• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 333 of 337 ... 328 331 332 333 334 335 ...
    Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3368

Thread: newdream365's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      602 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,434 Times in 1,397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newdream365     
      Hello everybody how are all?? I ma very happy now because I makes a winner of last week Guess trend and I will get 50$ for it. This really good for me thanks to mt5 and instaforex makes me winner.

I show EUR/USD just try to continue below 1.1240 area. But I show a good moving average cross over pattern on daily chart which are says it's will be continue go up for 1.1350 area. I show it's already broke the 5 SMA and 20 SMA and now try to continue go up for 1.350 area where have 200 SMA. So I think it's just makes bullish trend which can help us to makes good profit.

I show GBP/USD stay on 200SMA area but it's not confirm it's can broke or reject this level. Though it's already broke the 5 and 20 SMA so there are mnay chance to continue go down but though it's in good support area and if it's can't broke this support so it's will be again go up for 1.3070 area. So I think now we should wait for makes confirm if it's can broke the 200SMA aat 1.2955 area so we will take sell entry for target at 1.2800 area but if it's can reject this level so we will take buy entry for target at 1.3070 area.

Hope all are try to provide good advice about my analysis which can makes it more strong and profitable. Best of good trading.

I think this pair is set to go down, but we will not get out of the current levels.
      We must first give hope to customers, remove them by stop loss orders, then head in the right direction.
      But what is the trend?
      Now I think there is a reason to sell.
      But I do not mean daily trading, because there is a signal, but can be resolved within a day or even next week.
      However, I am inclined to believe that the POC level of the previous and current contract represents good resistance and will not let the price rise easily.
      In our platform, this is an area of ​​1.1260 - 1.1290.
      It serves as the main resistance. So this area will be very attractive to speculation.
      I expect a rebound, but they might make a wrong run and try to hold above 1.1260.
      Now we can distinguish between two areas of support:
      - Area 1.1175;
      - At the bottom of the balance at about 1.11 .... So far, I do not consider buying deals at all.
      Even if we get to the first support area, I will not buy it.
      But if we reach the second field, we will adapt to the situation.
      I would probably open a long position.
      But it is too early to talk about it.
      Of course, there is another option.
      It will be applied in case the price is able to go above 1.1260 and consolidate there.
      What do you mean? This means the formation of the support area and the accumulation of volumes on a positive delta.
      In such a case, we must deliver.
      It is impossible to predict 100% certainty, which means that we must adapt the position and work in the direction indicated by the market

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to jakjak for this useful post.

fembizz (05-14-2019), I'm Trader (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), newdream365 (05-14-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,024 Times in 1,593 Posts

Hello everybody how are all?? I ma very happy now because I makes a winner of last week Guess trend and I will get 50$ for it. This really good for me thanks to mt5 and instaforex makes me winner.

I show EUR/USD just try to continue below 1.1240 area. But I show a good moving average cross over pattern on daily chart which are says it's will be continue go up for 1.1350 area. I show it's already broke the 5 SMA and 20 SMA and now try to continue go up for 1.350 area where have 200 SMA. So I think it's just makes bullish trend which can help us to makes good profit.

I show GBP/USD stay on 200SMA area but it's not confirm it's can broke or reject this level. Though it's already broke the 5 and 20 SMA so there are mnay chance to continue go down but though it's in good support area and if it's can't broke this support so it's will be again go up for 1.3070 area. So I think now we should wait for makes confirm if it's can broke the 200SMA aat 1.2955 area so we will take sell entry for target at 1.2800 area but if it's can reject this level so we will take buy entry for target at 1.3070 area.

Hope all are try to provide good advice about my analysis which can makes it more strong and profitable. Best of good trading.
      What a splendid surprise of additional bonus because ever since my participation on the guest the trend competition, I have not won it before and my close to answer were always two correct currency pairs answer with the third failing to see me a champion oe among the champions. I am very happy for you because this is a big boost to your present account balance. In reference to gbpusd, the bearish movement has begun and any opportunity as resistance after a pull back is to sell until the area of 1.2753 zone is approached.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

jakjak (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), newdream365 (05-14-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,152 Posts

Honestly i don;t know what is happening to EUR/USD right now because the pair was suppose to bear and that is not happening right now rather it is buying and USD/CHF is also buying, as it is i think traders especially those buying the pair right now should be careful because there may be news release that will force it than sooner than we expected

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

I'm Trader (05-14-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), newdream365 (05-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Very good you win contest and earn good profit and hope every give you good amount of profit and your both analysis in good and i am also doing analysis on same pairs.
      Attached Images    

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mooba for this useful post.

I'm Trader (05-14-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019), newdream365 (05-15-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,611 Times in 1,353 Posts

At this time Eur/Usd is not in mood to go with bulls. I was also expecting a bullish momentum in New York session but since it started, it is falling steadily. I have a buy position from 1.1230 which is floating with loss. I hope it will not break 1.1200 level and bounce back quickly.
      Gbp/Usd is moving sideways and there are lots of confusion. I was planning to trade with this pair but didn't find appropriate way to go with it. So currently we need to be very careful because it can move in any direction at any time.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

jakjak (05-15-2019), majaher (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019), newdream365 (05-15-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,389 Times in 2,135 Posts

Default My new analysis of GBP/USD on daily chart

Good morning everybody hope all are well. I also waiting for my next bonus because I already get margin call so before can get next bonus I can't start my trade. But I try to solved my problem.

Now I will share my new analysis of GBP/USD on daily chart. I show it's already makes moving average cross over pattern and last day it;'s also broke the 200SMA at 1.2960 area where also have strong support area. So It's are just confirmed downtrend which are says it's will be continue go down for next support area at 1.2870 area. I also show on daily chart it's also makes good chart pattern which also says it's will be continue go down. So I think it's perfect time for take sell entry which can give us good profit.

One big risk can finished your all capital so use small lot size and follow proper money management which can help you to control you loss and risk and get success in Forex. Best of good trading.
      Attached Images  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a brilliant future MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      345 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,439 Times in 358 Posts

Good morning everybody hope all are well. I also waiting for my next bonus because I already get margin call so before can get next bonus I can't start my trade. But I try to solved my problem.

Now I will share my new analysis of GBP/USD on daily chart. I show it's already makes moving average cross over pattern and last day it;'s also broke the 200SMA at 1.2960 area where also have strong support area. So It's are just confirmed downtrend which are says it's will be continue go down for next support area at 1.2870 area. I also show on daily chart it's also makes good chart pattern which also says it's will be continue go down. So I think it's perfect time for take sell entry which can give us good profit.

One big risk can finished your all capital so use small lot size and follow proper money management which can help you to control you loss and risk and get success in Forex. Best of good trading.

Hello, Good morning my mate, I am very sorry to hear that you got margin call of your bonus account, i saw another thing that you won the guess contest. Many many congratulation for your winning my friend.
      Yes, many traders got margin call of their account from GBPUSD pair, my trades also floating with loss from GBPUSD pair. This is very dangerous pair.

13. The following 12 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (05-15-2019), bocahedan (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), newdream365 (05-15-2019), Unregistered (8)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, your indication is very right, today from my analysis I think the price of GBPUSD pair will move to downwards, the news is very sad that you got margin call of your account. I am very very sorry to hear the news. I hope from next week you will do much better on trading. Good luck my friend and wishing fo ryou best of luck.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (05-15-2019), newdream365 (05-15-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,463 Times in 2,276 Posts

Good morning my friend newdream365. looking from my chart especially on H4 and daily chart,GBPUSD is still showing a down signal so i think it will move try to down today but considering it is already in oversold condition on H4 chart and on H1 chart showing an up signal so i expect we might see some pull back movement first before we can see the continuation of down movement. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit when the next bonus comes.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (05-15-2019), newdream365 (05-15-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3703 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,898 Times in 2,613 Posts

My new analysis of GBP/USD on daily chart

Attached Images
      Good morning dear newdream. No doubt that GU completely bearish bios. Since this price face a strong support so he need to heading up to go more down. or if we think price will stop his downside journey then we need to stop bying the price as long as the price could not form three more h1 bullish candle. My personal view about the price as he spend long time as bearish trend so now he will change his trend and all buyer will be gainer.
      Attached Images  

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), newdream365 (05-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 333 of 337 ... 328 331 332 333 334 335 ...