• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Battle of Forecasts (by InstaForex)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,909 Times in 5,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      New year with new hope.
      Hope to earn a profit from the first week's Prize at the beginning of the year.
      Come join Battle of Forecasts by Instaforex.

Wow mate you are rocking with this contest. New Year has started off well for you with another win Keep it up and I wish you more correct predictions like that and may all the profits roll into your account from your bonus

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), bidyut (01-08-2018), cambiste (01-09-2018), moneygrows (01-10-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-09-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,027 Times in 2,109 Posts

New year with new hope.

Congratulations on winning 'Battle of Forecasts by InstaForex'. In your previous post the screenshot shows that you've won regularly. Also you've able to withdrew good amount. This is really nice that you've a great skill to predict the pair. I'm really inspired by looking at your success. I hope you'll again able to win after two week time (as per contest rules). Wish you a lot of success in your real trading.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), cambiste (01-09-2018), dzin4aans (01-08-2018), moneygrows (01-10-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-09-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

New year with new hope.

Congrats mate. Trade wisely and don't withdraw anything until you make a handsome amount of profit !
      Good luck

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), bidyut (01-09-2018), dzin4aans (01-09-2018), moneygrows (01-10-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-10-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

New year with new hope.

Congratulations and keep up the good work. Please share some tips with us on how to win it too

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), bidyut (01-09-2018), cambiste (01-10-2018), dzin4aans (01-09-2018), moneygrows (01-10-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-10-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

New year with new hope.

Woa bozz man you really slaying the contest!

Congrats on the constant winning!!

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), bidyut (01-09-2018), cambiste (01-10-2018), dzin4aans (01-09-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-10-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      Congratulations and keep up the good work. Please share some tips with us on how to win it too
      Yeah it would be awesome to know how to guess the EUR/USD pair so closely so often I think this contest is also a good fundamental base for option trading on EUR/USD. By making it so many times so close with the price, I think getting right the direction for EUR/USD in option trading would be peace of cake

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), bidyut (01-10-2018), cambiste (01-10-2018), moneygrows (01-10-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-10-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Yeah it would be awesome to know how to guess the EUR/USD pair so closely so often I think this contest is also a good fundamental base for option trading on EUR/USD. By making it so many times so close with the price, I think getting right the direction for EUR/USD in option trading would be peace of cake
      Not just in options , even in forex if we can predict the right direction from the beginning we can open a trade in the expected direction and wait to reach the target. The advantage of the option is that you can't touch your trade before the option expires

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), bidyut (01-10-2018), dzin4aans (01-10-2018), moneygrows (01-10-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-10-2018)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,671 Times in 7,564 Posts

Thanks guys. I will save all profits first before making a withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      An easy way is enter our price prediction 1 hour before the contest ends.
      lol

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-10-2018), bidyut (01-10-2018), dzin4aans (01-10-2018), moneygrows (01-10-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

Thanks guys. I will save all profits first before making a withdrawal.

An easy way is enter our price prediction 1 hour before the contest ends.
      lol
      So, when does the contest ends actually?

Btw how many times have you won this?

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-05-2018), bidyut (01-19-2018), dzin4aans (01-10-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-06-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am curious about yesterdays winner in this contest - https://www.facebook.com/instaforex/...type=3&theater
      Is that you, our mate bidyut from here, MT5Forum?

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-05-2018), bidyut (01-26-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-06-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...