from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread

Thread: 1240668 - long drive

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

liverbdbird is on a distinguished road liverbdbird's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 1240668 - long drive

hi, I have started a new project,for small amount investor, you are invited to visit my open/close trade. its a long term project with fixed stop loss and take profit, no martingle /hedging system. pure trading with lonterm view. visit forex copy system of instaforex and find my account by searching 1240668. you can start copy my trade as low as 20 usd. and set ratio to 3:1.
    oh yeah lot size is fixed tooo.....

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

if any question ask me here.
    Last edited by moneygrows; 09-10-2017 at 10:04 AM. Reason: edit title and add widget
    Money is sweeter than honey

2. The Following User Says Thank You to liverbdbird For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (02-11-2017)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3950 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,711 Times in 3,520 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My friend, you know we are all using a bonus account! And we need to believe that you are an exceptional forex trader before we subscribe to your copy platform, what am trying to say is that you need to show us proofs by uploading your past trades and current trades just to know more about your techniques

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3909 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Keep on trading. After six month of trading we can copy your system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ABW720 For This Useful Post:

shantu (08-10-2017)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX is a splendid one to behold PongsakornFX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    371 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid     
    Keep on trading. After six month of trading we can copy your system.
    I agree with you. Normally people want a long trading history or track record before they can believe the performance of the trader/manager because this is involving real money. I checked the trader and I can't find his project...how can this be? Is it already stopped by the manager or what?

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PongsakornFX     
    I agree with you. Normally people want a long trading history or track record before they can believe the performance of the trader/manager because this is involving real money. I checked the trader and I can't find his project...how can this be? Is it already stopped by the manager or what?
    The longer the history, the better investment it will be. After all, time equals stability and all investor wants that. Nothing like peace of mind knowing your money are working safely for you while you sleep

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,936 Times in 5,619 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    This forexcopy doesnt look active anymore. No balance left in it so im closing it and moving it to the PAMM & Copy trash section.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (16-01-2018)

Closed Thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open