• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 238 of 305 ... 233 236 237 238 239 240 243 ...
    Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3042

Thread: MartyFish's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3592 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,261 Times in 1,759 Posts

Hello, Good Morning to all of you guys, I hope you all are doing well and had a good trading day yesterday. I didn't traded yesterday as I was not on terminal and was busy with some outside work. Hopefully, today I will strictly stick to the terminal and follow GBPUSD for some trading opportunities.

Regarding GBPUSD, yesterday, I was expecting a correction till around 1.3120 level but to my surprize it got corrected till 1.3150 level and now I guess, 1.3150 level will provide strong resistance and supply to GBPUSD.

Now, according to my Exhaustion System, I have 4 Exhaustion Lines, as you can see in the image below, the first exhaustion line that I have is around 1.3230-250 level and the fourth or last exhaustion line that I have is around 1.2930-950 level.

Second exhaustion line that I have around 1.3130-150 area and third exhaustion line I have around 1.2980-1.3000 area.

So, according to my exhaustion system, we get following Market Key Points from where market can reverse.

1. 1.3230-250 - Sell Area
      2. 1.3130-150 - Sell Area
      3. 1.2980-1.3000 - Buy Area
      4. 1.2930-950 - Buy Area

GBPUSD H4 :-

*Note :- Buy/Sell around these exhaustion lines only if you get Bullish/Bearish Candlestick Pattern around them (on lower or current Timeframe) + Divergence on lower or current timeframe + Momentum in your direction on timeframe on which you got Bullish/Bearish Candlestick Pattern & Divergence.

2. The following 15 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-02-2019), BowSlayer (04-02-2019), enlight (04-02-2019), fadilah (04-02-2019), ForexGuru5 (04-02-2019), forexianz (04-02-2019), FxBD (04-02-2019), ola4real (04-02-2019), skyboy (04-02-2019), Techie (04-02-2019), Unregistered (5)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3750 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,400 Times in 1,704 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish     
      Hello, Good Morning to all of you guys, I hope you all are doing well and had a good trading day yesterday. I didn't traded yesterday as I was not on terminal and was busy with some outside work. Hopefully, today I will strictly stick to the terminal and follow GBPUSD for some trading opportunities.

Regarding GBPUSD, yesterday, I was expecting a correction till around 1.3120 level but to my surprize it got corrected till 1.3150 level and now I guess, 1.3150 level will provide strong resistance and supply to GBPUSD.

Now, according to my Exhaustion System, I have 4 Exhaustion Lines, as you can see in the image below, the first exhaustion line that I have is around 1.3230-250 level and the fourth or last exhaustion line that I have is around 1.2930-950 level.

Second exhaustion line that I have around 1.3130-150 area and third exhaustion line I have around 1.2980-1.3000 area.

So, according to my exhaustion system, we get following Market Key Points from where market can reverse.

4. 1.2930-950 - Buy Area

*Note :- Buy/Sell around these exhaustion lines only if you get Bullish/Bearish Candlestick Pattern around them (on lower or current Timeframe) + Divergence on lower or current timeframe + Momentum in your direction on timeframe on which you got Bullish/Bearish Candlestick Pattern & Divergence.
      Keep in mind that yesterday's bullish movement was just a correction to retest the broken trend over the four hour frame
      My best guess is that the price will go down this week targeting the 127 Fibonacci level as an initial target and then 161.8
      I really do not see any chance to buy this pair Before reaching the 161.8 Fibonacci level because there we will have a bullish harmonic pattern (shark)

4. The following 10 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (04-02-2019), MartyFish (04-02-2019), skyboy (04-02-2019), Unregistered (7)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1159 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,188 Times in 1,128 Posts

4. 1.2930-950 - Buy Area

Friend good morning and nice to see your analysis i am first time seeing this exhaustion system and hope you are confident on it beacuse it makes sense dear i am also selling this pair but missed the entry from 1.3090 with a few pips and the trade hugely sell off but no worries there are some other pairs to trade. Friend have a good day.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

MartyFish (04-14-2019), skyboy (04-02-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2743 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,731 Times in 3,304 Posts

4. 1.2930-950 - Buy Area

Hell MartyFish, don't be so surprised about the correction on GBPUSD, i expect it yesterday, and it did moved up. I was unable to wait further, i had to close my trade at 1.3113, and that give me 50 pips, that is a good analysis, and i loved it. But now, it is good for traders to be more certain on where the market will be going before they trade it. The analysis that i made on the 200SMA on the 4 hour time frame is pointing to the fact that the market will be falling more, that is what will be looking towards as my today's bias on the GBPUSD.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

MartyFish (04-14-2019), skyboy (04-02-2019), Techie (04-02-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer has a brilliant future BowSlayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,844 Times in 352 Posts

Default GBPUSD

4. 1.2930-950 - Buy Area

good evening martyFish , i hope you make good profit this week .
      Good analysis dear and i have analyzed this pair today and i expect this pair will be bullish this week because GBPUSD right now at bullish general trend at the daily chart + moving average 200 is under the current level by 100 pip thats mean its very close from it , stochastic indicator supports the buy because there is overselling at this indicator and i think stochastic will go up soon , i have put my target at 1.31310 resistance level and if the price broken this level we maybe see big rising at GBPUSD in the next few days .

