• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 344 of 351 ... 339 342 343 344 345 346 349 ...
    Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3502

Thread: MartyFish's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      675 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,352 Times in 1,606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish     
      Hello, Good Morning to all of you guys. Hope you all had a good trading but for me there was nothing in the market yesterday and I took a day off yesterday. Hope we see some action today, all the best.

Right Now GBPUSD looks like it's lost a momentum bit and I guess it might now retrace a bit or correct a bit and fall down to the 1.2250 level which is now a strong support area and this would be a very good BUY area for GBPUSD.

As, I still favor the analysis of GBPUSD touching and rising to test the Main Bearish Trendline area that is 1.2500-1.2600 level in coming days.

But, for now it looks like it correct a bit and fall down to atleast 1.2250 level and then bounce off it and continue it's bullish run once again to test the Main Bearish Trendline area that is 1.2500 level for minimum.

GBPUSD Daily :-

Greetings and good morning to you, i imagine GBPUSD will try to move fall in next few hours as it is exhibition a pessimistic sign on H1 chart and it will examine to break below SMA 50 on H1 table and looking at H4 tabulate it is appearance a bullish indication so i await the down is normal a pull back before it will continue the upside move and looking at quotidian chart it is also appearance bullish prognostic so this neptad GBPUSD will still try to ascend.I see your belief for British lb against to US cob in my persuasion you are direct you take a commendable settlement for purchase to this pair as I see the apparatus in different delay regulate and I also expect for its bullish emotion I see the configuration in other tense cause in daily and hebdomadary era frame now. Good luck my friend.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), Mastermind143 (09-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3937 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,233 Times in 2,099 Posts

Hello, Good Morning to all of you. Hope you are having a good trading and have your plans in place.

Here's my update regarding GOLD, from the last week GOLD is a bit bearish and falling down as it was in a correction mode after the long bullish run.

But, now I think that GOLD has met with a strong support in form of the Main Bullish Trendline and I think that 1480 level would now push the GOLD back to the upside give it a bit of bullish momentum.

And, if the BULLS are still active in GOLD then I guess they will catch this momentum and resume it's bullish trend and might again continue to trend strongly bullish.

So, I guess, this is the right time of buying GOLD near the bullish trendline and targeting the previous high level for minimum target and maximum I guess it would be going on to test 1600 level finally?

GOLD Daily :-

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Crappy

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,671 Times in 1,997 Posts

Hello, Good Morning to all of you. Hope you are having a good trading and have your plans in place.

Here's my update regarding GOLD, from the last week GOLD is a bit bearish and falling down as it was in a correction mode after the long bullish run.

But, now I think that GOLD has met with a strong support in form of the Main Bullish Trendline and I think that 1480 level would now push the GOLD back to the upside give it a bit of bullish momentum.

And, if the BULLS are still active in GOLD then I guess they will catch this momentum and resume it's bullish trend and might again continue to trend strongly bullish.

So, I guess, this is the right time of buying GOLD near the bullish trendline and targeting the previous high level for minimum target and maximum I guess it would be going on to test 1600 level finally?

Hello, MartyFish
      Greetings and Good Afternoon to you mate,

Yeah, I have checked your morning post about the GBPUSD pair and it was very good one for the right analysis about GBPUSD and I hope today this pair going to make another strong uptrend movement for the hit next resistance level, and also your analysis about Gold is seems very accurate and strong for me, because with my point of view the Gold just now moving uptrend with smaller timeframes and if the current candles of One hour just move above and close above the trendline then it almost confirms the upside movement and also it will hit the next resistance level of 1514.75 or even higher than this.

So, we must here need to more focus on this Gold and also have to wait for the confirmation before taking any trades, before the candles close we should not take the entry, because at the last time candles also can close below the trendline line. Because of the higher timeframe, the trend is bearish and it a very strong one.

Name:  Screenshot_4.png
Views: 37
Size:  41.5 KB
      Last edited by skyboy; 09-11-2019 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Picture Attachment

5. The following 14 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (09-11-2019), King51 (09-11-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-11-2019), Maheen8490 (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), smart4x (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019), Zeref (09-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1668 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,149 Times in 2,144 Posts

Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, in the last few weeks we have seen very strong bullish movement in the gold and it flies never I see this type of the movement in this market but now this pair is landed and corrected it self and now again we are seeing some flying movement so the potential buying opportunities are available at gold

7. The following 12 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (09-11-2019), King51 (09-11-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), skyboy (09-11-2019), smart4x (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019), Zeref (09-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,089 Times in 904 Posts

Hello dear friend how are you I am sure that you are enjoying your profitable trading I can see that your analysis is so good I am completely agree with your analysis and I am also bullish market is going up and up and it is giving us great opportunity to buy hare and hopefully it will give us extraordinary achievement opportunity but definitely it depends on your practice your knowledge and your your grip on your system so so in my opinion pound is very strength and and its next target is 2600 level so I hope that Great Britain Pound will test this level and give us a great opportunity for buying the pound

9. The following 11 users say Thank You to Hassan Muhiuddin for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), King51 (09-11-2019), Maheen8490 (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), skyboy (09-11-2019), smart4x (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019), Zeref (09-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51 has a brilliant future King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,989 Times in 763 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Muhiuddin     
      Hello dear friend how are you I am sure that you are enjoying your profitable trading I can see that your analysis is so good I am completely agree with your analysis and I am also bullish market is going up and up and it is giving us great opportunity to buy hare and hopefully it will give us extraordinary achievement opportunity but definitely it depends on your practice your knowledge and your your grip on your system so so in my opinion pound is very strength and and its next target is 2600 level so I hope that Great Britain Pound will test this level and give us a great opportunity for buying the pound
      Dear in this week gold fall down sharply and you can see its not show us no one side movement so today trade on gold is dangerous. In my point of view don't take any entry befor confirmatiom.
      Thanks dear for sharing you best analysis with us
      Last edited by King51; 09-11-2019 at 08:28 AM.

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to King51 for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Maheen8490 (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), skyboy (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019), Zeref (09-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      236 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,355 Times in 979 Posts

if we see Gold in the last 4 days falling continuously. If we link fundamentally this is due to reduced investor interest in safe haven assets and many investors are turning to more risky assets such as the USD and GBP. Today Gold will try to break the support at 1478.91. If this support can be broken then the possibility of Gold will fall further towards at least 1449.99

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Maheen8490 (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,791 Times in 683 Posts

Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.Today gold when market open going to downward position but all the trader hopeful gold going to upward position and they have already open the trade at gold order by but gold was not going to upward 15 15 and once again downward 14 99 so this is the big reason all traders is very disappointed from the gold thank you best of luck next day Movement in Forex trading market

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Maheen8490 (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      750 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,522 Times in 1,461 Posts

Dear trader,
      I will be happy if the gold could do what you are claiming it want to do. But the fact is that the gold is not so strong now. I guess you are trying to trade the reversal on the market that is very beware at this time. I know many support levels is broken, many more could still be broken. With what i have analyzed with gold, it is possible that we see more of the falling to 1472 before a reversal can occur on this metal.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to MISSFX for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,034 Posts

Hello

Actually gold completed his down trend and it successful jump from 1482 support level but still is under selling pressure and trading below from key level which is located in area of 1500 if we want to take any buy trade then we need to wait until 1500 resistance level will be broken your chart is really important and it ia very helpful for to understand gold next movement
      Best of luck

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Zuhaib99 for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), theomilli (09-11-2019), Yarmouk (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 344 of 351 ... 339 342 343 344 345 346 349 ...