Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: Let's Build A Strong Forex Community...Introduce Yourself Here

1. #181 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Addi10 is on a distinguished road Addi10's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
    This section of the forum hosts a lot of real traders who trade with real money so it's best to become familiar with each other. Who knows you might meet up with each other and even make a local club together to strengthen your relationship in the community. Or maybe we can connect in other social media platform (FB, WA, IG, Skype).

So... without more delay... I'm gonna start first.

Hi all,

I go by the ID Phantomtrader79
    My FB account is in my signature
    I'm from Indonesia
    I've been in this business since 2003 but I was only trading on and off and only recently started trading seriously again.
    My style is naked trading.

Now then.... let's hear your introduction
    yes discipline means to follow the rules and regulation on for exit is okay for success and evil getting good bonus from and stuff for actually really should follow the rules and regulations and discipline in the folks if we work with discipline in deserve a week answer why you on Forex and got more bonus from Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #182 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Baba koda is on a distinguished road Baba koda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello friends.! How are you everyone. I also say about Forex trade market Your analysis is often used to analyse changes in the forex market by monitoring figures such as interest rates, unemployment rates , gross domestic products (GDP) and other type of economic data that come out of countries.
    For example at trade conducting a fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD currency pair would find information on the interest rate in the Eurozone more useful than those in the US.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #183 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Aliathar is an unknown quantity at this point Aliathar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Friends Let's Build A Strong Forex Community. My Name Is ALI ATHAR From Pakistan. I am full time Accountant and part time forum.mt5.com reward gainer

Thanks
    Best Regards
    ALIATHAR

4. #184 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Amjid Sahil$ will become famous soon enough Amjid Sahil$'s Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliathar     
    Friends Let's Build A Strong Forex Community. My Name Is ALI ATHAR From Pakistan. I am full time Accountant and part time forum.mt5.com reward gainer

Thanks
    Best Regards
    ALIATHAR
    Welcome friend Your choice is very good You can trade well by visiting this form One can earn a lot of profit by investing among themselves Just take care of one thing Give comments according to the roll of this Farm Best of luck

5. #185 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

arifsdique will become famous soon enough arifsdique will become famous soon enough arifsdique's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Helo my dear friends. I am Muhammad Arif. i am from pakistan. i have 5 years experience in forex trading. i am very professional in forex trading. hope we all work together to share our experience with each other through this forum.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to arifsdique For This Useful Post:

Rocky Masood (03-11-2020)

7. #186 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

AnmolMalik is a jewel in the rough AnmolMalik is a jewel in the rough AnmolMalik is a jewel in the rough AnmolMalik is a jewel in the rough AnmolMalik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir     
    Hi all,

My ID is Penuelophir
    My FB goes with the same thing...
    I am from Biafra
    I have been trading the forex market from 2009 and have done nothing else even though I have not been a consistent profitable trader all these years..
    I trade with Two moving averages (26Ema and 50sma) and TMA true but above all I look at the price actions before I execute any trade.
    good morning dear friend i hope you are fine I like price action trading which some people would call naked trading because I don't fancy clustered charts. I have been inspired by many traders in this journal section.

8. #187 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Rocky Masood will become famous soon enough Rocky Masood's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arifsdique     
    Helo my dear friends. I am Muhammad Arif. i am from pakistan. i have 5 years experience in forex trading. i am very professional in forex trading. hope we all work together to share our experience with each other through this forum.
    Hi dear welcome on the forum and I hope we can get more and successful strategies from your experience hope you will help all the new comers

Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Subscribed to this Thread : 5