• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 624 of 634 ... 619 622 623 624 625 626 629 ...
    Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 6337

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

jamil087 is a splendid one to behold jamil087 is a splendid one to behold jamil087 is a splendid one to behold jamil087 is a splendid one to behold jamil087 is a splendid one to behold jamil087 is a splendid one to behold jamil087 is a splendid one to behold jamil087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing well in trading. My gold trade is running with small profit. As yesterday was a disaster day for gold buyers so i think today gold market will try to recover it's market gap position. Yesterday gold ranges between 1340-1324. Its not a normal movement for gold metal. According to my analysis i think gold will try to test 1350 level again.

Please share your analysis with us mates. It will help us to know the true fact of gold trading.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates.

Yes dear i am agree with as you say that the yesterday was disaster day for the gold buyers because the gold jamp to down side and it will go to down again and again because the gold is over bought are so now the gold will go to down side but now the gold is moving the side way when it will break it then it will move to up or down side..........
      Name:  Screenshot_5.png
Views: 15
Size:  34.9 KB

Forex Is Easy But Hard is Follow The Rules
      Follow The Rule And Become A Trader

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to jamil087 for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-11-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4093 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,121 Times in 2,691 Posts

Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing well in trading. My gold trade is running with small profit. As yesterday was a disaster day for gold buyers so i think today gold market will try to recover it's market gap position. Yesterday gold ranges between 1340-1324. Its not a normal movement for gold metal. According to my analysis i think gold will try to test 1350 level again.

Please share your analysis with us mates. It will help us to know the true fact of gold trading.

Good morning dear friend,
      Gold price climbing yo the last resistance at 1348 which will give strong idea to get pips from up direction of moving candles, yesterday it will makes a low at 1322 and currently it will be ranging at 1328 if next touch the 1333 price level then next opinion to test the resistance at 1350 you will open trade according to the long term trend it will give you good profit wait for the next movement and then manage your trade for getting pips.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), keepcalm (06-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,458 Times in 763 Posts

The price of gold is showing further bearishness on its way to test the first pivotal support at 1320.30, while the 50 MA is positive price support, accompanied by stochastic entry into overbought areas, supporting opportunities ... Gold has fluctuated sideways since yesterday and is stabilizing Around 1325.00, and needs to get rid of its negative momentum and get a positive momentum enough to push the trades to resume the main bullish trend, which targets the 1346.70 level ...Name:  Screenshot_113.png
Views: 12
Size:  36.8 KB[ATTACH]Attachment 119663[/ATTACH]

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,219 Times in 1,366 Posts

GOLD continue to move within the growth and the rising channel. At the time of the publication of the forecast, the price of GOLD is 1326 Dollars per Troy Oz. Moving averages indicate a short-term bullish trend. At the moment, we should expect an attempt at correction and a test of the support level near the 1325 area. Where can we expect a rebound and continued growth in the price of Gold with the goal above the level of 1375.

XAU/USD Forecast and GOLD analysis June 11, 2019
      In favor of reducing the XAU/USD quotes, a test of the upward support line on the indicator of relative strength index (RSI) will be made. The second signal will be a rebound from the lower boundary of the rising channel. Cancellation of the option of raising the price of GOLD on June 11, 2019 will fall and the breakdown of the level of 1310. This will indicate a breakdown of the lower boundary of the channel and the continuation of falling into the area below the level of 1275. Expect the acceleration of growth of quotes XAU/USD with the breakdown of the resistance area and closing above the level of 1340.

lebouziramzinio-s-Trading-journal
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to lebouziramzinio for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      855 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,525 Times in 1,571 Posts

Hi Mr interlock!
      Good morning my respective friend and happy New day of trading with lost of good opportunities. The yesterday market move some good side am seen the many traders are very happy to yesterday movement and earn good profit so good luck today some expected the once gold go up with retracment than go to down the overall big technical point is downward direction

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), keepcalm (06-11-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,206 Times in 2,364 Posts

Greetings and good morning everyone. How are you mates? Hope everyone is doing well in trading. My profitable trade turns into loss now. Gold went to 1319 yesterday. Does gold lost it's momentum to test 1350 level? In this week gold movement seems in the downtrend side. It's not a good sign for my trading. Although my lot size is very small, so i can survive for a long time. According to my analysis i think gold will try to test 1340 level by today.

What do you think about that trade mates? Please share your analysis with us.

Attached Images    

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      861 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,019 Times in 1,281 Posts

Greetings and good morning everyone. How are you mates? Hope everyone is doing well in trading. My profitable trade turns into loss now. Gold went to 1319 yesterday. Does gold lost it's momentum to test 1350 level? In this week gold movement seems in the downtrend side. It's not a good sign for my trading. Although my lot size is very small, so i can survive for a long time. According to my analysis i think gold will try to test 1340 level by today.

Hi, Interlock Greetings and Good Morning to you

Actually, making a profit from the Forex seems very difficult from the last months and this month, the market not moving as we always want to, the market not providing us the movement with our indicators. That's why our expectation becomes wrong and give us a loss where we should get profit from our trade. And this is the part of the business, we don't get always profit sometimes we have to face big losses like this mate.

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

balut (06-12-2019), bappy4x (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3064 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,948 Times in 2,046 Posts

Good Morning my dear friend!
      But today I am not thinking so that the price of Gold will move to 1340 price level where the price of Gold still on bearish trend and right now i am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with this precious metal.

Since 2 days the price of Gold moved like side way movement, sometimes the price was too much stable. If the price can break the nearest support level then it will create a new support level. For it still I am looking here a potential selling opportunities today.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

balut (06-12-2019), Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), skyboy (06-12-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7245 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,508 Times in 4,214 Posts

I'm also looking forward for the GOLD to visit the 1350 resistance because the bulls missded that opportunity for a few pips away. I think this week it's still possible to reach the 1350 resistance so any buying trade is a good call. I'm still waiting for another high impact news for AUD because their correlation can affect the next GOLD movement. As long as you can withstand this downward retracement drawdown then most likely you will win your buy postion. Good luck.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), skyboy (06-12-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4133 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,550 Times in 3,247 Posts

Oh dear good morning you, I knew you are fully bullish with the gold. but if you check the price h1 and h4 then you will be confirm that the price now bearish bios. After that the trend of the gold very hard to predict. Today we will be clear because yesterday the metal pull back to the upside after touching its support 1322.

Anyway, that would better to set stop loss. On the other hand usdx is not a good position so you can be gainer today or tomorrow best of luck mate.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-12-2019), Interlock (06-13-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 624 of 634 ... 619 622 623 624 625 626 629 ...