronavirus patient is increasing rapidly throughout Bangladesh, Pakistan, India. It's not a good sign for us. We should be more careful specially for the senior citizens. Hope everything will be fixed soon.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Stay at home and stay safe mates.
      Hi how are you hope you are doing fine and doing well I am also fine. Yes you are right coronavirus is a spreading day by day and this is not good for our economy. There may be a chances of recession if the virus is spreading like this field. We should also take care of ourselves and the others so that this virus can be stopped or we can be able to break the chain of separating the virus. Stay safe stay home and you're good reading from your homes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kckush9 For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (Today)

3. #11492 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,866 Times in 1,353 Posts

Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and had done well in trading throughout last week. Weekly bonus dollar has been credited to our Instaforex account from MT5 forum. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant support throughout my five years journey with you.

Last week i earned nothing. But i am not unhappy for this reason because i didn't get any margin call last week. It's a great achievement for me.

Day by day Coronavirus patient is increasing rapidly throughout Bangladesh, Pakistan, India. It's not a good sign for us. We should be more careful specially for the senior citizens. Hope everything will be fixed soon.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Stay at home and stay safe mates.
      nice to see that you got 63$ but i have got 18$ this time which is decreasing for me and i have no idea why this happen. I wish all the best and you made right decision not to trade because yesterday market volatility was not seen and there was not trading set up as well. I think we should focus on fundamental trading for this week because tons of news upcoming.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), mrsohel (Today), SweetRose (Today)

5. #11493 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,625 Times in 4,015 Posts

Greetings mate.
      Congrats on your week 27 success you are the most active member of this forum and get this reward in this week, we are thankful to mt5 and insta forex to give us opportunity to earn money and trade like a business man who can invest their money and intercept with live market makes better plan for next week best of luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetRose For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 1150 of 1150 ... 1145 1148 1149 1150

Subscribed to this Thread : 33