My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

yousaf2998 is on a distinguished road yousaf2998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Trading on the daily time frame is the best

It depends upon your strategy that which time frame suit your strategy over all every time is best for trading if you have any free time then you have to start your trading in your free time that is best for you otherwise you have to face problem when you have to work at different places at the same time.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tradwin View Post
      Trading in the forex market using technical analysis requires you to choose the appropriate time frame when using trading charts. There are many types of time frames that the trader can choose the preferred time frame, but always use long time frames and avoid using Short time frames such as the time frame are 5 minutes or fifteen minutes. The use of the short time frame requires that the trader be very professional and experienced so as not to fall prey to rapid and volatile price movements. For this reason, it is always preferable to use the daily timeframe, which is the best framework for many traders because it provides the trader with a high level of security.
      I thinks trading on daily time frame is good for those traders who have a good capital in their account because when you do threading on daily time frame it is necessary for you that you have a huge amount of capital in your account you cannot able to do trading on daily time frame if you don't have a big capital in your account

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,069 Times in 1,963 Posts

Honestly i wouldn't say using the daily time frame is the best when it comes to forex market, but making use of the higher times frame is a very good idea, higher time frame allow traders to vie the market in a more wider mode, we get to see the bigger picture and the general trend of the market compare to when we are making use of the smaller time frame

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      589 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The higher the time frame the lesser the noise. The higher the time frame the higher the clarity it presents. When we trade on a high time frame like the day time frame then we will not be absolved in the whole irrational movements the market makes on the lesser time frames. We will be focused and trade less. And when we trade less, we trade best.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to preferito For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes the daily time frame chart is the best time frame so we always use daily chart when you make technical analysis based on daily chart we should know that your trade ideas will materialized in days or even weeks .so we always yous daily chart for using analysis .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think all time frames are important to analyze the market and i think you can not analyze the market by watching only one time frame,small time frames makes big time frames so if you want to make better analysis of market then always use all time frames so in this way you will know about hourly movement of market and you can get better results

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

daily time frame is good but for that trading we required some proper experience and big capital, we can not trade here properly if we do not have good capital so learn trade first on demo then move on real but make sure you use some proper management, our trading can ruin us if we do not have enough experience

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, daily timeframe trading is the best cause the signals there are highly profitable most of the times.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes if we are long term trade it means we are doing best, in long term trading we can earn safe way, because when we try some swing trading we can ruin self just because swing trading can make us confuse, so if we have proper experience and proper management we can do good, so learn trade until you become a good trader and able to earn

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to zoeChan for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1474 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,976 Times in 989 Posts

I think it is depend on trader's strategy that which time frame is best and useful for trading. It is true that we can't use single time frame every time for trading and make it profitable. Short term or long term trading is always two different things and the time frame selection is very important. If a trader failed to use proper timeframe then he/she can't trade successfully and make profits.
      According to my point of view we should use more than one time frame for trading because in this way the chances of success increase.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast