• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Payment System you would like Instaforex to add

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,625 Times in 606 Posts

Default Re: Payment System you would like Instaforex to add

Quote Originally Posted by zanumy     
      i would very much like to see that instaforex provide local bank transfer for all the clients so we can easily withdraw the profits straight into our bank account without the need to use any third party
      this would be a good addition to the payment systems instaforex currently have provided they can implement it. A lot of people will opt to use it because it will save a lot of time, energy and most importantly fees.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Payment System you would like Instaforex to add

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      this would be a good addition to the payment systems instaforex currently have provided they can implement it. A lot of people will opt to use it because it will save a lot of time, energy and most importantly fees.

not easy for a broker to have the local bank transfer in countries where their headquarters not located at because it is cross country and they will need to have some sort of legal presence there first.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Ubaidkhan will become famous soon enough Ubaidkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear brother every payment processor you can add to withdraw you're profit from forex business but many peoples us for profits withdrawal skrill. All payments processors is best for withdrawal. Any ones can choose witch ones is your favourite

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At first when i joined forex trading than i used liberty reserve. All old trader must known about this payment system. But some days later this payment system was banned by USA. After i used payza to invest and withdraw money. Than had not my own I'd card. So i cannot used it for long time. After when i Started my trading the last year from than i using neteller with full verification. So i hope it is good.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

payment systems that I most like to add to my right on my account instaforex is payco. where the payco did indeed give me convenience for Instant transfer, with the ease that makes it easy for me to be able to withdraw funds from an account with instaforex. Besides the transfer of fellow payco also fast enough so that I had the pleasure of using it as a means of payment in accounts of instaforex company.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3