• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Battle of Forecasts (by InstaForex)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,907 Times in 5,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ     
      Well, Sir. I think this contest is already ended without notice to publics.
      Unfortunately we havent seen any further updates regarding this contest but few weeks ago I** representative mentioned that it might be available soon so who knows, maybe the contest will return
      Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      Currently, this contest is temporarily unavailable. It will be available soon.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (05-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-11-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,186 Times in 734 Posts

Well, Sir. I think this contest is already ended without notice to publics.
      No, InstaForex has not stopped any contest. There is some technical difficulties. Our Technical department is working on it. We hope it will be fixed soon. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (05-11-2018), dzin4aans (05-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-11-2018)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,669 Times in 7,564 Posts

That is really good news mate!
      I do not know what is a matter happen in the Instaforex website, some link is not working well, even my withdrawal few days ago still delay till now.
      I hope a technical department can fixed it soon.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (05-11-2018), dzin4aans (05-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      I do not know what is a matter happen in the Instaforex website, some link is not working well, even my withdrawal few days ago still delay till now.
      Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      No, InstaForex has not stopped any contest. There is some technical difficulties. Our Technical department is working on it. We hope it will be fixed soon. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
      Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Unfortunately we havent seen any further updates regarding this contest but few weeks ago I** representative mentioned that it might be available soon so who knows, maybe the contest will return
      Wow that is great info guys, i will waiting for it.
      Well, instaforex facebook page always interesting for me, their sharing valuable news and analysis of currencies pair everyday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-11-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      We're sorry for the inconvenience again, Our Technical department is working on it. Thank you.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (05-21-2018), dzin4aans (05-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      ----

Thanks

Wow that is great info guys, i will waiting for it.
      Well, instaforex facebook page always interesting for me, their sharing valuable news and analysis of currencies pair everyday.

You can subscribe here:
      https://www.instaforex.com/subscribe.php
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (05-21-2018), dzin4aans (05-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,669 Times in 7,564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wejdan     
      thank for you>but how money times you won this contest.
      If you read this thread from beginning, i've won more than 10 times this contest.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (06-21-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12