• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading on the daily time frame is the best

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

abdul185rana has a spectacular aura about abdul185rana has a spectacular aura about abdul185rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many time frames in trading software like M1 M5 .... H1 H4 .... and MN and traders using different time frames and i am using mostly H4 time frame it is a very well actually it's suited to my trading strategy and also mostly traders using H4 and H1 time frames for trading and some are using M1 and M5 time frame for specially short term trading strategy.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

pak15 is an unknown quantity at this point pak15's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it's just the tools but you have to know the usage of these tools properly, otherwise it can be worth it if you really work hard to learn the sure indicators help a lot to identify market trends and let you gain unlimited profits in a short time. and Indicators are just tools but if traders know how to use indicators, they can easily use them and also they can get good benefits from this indicator. With a good plan and the right skills, traders can make a lot of money and make themselves happy.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The usefulness of this time frame to understand price movements and the difficulty of finding an intraday trend well. You will not be able to see any difference between a thin and large moving price. Very suitable for traders to trade for weeks. This is a good time frame that allows you to know where the currency pair is going to move for the next week, that's the usefulness of the time frame and time frame

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

hs028 will become famous soon enough hs028's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading in the higher time frames is good for trader it is due to if you got any signal in any lower time frame that will give you 30 pip or more but in higher time frame if you got the signal then it will moves the markets 100 plus pips and can easily understand the trends of markets in higher time frame.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      701 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,645 Times in 507 Posts

Default Re: Trading on the daily time frame is the best

Quote Originally Posted by tradwin View Post
      Trading in the forex market using technical analysis requires you to choose the appropriate time frame when using trading charts. There are many types of time frames that the trader can choose the preferred time frame, but always use long time frames and avoid using Short time frames such as the time frame are 5 minutes or fifteen minutes. The use of the short time frame requires that the trader be very professional and experienced so as not to fall prey to rapid and volatile price movements. For this reason, it is always preferable to use the daily timeframe, which is the best framework for many traders because it provides the trader with a high level of security.
      Friend every person had its own choices which he feel comfortable with and we should respect them but yes all retail traders with a reasonable investment try to avoid lower time frames as there is too much noise so they prefer to shift at least 4h and above.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      770 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Daily Timeframe belongs to the second division or section of the Timeframe which I use for technical analysis on daily basis. I don't use it for trading such as scalping but for assessing the market to know what to do next.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1246 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,652 Times in 822 Posts

yes, the daily time frame is a standard time frame where we can use for trading and analysis, the market is less fluctuating in this time frame and there is no noise of the price, the majority of signals appears in this time frame and most of traders use it to detect the trend and decide in which direction they will get in the market.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

daily time frame is really best we can use it and it give us good points, in smaller time frame we can confuse in upside and downside movement but if we are using higher time frame it will give us clear signals, so make sure you do well and do on base of management, never try to trade without it, because if we do not have proper management and experience we can not earn

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to altafch for this useful post.

abrarhussain1 (01-08-2019), zoeChan (01-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

hmkamran is on a distinguished road hmkamran's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes daily time frame chart is very use full on forex trading its better then other short time fram such as H1, H4. There are many time fram on forex that use mamy trader but I prefer log term trading amd select daily time frame i thimk its best fot long tram trading.
      I LVE MT5 FORUM

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      758 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is real true that forex business is very complex trading business where many people lose their money for lack knowledge, proper learn and can not handle it perfectly. We can see most of newbies does not know what time frame is good for analyze market. We can see most of them open a trade with small time frame. Actually small time frame gives false signal maximum time. We should follow big time frame because big time frame always gives us a clear idea or signal.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast