• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 343 of 391 ... 338 341 342 343 344 345 348 ...
    Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3904

Thread: MartyFish's - Trading journal

1. #3421 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1555 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,200 Times in 4,679 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish     
      Hello, Good Morning to all of you guys. Hope you all had a good trading but for me there was nothing in the market yesterday and I took a day off yesterday. Hope we see some action today, all the best.

Right Now GBPUSD looks like it's lost a momentum bit and I guess it might now retrace a bit or correct a bit and fall down to the 1.2250 level which is now a strong support area and this would be a very good BUY area for GBPUSD.

As, I still favor the analysis of GBPUSD touching and rising to test the Main Bearish Trendline area that is 1.2500-1.2600 level in coming days.

But, for now it looks like it correct a bit and fall down to atleast 1.2250 level and then bounce off it and continue it's bullish run once again to test the Main Bearish Trendline area that is 1.2500 level for minimum.

GBPUSD Daily :-

Hello dear friend good morning. Dear trader hope that you will be good. Dear friend Gbpusd market is really bullish trend and it is long term buy trade on this currency pair. So it is good time to buy this currency pair

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to sidra161 for this useful post.

mahira (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019)

3. #3422 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      534 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,229 Times in 750 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default Reply

Hello, Good Morning to all of you guys. Hope you all had a good trading but for me there was nothing in the market yesterday and I took a day off yesterday. Hope we see some action today, all the best.

Right Now GBPUSD looks like it's lost a momentum bit and I guess it might now retrace a bit or correct a bit and fall down to the 1.2250 level which is now a strong support area and this would be a very good BUY area for GBPUSD.

As, I still favor the analysis of GBPUSD touching and rising to test the Main Bearish Trendline area that is 1.2500-1.2600 level in coming days.

But, for now it looks like it correct a bit and fall down to atleast 1.2250 level and then bounce off it and continue it's bullish run once again to test the Main Bearish Trendline area that is 1.2500 level for minimum.

Hello respected Rida how are you as you share your analysis on gbpusd I think this currency pair will move upside and has a strong police impact so we should try to buy this currency pair to earn the profit from forex market

4. #3423 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,365 Times in 3,901 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello MartyFish, good morning. How are you dear? I hope you will be doing well and enjoying the trading.
      Dear, I agree with you. GBP/USD has lost the momentum now and it can make retracement but dear I am not expecting that much retracement, maybe it will retrace till 1.2300 level and then I think it should start the bullish move. Anyway, I'm ready to trade it today and waiting for a good chance to enter into the market.
      16th Sep 2020 - Update:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

5. 5 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-11-2019), King51 (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

6. #3424 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,263 Times in 1,674 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default Post reply

Hello respected how are you as you share your analysis on this currency pair I think this currency pair will move according to your perception and give you good profit if you trade on this currency Peso keep trading and keep enjoying the the profit

7. 3 users say Thank You to bili001 for this useful post.

King51 (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019)

8. #3425 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,380 Times in 2,348 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear hopefully you will be fine and enjoynig your trades with profit.
      I agree with your analysis. GBPUSD gives us very strong bulish sign and in this time GBPUSD reach resistance level 1.2584 and after that my expectation is strong bearish movement. This is best time to take buy entry.
      Thanks dear for sharing your best analysis with us. I wish you all the best and successful trading carrer.

9. 2 users say Thank You to King51 for this useful post.

MartyFish (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019)

10. #3426 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,964 Times in 1,418 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBP USD is a pair which is moved very good in a good manner and this year is going to down from previous many days and due to brexit of GBP from European Union this is going to down and this is at monthly support level which is very clear and good support level so it can be written over here and it will go up in this week best of luck friend status keep money management and risk reward ratio also maintained......... ............

11. 3 users say Thank You to pips catcher for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), Nisha999 (09-11-2019)

12. #3427 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      783 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,162 Times in 1,927 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greetings and good morning to you, i imagine GBPUSD will try to move fall in next few hours as it is exhibition a pessimistic sign on H1 chart and it will examine to break below SMA 50 on H1 table and looking at H4 tabulate it is appearance a bullish indication so i await the down is normal a pull back before it will continue the upside move and looking at quotidian chart it is also appearance bullish prognostic so this neptad GBPUSD will still try to ascend.I see your belief for British lb against to US cob in my persuasion you are direct you take a commendable settlement for purchase to this pair as I see the apparatus in different delay regulate and I also expect for its bullish emotion I see the configuration in other tense cause in daily and hebdomadary era frame now. Good luck my friend.

13. 4 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), Mastermind143 (09-11-2019)

14. #3428 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,231 Times in 2,514 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello, Good Morning to all of you. Hope you are having a good trading and have your plans in place.

Here's my update regarding GOLD, from the last week GOLD is a bit bearish and falling down as it was in a correction mode after the long bullish run.

But, now I think that GOLD has met with a strong support in form of the Main Bullish Trendline and I think that 1480 level would now push the GOLD back to the upside give it a bit of bullish momentum.

And, if the BULLS are still active in GOLD then I guess they will catch this momentum and resume it's bullish trend and might again continue to trend strongly bullish.

So, I guess, this is the right time of buying GOLD near the bullish trendline and targeting the previous high level for minimum target and maximum I guess it would be going on to test 1600 level finally?

GOLD Daily :-

15. #3429 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Buzzed

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1845 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,979 Times in 3,944 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello, Good Morning to all of you. Hope you are having a good trading and have your plans in place.

Here's my update regarding GOLD, from the last week GOLD is a bit bearish and falling down as it was in a correction mode after the long bullish run.

But, now I think that GOLD has met with a strong support in form of the Main Bullish Trendline and I think that 1480 level would now push the GOLD back to the upside give it a bit of bullish momentum.

And, if the BULLS are still active in GOLD then I guess they will catch this momentum and resume it's bullish trend and might again continue to trend strongly bullish.

So, I guess, this is the right time of buying GOLD near the bullish trendline and targeting the previous high level for minimum target and maximum I guess it would be going on to test 1600 level finally?

Hello, MartyFish
      Greetings and Good Afternoon to you mate,

Yeah, I have checked your morning post about the GBPUSD pair and it was very good one for the right analysis about GBPUSD and I hope today this pair going to make another strong uptrend movement for the hit next resistance level, and also your analysis about Gold is seems very accurate and strong for me, because with my point of view the Gold just now moving uptrend with smaller timeframes and if the current candles of One hour just move above and close above the trendline then it almost confirms the upside movement and also it will hit the next resistance level of 1514.75 or even higher than this.

So, we must here need to more focus on this Gold and also have to wait for the confirmation before taking any trades, before the candles close we should not take the entry, because at the last time candles also can close below the trendline line. Because of the higher timeframe, the trend is bearish and it a very strong one.

Name: Screenshot_4.png Views: 39 Size: 41.5 KB
      Last edited by skyboy; 09-11-2019 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Picture Attachment
      For My Last Update Click the Journal

16. 14 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (09-11-2019), King51 (09-11-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-11-2019), Maheen8490 (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), smart4x (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019), Zeref (09-11-2019)

17. #3430 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,647 Times in 3,206 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, in the last few weeks we have seen very strong bullish movement in the gold and it flies never I see this type of the movement in this market but now this pair is landed and corrected it self and now again we are seeing some flying movement so the potential buying opportunities are available at gold

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

18. 12 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (09-11-2019), King51 (09-11-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), skyboy (09-11-2019), smart4x (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019), Zeref (09-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 343 of 391 ... 338 341 342 343 344 345 348 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 22