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to BowSlayer for this useful post.

I'm Trader (04-02-2019), MartyFish (04-14-2019), skyboy (04-02-2019), Techie (04-02-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Techie is a glorious beacon of light Techie is a glorious beacon of light Techie is a glorious beacon of light Techie is a glorious beacon of light Techie is a glorious beacon of light Techie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

4. 1.2930-950 - Buy Area

Hey bro, from your analysis, you must be waiting for price to move into any of these exhaustion area before trading because current price is at 1.3062 which is not in any of your exhaustion zone. Right now, GBP is becoming bullish again after the correction in the Asian session and bulls might have enough pressure to push price up to significant resistance area around 1.3200- 1.3300

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Techie for this useful post.

I'm Trader (04-02-2019), MartyFish (04-14-2019), skyboy (04-02-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6033 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,208 Times in 3,963 Posts

4. 1.2930-950 - Buy Area

Hello and good evening mate. It's okay that you are not trading yesterday. It is better don't trade than trade but loss, right?. I hope your works are doing well. Well, when I see GU, I see the price movement is not clear. I got loss about -4.66USD on GU but it's okay, I will try to recover back. Luckily I used small lot size.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight has a brilliant future enlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 504 Posts

4. 1.2930-950 - Buy Area

Hello Good Evening MartyFish, that was too bad for you not to join yesterday because market in GBPUSD giving good sign of profit yesterday.

For GBPUSD right now in level of support on 1.3005 like before and i still see the chance that it will going to bounce again and break last time top in 1.3141 and probably it will going to level 1.3190.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to enlight for this useful post.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3592 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,261 Times in 1,759 Posts

Hello, Good Morning to all of you guys, I Hope you all are fine and doing good. I wasn't online for last 10 days and didn't posted anything here because I was quite busy due to my personal life, as my younger sister just had a newborn baby some 9 days ago and because of that I couldn't managed to trade or to post here and this break of 10 days is feeling like a huge break and now with everything done, I am back to my routine work, so let's get started.

GBPUSD :- Brexit again is looking like it wouldn't get resolved soon and we will continue to experience some complex moves in GBPUSD, so trade with utmost care if one is trading GBPUSD, like me.

As, I see GBPUSD based on my Exhaustion Line System, I see that GBPUSD has still not broken past the Bearish Exhaustion Line that we have in place since last 30 days, which denotes :-

1. Bearish Pressure.
      2. A Crucial Market Key Point - whose break can denote change in trend/sentiment.

Right Now, I have 2 Exhaustion Lines, one is bearish and one is bullish and we can expect reversal signals around them and the break of both will denote continuation.

So, Plan your trade and trade accordingly, this analysis is based on H4 and it's good for swing traders, so the key market points to watch out for are

1. 1.3170-190 area
      2. 1.3000-20 area.

From Intra-day perspective there's nothing much based on my Exhaustion Lines System but it may develop as the time progresses, so I will update my journal with Intra-day Analysis once I see something is cooking.

Wish you all the best mates and I hope we all start this trading week on a good note, trade well and trade safe.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3750 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,400 Times in 1,704 Posts

Hello, Good Morning to all of you guys, I Hope you all are fine and doing good. I wasn't online for last 10 days and didn't posted anything here because I was quite busy due to my personal life, as my younger sister just had a newborn baby some 9 days ago and because of that I couldn't managed to trade or to post here and this break of 10 days is feeling like a huge break and now with everything done, I am back to my routine work, so let's get started.

GBPUSD :- Brexit again is looking like it wouldn't get resolved soon and we will continue to experience some complex moves in GBPUSD, so trade with utmost care if one is trading GBPUSD, like me.

As, I see GBPUSD based on my Exhaustion Line System, I see that GBPUSD has still not broken past the Bearish Exhaustion Line that we have in place since last 30 days, which denotes :-

1. Bearish Pressure.
      2. A Crucial Market Key Point - whose break can denote change in trend/sentiment.

Right Now, I have 2 Exhaustion Lines, one is bearish and one is bullish and we can expect reversal signals around them and the break of both will denote continuation.

So, Plan your trade and trade accordingly, this analysis is based on H4 and it's good for swing traders, so the key market points to watch out for are

1. 1.3170-190 area
      2. 1.3000-20 area.

From Intra-day perspective there's nothing much based on my Exhaustion Lines System but it may develop as the time progresses, so I will update my journal with Intra-day Analysis once I see something is cooking.

Wish you all the best mates and I hope we all start this trading week on a good note, trade well and trade safe.
      There are a lot of reasons why I think this pair is going down in the short and the long term as well but first it should break the support level 1.2960 and if that happens, it will continue to fall towards the support level 1.2701 and from there it may start to go higher because at this level it will be forming an inverted head and shoulders pattern which is a trend reversal pattern in this case on the weekly frame
      so we definitely look for sell setups from now on

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

enlight (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), fragile (04-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (04-15-2019), MartyFish (04-15-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (04-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 238 of 305 ... 233 236 237 238 239 240 243 ...