• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading on the daily time frame is the best

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,171 Times in 833 Posts

Default Re: Trading on the daily time frame is the best

Yes dear I am agree with you trading in D1 is very good, and this trading is for long term traders, and as we know in forex business there are many kind of traders and everyone has its own preferences, someone's are long term traders but sometimes they want instantaneous profit so they choose short time frame,
      In this business everyone try to make his own time frame for his trading, but I think H1 and H4 these are very good for all of us, because we have not such a good capital in our account as well as it is depend on knowledge and experience and your trading strategies.
      But according to my side I not recommend 1 minute 5 minute and 15 minutes time frame, because in this time frames we cannot judge the movement of market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,407 Times in 681 Posts

Default Re: Trading on the daily time frame is the best

In Forex business we see different time frame start from 1 min ,5 min,15 min,30 min, 1 H,4 H,D 1,Weak and month, Now it is on every one which he/she want for trading , many trader are for short term and they want trade at small time frame and many traders and company trade for long term trading so they chose big time frame for there trading,and if you want good output then you will try for long time frame as in these we get good indication of market and analysis of these times are good for long term.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,049 Times in 736 Posts

Yes dear if we want to do long time Trading then we must trade with d1 time frame but some trader are doing work with scalping trading so they trade with 15 m time frame...so d1 time frame is best and we can get profit with d1 time frame..

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,596 Times in 453 Posts

Know which time frame you should trade on as a forex trader New forex traders will want to get rich quick so the start trading small time frame like the Trading on this time frame help give more time to analysis the market and not feel so trade using different time frame,,,

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zahidmazhar has a spectacular aura about zahidmazhar has a spectacular aura about zahidmazhar has a spectacular aura about zahidmazhar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am totally agreed with you dear because d1 time frame provides best results especially in long term trading and also for knowing the support and resistance levels but your capital should be sufficient because this is not useful for small capital and also in short term trading

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Zahidjatoi will become famous soon enough Zahidjatoi will become famous soon enough Zahidjatoi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Time frame is very important for a successful trade and trading on daily time frame is best because you can analyze the changing market trends on daily basis and it helps you to make proper analysis for your trade.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ayisha has a spectacular aura about Ayisha has a spectacular aura about Ayisha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think its depends on our strategy and nature of trading ,, like if we are scalper then we did not use d1 or above time frame we use just m1 m5 or h1 but if we want to trade on long term then we use d1 w1 etc ,,

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

Khaazzz will become famous soon enough Khaazzz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I agree , trading is good when we have to do it on daily basis because trading is a kind of business which requires time and it is a fact that when we spend time on something than it will become more and more good . So if someone wants to be successful in trading than they just have to spend time or do practice.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Crappy

skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,303 Times in 418 Posts

If you know about the support and resistance well and able to find them properly in your candlesticks charts then it's good to trade with Daily Candle. Because of technical analysis always preferable in daily timeframes of Forex and also daily timeframes does not affect much with fundamental analysis. That's why if you know how to draw the line in support or resistance well then it could be really better to earn big profit.

10. Demo contests
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,171 Times in 599 Posts

Yes trading on higher time frame is fair enough if your new trader because in higher time frames you will find less noise as compared to lower time frame.
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast