• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Payment System you would like Instaforex to add

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,567 Times in 854 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      Knowing US, they will always find a way to stop anything if they can. I wont be surprise if Perfect Money will be next. When it happen, i wont be blaming the US.
      It is not possible for them to get to the perfect money anymore, it will only be a waste of effort for them. Do you know why? There is a thing called jurisdiction in law, that makes the law enforcer to have the right over you when you do one thing or the other. But since the perfect money has moved their domain from the US's domain, they do not have jurisdiction over them anymore.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba     
      It is not possible for them to get to the perfect money anymore, it will only be a waste of effort for them. Do you know why? There is a thing called jurisdiction in law, that makes the law enforcer to have the right over you when you do one thing or the other. But since the perfect money has moved their domain from the US's domain, they do not have jurisdiction over them anymore.
      Do you know how they catch the owner of Liberty Reserve? They waited for him to travel to a country which has extradition agreement with the US and catches him once he arrived there.

MegaUpload owner was arrested in New Zealand even though their business was not situated in the US.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have being working with the instaforex company for a while now, and i know that the company is really trying their best. But i discovered that they were using some payment system initially, and suddenly they stopped it with the reasons best known to them. While they have not added some useful payment system at all. I want us to discuss the payment system you would like the company to add.

My own payment systems i would like instaforex to add are: WEBMONEY, PERFECTMONEY and ETHEREUM. What about you?
      I know there is not chance to add the payment systems of WEBMONEY, PERFECTMONEY and ETHEREUM because I tried to add the PERFECTMONEY system.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do you know how they catch the owner of Liberty Reserve? They waited for him to travel to a country which has extradition agreement with the US and catches him once he arrived there.

MegaUpload owner was arrested in New Zealand even though their business was not situated in the US.
      You are making sense my friend, and if you would agree with me, US has links with many countries, but the links has limited power; depending on the source and the gravity of the offense. In the case of the liberty reserve, they committed the offense with US domain name, that was why they had that power over them. But US cannot just be investigating another county's domain, that would be so outrageous.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 608 Posts

You are making sense my friend, and if you would agree with me, US has links with many countries, but the links has limited power; depending on the source and the gravity of the offense. In the case of the liberty reserve, they committed the offense with US domain name, that was why they had that power over them. But US cannot just be investigating another county's domain, that would be so outrageous.
      Depending on the gravity of the offense and how bad the US wants a person, they can and will put pressure on other country to extradite a person. It happened many time and i wont be surprised it can happen with perfect money. Changing a tld wont change that, they can always find another excuse.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      829 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Depending on the gravity of the offense and how bad the US wants a person, they can and will put pressure on other country to extradite a person. It happened many time and i wont be surprised it can happen with perfect money. Changing a tld wont change that, they can always find another excuse.
      Don't get this wrong my friend. What would be the business of US with perfect money now? Perfect money is not working under US business name, they do not have US domain name on the Internet as well. So, US will be going beyond their boundary if they tried to do anything against perfect money. The situation now is not linked with US, US can only act if the company or the person of interest has whatsoever link with them.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

according to me i would like to use bank account for the insta forex as for me this is the simplest and easiest way to withdraw your earnings as well. thanks

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Payment System you would like Instaforex to add

i would very much like to see that instaforex provide local bank transfer for all the clients so we can easily withdraw the profits straight into our bank account without the need to use any third party

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

saifulbsl is an unknown quantity at this point saifulbsl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have being working with the instaforex company for a while now, and i know that the company is really trying their best. But i discovered that they were using some payment system initially, and suddenly they stopped it with the reasons best known to them. While they have not added some useful payment system at all. I want us to discuss the payment system you would like the company to add.

My own payment systems i would like instaforex to add are: WEBMONEY, PERFECTMONEY and ETHEREUM. What about you?

my recommand is moneycox the number 1 payment gateway , and 2nd ecopayz 3rd leopay 4th ETH

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rkwqykam is an unknown quantity at this point rkwqykam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saifulbsl     
      my recommand is moneycox the number 1 payment gateway , and 2nd ecopayz 3rd leopay 4th ETH

is this all the payment system for cryptocurrency because i am not familiar with all the names you mentioned just now

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3