• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Payment System you would like Instaforex to add

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,556 Times in 850 Posts

Default Payment System you would like Instaforex to add

I have being working with the instaforex company for a while now, and i know that the company is really trying their best. But i discovered that they were using some payment system initially, and suddenly they stopped it with the reasons best known to them. While they have not added some useful payment system at all. I want us to discuss the payment system you would like the company to add.

My own payment systems i would like instaforex to add are: WEBMONEY, PERFECTMONEY and ETHEREUM. What about you?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think insta forex should add some local mobile banking system for every country , they can add bkash, ucash , rocket for bangladesh for india they can paytem , this will be more helpful for rural area traders to cash out their money easily , these are much comfortable payment processor , insta forex should think about it .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sheikaraf365 For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (10-13-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheikaraf365     
      i think insta forex should add some local mobile banking system for every country , they can add bkash, ucash , rocket for bangladesh for india they can paytem , this will be more helpful for rural area traders to cash out their money easily , these are much comfortable payment processor , insta forex should think about it .
      This is a very good suggestion, but i do not know all those mobile banking system you have mentioned. And i know that the instaforex has done their good part by adding local payment system that will pay directly into your bank account locally. This is enough for anyone, and if they will want to transfer the money from their local bank account to mobile banking system, they are free to do so.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,207 Times in 622 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba     
      I have being working with the instaforex company for a while now, and i know that the company is really trying their best. But i discovered that they were using some payment system initially, and suddenly they stopped it with the reasons best known to them. While they have not added some useful payment system at all. I want us to discuss the payment system you would like the company to add.

My own payment systems i would like instaforex to add are: WEBMONEY, PERFECTMONEY and ETHEREUM. What about you?
      Instaforex already have all famous payment systems that are available, But still WEBMONEY, PERFECTMONEY would be their next choice if they want to add new payment systems.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very good suggestion, but i do not know all those mobile banking system you have mentioned. And i know that the instaforex has done their good part by adding local payment system that will pay directly into your bank account locally. This is enough for anyone, and if they will want to transfer the money from their local bank account to mobile banking system, they are free to do so.
      Local banking transfer are only available for some countries in Africa and Asia. I think that potencial new clients comes from those countries because they are not interested in adding free SEPA transfers for EU residents.
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,626 Times in 607 Posts

I would love to see local bank transfer becoming an option for deposit and withdrawal in Instaforex. It will help tremendously in lowering transfer fees and also cutting out the middle man for good.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me I'd love if instaforex add prefect money as a method of deposit and withdrawal. I like this payment system and I use it a lot, but unfortunately instaforex doesn't accept it, but It's fine since they offer neteller, skrill and bitcoin. I suggest to add okpay and paysera as well.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      For me I'd love if instaforex add prefect money as a method of deposit and withdrawal. I like this payment system and I use it a lot, but unfortunately instaforex doesn't accept it, but It's fine since they offer neteller, skrill and bitcoin. I suggest to add okpay and paysera as well.
      Perfect money is just another "anonymous" payment system like Liberty Reserve. Its a disaster waiting to happen.

Personally i would avoid it at all cost.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      829 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, you are right about what you have said, there is nothing totally certain in life, and i think many good payment systems that has gained grounded before now packed off already, no one is immune to this happenings. Well, the issue of the liberty reserve was never the fault of the liberty reserve, it was the US government that descended on them, and it happened because they are using .com; which is the domain of USA. Immediately, the perfect money moved their domain, the US government does not have jurisdiction on them anymore.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, you are right about what you have said, there is nothing totally certain in life, and i think many good payment systems that has gained grounded before now packed off already, no one is immune to this happenings. Well, the issue of the liberty reserve was never the fault of the liberty reserve, it was the US government that descended on them, and it happened because they are using .com; which is the domain of USA. Immediately, the perfect money moved their domain, the US government does not have jurisdiction on them anymore.
      Knowing US, they will always find a way to stop anything if they can. I wont be surprise if Perfect Money will be next. When it happen, i wont be blaming the US.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3