• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: FX-1 Rally Contest (by InstaForex)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,973 Times in 5,198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      If someone could get this result, that means it's within the reach of every good trader I believe we can do it but we've to participate regulary , but as I see most of us take part rarely , so our chances to win is very small!
      Chances are great to be honest, just have to believe it I admit I havent taken part too actively lately but should. Now I am eagerly waiting for market to open to process some trades for this contest. I am looking to win it

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (04-26-2018), moneygrows (04-27-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Chances are great to be honest, just have to believe it I admit I havent taken part too actively lately but should. Now I am eagerly waiting for market to open to process some trades for this contest. I am looking to win it
      That's right, it's possible to win but you should participate regulary if you want to win someday
      I forgot to register again I think the contest is already started, good luck mate

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-27-2018), moneygrows (04-27-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,907 Times in 5,607 Posts

I forgot to register again I think the contest is already started, good luck mate
      If you missed out on the contest this week, you can always join the next round as this is a weekly contest. Just dont forget to do it before the next Friday!

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

cambiste (05-01-2018), dzin4aans (04-27-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Market today has been supreme and I notice top traders are above 10k profits. I have managed 6,5k profit that is still floating. Looks like it takes a lot of effort to make the most pips possible from the market that one day to win this contest. Not so easy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (05-01-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Whose in for some trading this week in this contest? Lets not forget to register I wonder whether market will be as supreme this Friday as it was last week. The fact that NFP will come out this Friday will help markets be active, but will it be predictable and possible to earn money in?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (05-01-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Whose in for some trading this week in this contest? Lets not forget to register I wonder whether market will be as supreme this Friday as it was last week. The fact that NFP will come out this Friday will help markets be active, but will it be predictable and possible to earn money in?
      I think NFP will cause a very high volatility, so it'd be a good opportunity to make big profit. I didn't register yet, but this week I'll participate and I hope we can win
      Good luck mod

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-02-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think NFP will cause a very high volatility, so it'd be a good opportunity to make big profit. I didn't register yet, but this week I'll participate and I hope we can win
      Good luck mod
      Thank you cambiste. Dont forget to register I think we can do it this week, especially when market is uncertain then if we get the movement right we can end up winning it which is my target. I will try to participate every week until I win it

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just 2 hours until the contest starts. Who is in with me this week trading in this contest? I registered yesterday and ready to take part. However this week my plan is not so straight forward due to the NFP tomorrow and possible tiny flat market. However lets hope I can scalp in some pips to fight for the victory.

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6