• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 622 of 732 ... 617 620 621 622 623 624 627 ...
    Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 7315

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Asleep

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,603 Times in 2,669 Posts

Greetings and good morning everyone. How are you mates? Hope everyone is doing well in trading. My profitable trade turns into loss now. Gold went to 1319 yesterday. Does gold lost it's momentum to test 1350 level? In this week gold movement seems in the downtrend side. It's not a good sign for my trading. Although my lot size is very small, so i can survive for a long time. According to my analysis i think gold will try to test 1340 level by today.

What do you think about that trade mates? Please share your analysis with us.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates.
      Attached Images    

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,051 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Greetings and good morning everyone. How are you mates? Hope everyone is doing well in trading. My profitable trade turns into loss now. Gold went to 1319 yesterday. Does gold lost it's momentum to test 1350 level? In this week gold movement seems in the downtrend side. It's not a good sign for my trading. Although my lot size is very small, so i can survive for a long time. According to my analysis i think gold will try to test 1340 level by today.

Hi, Interlock Greetings and Good Morning to you

Actually, making a profit from the Forex seems very difficult from the last months and this month, the market not moving as we always want to, the market not providing us the movement with our indicators. That's why our expectation becomes wrong and give us a loss where we should get profit from our trade. And this is the part of the business, we don't get always profit sometimes we have to face big losses like this mate.

3. The following 9 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

balut (06-12-2019), bappy4x (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,995 Times in 2,633 Posts

Good Morning my dear friend!
      But today I am not thinking so that the price of Gold will move to 1340 price level where the price of Gold still on bearish trend and right now i am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with this precious metal.

Since 2 days the price of Gold moved like side way movement, sometimes the price was too much stable. If the price can break the nearest support level then it will create a new support level. For it still I am looking here a potential selling opportunities today.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

balut (06-12-2019), Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), skyboy (06-12-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8229 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,381 Times in 5,911 Posts

I'm also looking forward for the GOLD to visit the 1350 resistance because the bulls missded that opportunity for a few pips away. I think this week it's still possible to reach the 1350 resistance so any buying trade is a good call. I'm still waiting for another high impact news for AUD because their correlation can affect the next GOLD movement. As long as you can withstand this downward retracement drawdown then most likely you will win your buy postion. Good luck.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), skyboy (06-12-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5607 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,080 Times in 5,622 Posts

Oh dear good morning you, I knew you are fully bullish with the gold. but if you check the price h1 and h4 then you will be confirm that the price now bearish bios. After that the trend of the gold very hard to predict. Today we will be clear because yesterday the metal pull back to the upside after touching its support 1322.

Anyway, that would better to set stop loss. On the other hand usdx is not a good position so you can be gainer today or tomorrow best of luck mate.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,828 Times in 871 Posts

Hello dear Trader
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, at this time your trade seems in very small loss and Gold is trying to move upside if it will brake the 1332 pivotal points so than it will flies and it will touch the 1358-1365 area otherwise if it will not brake the pivot point so than it will fall and it's falling will be till 1300, 1332 level is very important for your trade so take the look at this level

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to EarningHat for this useful post.

balut (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1912 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,958 Times in 1,719 Posts

Good morning mate,
      This week gold price is falling start from the price at 1338 and give yesterday support zone at 1319 now current market price is 1326 if give next resistance at 1335 then it will be cover the 1342 price area, and if moves to support zone at 1322 then next target price level will be give idea in 1315 you already get big loss on gold trading and still go with gold good luck mate.
      Attached Images  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

balut (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), I'm Trader (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,132 Times in 1,762 Posts

Yesterday we saw a big dip in Gold when it break $1321 support. Many traders expecting $1310 but it bounce back after touch $1319 which is strange. But we know that in Gold trading there is nothing strange.
      Now it is rising slowly slowly and at this time trading above it's opening price. We should keep in mind that it open we gap, so it may go more up to cover that gap before make any big dive. Let's see where it go today.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to I'm Trader For This Useful Post:

Interlock (06-13-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,574 Times in 2,397 Posts

Hello mate I show your running trade on gold it's really good entry and I also agree with you because i show on last NFP news makes it uptrend and it's try to continue go up. I also show on daily chart it's just complete retest and makes a good chart pattern which are just says gold next target is 1350 area which can give you good profit. Hope gold will be continue go up and it's will be give you good return. Best of good trading.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

ghaffar087 (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,961 Times in 2,068 Posts

Good morning dear interlock i hope you are good and your trading is going to good as you taken the enty on the gold to buy side now the gold is stop not going to up side and now the gold is in over bought area i thin now the gold will come to down side i have also taken the entries on the gold to sell side.......
      Name:  Screenshot_174.png
Views: 19
Size:  39.4 KB

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ghaffar087 For This Useful Post:

Interlock (06-13-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 622 of 732 ... 617 620 621 622 623 624 627 ...