• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Battle of Forecasts (by InstaForex)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,691 Times in 7,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster     
      how many times u won this contest? it is interesting but i am sorry your money was deleted. i hope it is misunderstanding. i wonder whether i can win this contest, i think i will give it a try. thank you.
      I dont know, may be it's more than 50 or even 100.
      I have old accounts before create a new one of facebook contest accounts, in the second accounts now it's around 36 times for win.

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      A few days ago i tried to make a withdrawal with my facebook contest account. I don't know if there is a new rules about withdrawal. My bonus prize is cancelled after i do withdrawal. I have send PM's to Instaforex staff on facebook page to get confirmation but not yet get answer, i will update this posts soon.

Update:
      After contact customer service, they told me after withdrawal the bonus will be cancelled.
      So i think this is a new trading rules from facebook contest.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-15-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), cambiste (12-15-2017), dzin4aans (12-13-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A few days ago i tried to make a withdrawal with my facebook contest account. I don't know if there is a new rules about withdrawal. My bonus prize is cancelled after i do withdrawal. I have send PM's to Instaforex staff on facebook page to get confirmation but not yet get answer, i will update this posts soon.

Maybe, they have new rules? Like after any amount of profit withdrawals, all bonus/prize money will be deleted as well from the account.

Interesting contest! Unfortunately I hate social media. I hate facebook too. People there are...never mind. Anyways, to those who have facebook account take advantage of this opportunity to win some great prize. Goodluck!
      No Guts No Glory!

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-15-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (12-13-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-14-2017)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett     
      Maybe, they have new rules? Like after any amount of profit withdrawals, all bonus/prize money will be deleted as well from the account.

Interesting contest! Unfortunately I hate social media. I hate facebook too. People there are...never mind. Anyways, to those who have facebook account take advantage of this opportunity to win some great prize. Goodluck!
      I think this rule applies this month, because last month i was able to continue trading with fixed prize despite we do any withdrawal.
      Well very unfortunate, in social media we can take the time to participate Instaforex contests and of course with a very interesting prize.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-15-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (12-14-2017), Warren Bafett (12-14-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this rule applies this month, because last month i was able to continue trading with fixed prize despite we do any withdrawal.

That is a bit sad, but then Instaforex will get bankrupt if traders will accumulate those prize bonuses and keep withdrawing from it, forever and ever. I think if a trader is really good, he can make wonders with a mere $50 capital only. So the wise thing to do is to produce like $200 profits from the $50 prize money and withdraw it, and deposit it in a new account.

Do you have what it takes to grow a $50 capital in to a much bigger amount?
      No Guts No Glory!

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-15-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (12-14-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2946 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,585 Times in 491 Posts

This is very good opportunity for us to win prizes at daily basis which can easily increase out Capital. i have won this contest one time but the Bonus did't not credit in my account. i d,not know the reason but i forget it.
      currently i,m not participating in this contest because i'm not using Facebook. i hope i will start participate very soon and take advantage from this opportunity.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-15-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (12-14-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-15-2017)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa     
      This is very good opportunity for us to win prizes at daily basis which can easily increase out Capital. i have won this contest one time but the Bonus did't not credit in my account. i d,not know the reason but i forget it.
      currently i,m not participating in this contest because i'm not using Facebook. i hope i will start participate very soon and take advantage from this opportunity.
      The most important thing is:

Create new accounts from the right link (Read 1st post).
      Affiliate is socialbonus
      High level verification accounts.
      Like the Instaforex posts contest.
      Post your prediction of Eur/ Usd price.
      Do not forgot to share the contest post from Instaforex on your own facebook page.
      If Instaforex publish you as a winner, then send them messages.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-15-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), cambiste (12-15-2017), dzin4aans (12-15-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont know, may be it's more than 50 or even 100.
      I have old accounts before create a new one of facebook contest accounts, in the second accounts now it's around 36 times for win.

Update:
      After contact customer service, they told me after withdrawal the bonus will be cancelled.
      Bad news, but it's still a great contest and a great opportunity to get an extra amount for trading.
      At least this rule isn't applied for bonus for posting accounts, here we still can withdraw profits without any restriction.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-15-2017), bidyut (01-08-2018), dzin4aans (12-15-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      Bad news, but it's still a great contest and a great opportunity to get an extra amount for trading.
      At least this rule isn't applied for bonus for posting accounts, here we still can withdraw profits without any restriction.
      Yeah you're right sir, that is nothing for the winner, if the trader can manage well, he will compound the profit he got then reinvest on new accounts.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

bidyut (01-08-2018), cambiste (01-09-2018), dzin4aans (12-15-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-08-2018)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

New year with new hope.
      Hope to earn a profit from the first week's Prize at the beginning of the year.
      Come join Battle of Forecasts by Instaforex.

18. The following 7 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-08-2018), bidyut (01-08-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-09-2018), cambiste (01-09-2018), dzin4aans (01-08-2018), moneygrows (01-09-2018), NikitaBelle (01-08-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

Update:
      Well, if thats the case then looks like we should keep 2 accounts then and separate the facebook contest from the forum bonus account in order to avoid any confusion later.

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

bidyut (01-08-2018), cambiste (01-09-2018), dzin4aans (01-08-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-09-2018), NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 7 ...