• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Sniper Contest (by InstaForex)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,951 Times in 5,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut     
      Are you pertaining to 5% of all profits must come from GBPJPY and GBPUSD. Maximum of 1 IFX lot per position and a total of 5 open positions including pending orders.

Is this what you mean? I'm intrigue of what will be the new strategy rules.

Anyway, I already registered for Sniper Contest for next week. I'm not expecting to win since most of the participants are already veteran to this kind of event.
      yeah those are the rules this contest has. once we get clear guidance regarding this, the first post will be updated with all the details. but this will be mainly a thread to discuss everything about this InstaForex sponsored contest that runs every week

And I am really happy you have taken part in this contest for next week already, I am looking forward to the progress of you. Also if you have time, dont hesitate to post the end results after next week here on this thread too

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Waiting for the update.
      Hope it will be interesting for us. I am really missing the old contest in MT5 forum like as Black frame talent, Euro genius etc. I think MT5 forum will bring something more interesting.

Regards.
      Yeah I am missing old contests too. I will give out more information soon but the idea is that we will inform our all members here on MT5 Forum about this contest on InstaForex and will advice to take part because we want to prove our MT5 Forum community has many great traders who can compete with big traders out there

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa     
      I'm very exited to participate in this new contest. i already participating in other contest and win some time. i think this is a great opportunity for us to participate in contest because in this way we learn many good trading about trading from other Experienced traders. we also get the chances to win Bonuses through this opportunity.
      I hope you will take part in this contest Why not register for next week and give it a shot mate? More details and registration here - https://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_sniper

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

balut (10-12-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (10-13-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Without Contest this forum will be not complete from last three months all the contests will stopped due to updated the system and we all missed them and now we can see many new contest like this and very excited to participate to win the price hope this will be helpful for us to makes our trading more excited.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Phool Khan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-14-2017), Greentrader (10-17-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,588 Times in 493 Posts

This is Blessing for us to participate in different type of contests because it provide us opportunity to learning useful things about trading. we see that all the contests are closed from last week of August due to new system implementation. now Insta Forex is not only reopen old contests but also introduce new. I hope maximum traders will participate and take advantage from it.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-15-2017), Mian Naseer (10-17-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attention everyone

I have updated the first post with all the information about InstaForex Sniper contest so please take a look - https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12630708
      I hope some of you can take part in this amazing contest that is held every week by InstaForex and I hope we can share our results here on this thread from time to time

Looking forward to hear from you all.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Greentrader (10-17-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,607 Times in 3,500 Posts

Thank you dzin4aans. Actually this contest has been going on for a while now, which I have been able to participate in it for couple of weeks, but it's only ones thay I come close to winning, which I got hit with the last day loss, I think what makes the contest more interesting is that we can monitoring and also viewing the close and open trades and Also the performance of Other contesters so as to know how we will put in More effort in our trading. So I will urge us all To try it, If I can get close to winning am sure many of us will win.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark     
      Thank you dzin4aans. Actually this contest has been going on for a while now, which I have been able to participate in it for couple of weeks, but it's only ones thay I come close to winning, which I got hit with the last day loss, I think what makes the contest more interesting is that we can monitoring and also viewing the close and open trades and Also the performance of Other contesters so as to know how we will put in More effort in our trading. So I will urge us all To try it, If I can get close to winning am sure many of us will win.
      Yes definitely mate I am happy that you have taken part, dont hesitate to keep sharing your results in this amazing contest.
      Once I will get confirmation from InstaForex and prize credited, I will make a video how I got to top5 result just a week ago

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (10-18-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8229 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,041 Times in 5,860 Posts

6. In case trading on two or more accounts is conducted from the same IP, the Administration reserves the right to dismiss their owner(-s) . Thus, it is strongly not recommended to employ GPRS- and 3G- modems.
      Is this the network sharing using pocket wifi modem or LAN internet?

As far as I know GPRS, 3G, 4G and LTE are mobile broadband internet that are available in smartphone. Most countries use dynamic IP address and static IP is mostly available for business connection. Is there a problem if I join the Sniper Contest using my android smartphone mt4 platform and connected to LTE mobile internet?

Thanks for the update.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-16-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When could I registration again this contest? I am very interested at this contest.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hotovaga For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-16-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut     
      Is this the network sharing using pocket wifi modem or LAN internet?

As far as I know GPRS, 3G, 4G and LTE are mobile broadband internet that are available in smartphone. Most countries use dynamic IP address and static IP is mostly available for business connection. Is there a problem if I join the Sniper Contest using my android smartphone mt4 platform and connected to LTE mobile internet?

Thanks for the update.
      This is a good question. If we look at that rule, technically we are allowed to trade on 3G,4G because there is nothing regarding fixed IP actually. And whats more, the odds that you will trade with the same IP as someone else is little unless you trade with multiple accounts or your family trades from the same network connection in this contest
      I suggest to go ahead and trade in this amazing contest, IFX administration will review the results and make final decision including these checks so it will be fine and you should be able to get the prize most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Hotovaga     
      When could I registration again this contest? I am very interested at this contest.
      Registration is open already for the next weeks contest.
      When you go to registration page of Sniper Contest you will see the below:
      Name:  sniper reg.png
Views: 10
Size:  52.5 KB

when you register it will always show you there for which trading week you are registering. So you can definitely register even after the market opens on Monday but it will be for next week

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

balut (10-16-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5206 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,862 Times in 2,116 Posts

I would have to try out this contest again because i have already tried many times and gave up at the end of the day. This is because there are so many traders in Tens of thousands competing as well for the top 5 prices. Only trading with strong analysis and positive results with no losses for 5 days can be able to provide a chance for a trader to win even the 5th position in this great contest.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-17-2017)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 7 ...