• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Win BMW X6 (by InstaForex)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,187 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      i wonder, with such big trading account, what is the max leverage Instaforex allow? I think lower leverage can help keep the winning account survive for a long time.
      Instaforex uses balance based rules on leverage which means that after your account reach certain balance your applied leverage will be different. Here's the calculation:
      - for the amounts 1 - 999 USD to 1:1000
      - for the amounts 1000 - 5 million USD to 1:600
      - for the amounts over USD5,000,000 (five million) to 1:100;
      - for the amounts over USD20,000,000 (twenty million) to 1:50.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

cambiste (04-05-2018), dzin4aans (04-04-2018), moneygrows (04-04-2018), Muskan khan (08-15-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      Instaforex uses balance based rules on leverage which means that after your account reach certain balance your applied leverage will be different. Here's the calculation:
      Balance rules looks very interesting. Very nice leverage we can get from the prize then!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

cambiste (04-05-2018), dzin4aans (04-04-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,924 Times in 5,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      Balance rules looks very interesting. Very nice leverage we can get from the prize then!
      Thank you I** Gertrude for leverage information. The rules are very nice for the amounts of 1k to 5 million, 1:600 leverage is one of the highest you will get in the brokers market for equity of lets say 1 million. 1:600 for the contest winners 100k capital would be just awesome

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (04-05-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      Leverage 1:600 is very big , so even big accounts can use high leverage which is a great opportunity to become rich but it's too risky as well. With a very big account such as 100k or more I prefer not to exceed leverage 1:100.

Thanks for the clarification.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-05-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,187 Times in 734 Posts

Dear dzin4aans and cambiste,

You're very much welcome For more concern, you may contact the support service by one of these two emails support@instaforex.com or clients@instaforex.com, providing your account number so they can assist you regarding your problem. Thank you and have a good day!
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

cambiste (04-05-2018), dzin4aans (04-05-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4