• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 337 of 337 ... 332 335 336 337
    Results 3,361 to 3,364 of 3364

Thread: newdream365's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,382 Times in 2,134 Posts

Default My trdaing result and withdraw request

Good evening everybody hope all are happy with your trade. Now I also very happy with my trade because I can again makes good profit which are 32$ it's really good amount for me. I makes this profit by take sell on USD/CAD and buy entry on EUR/USD. I am really happy because I can close my 2 trade with good profit. Hope it's will be continue in My next trade.

After makes good profit I also makes a withdraw request for 32$ hope it's will be complete very quickly. Because My last withdraw request are complete very quickly which are I was makes in today. It's was take just few minutes. So I think instaforex payment system are so much update and very fast now. So Hope my this withdraw also be complete very quickly.

So Now I am waiting for this withdraw and after complete my withdraw I will take my new entry I will share with my journal.

Thanks for visit my journal hope you also makes good profit continue. Best of Good trading.
      Attached Images    

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), EarningHat (Today), lebouziramzinio (Today)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3703 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,556 Times in 2,536 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newdream365 View Post
      Good evening everybody hope all are happy with your trade. Now I also very happy with my trade because I can again makes good profit which are 32$ it's really good amount for me. I makes this profit by take sell on USD/CAD and buy entry on EUR/USD. I am really happy because I can close my 2 trade with good profit. Hope it's will be continue in My next trade.

After makes good profit I also makes a withdraw request for 32$ hope it's will be complete very quickly. Because My last withdraw request are complete very quickly which are I was makes in today. It's was take just few minutes. So I think instaforex payment system are so much update and very fast now. So Hope my this withdraw also be complete very quickly.

So Now I am waiting for this withdraw and after complete my withdraw I will take my new entry I will share with my journal.

Thanks for visit my journal hope you also makes good profit continue. Best of Good trading.
      This is not only good this is obviously the best performance because today is slower market and repeatedly you make profit. I knew from a previous post you show there you made same amount profit. I saw that you open big lot on usdcad which you made you happy providing good profit. I am burning with the GBPNZD buy, trade because the pair now comes down. I am also open little bit bigger lot that's the reason my trade show 20+ minus value. I am very hopeful this trade quickly turn his trend and keep running his trend to my supporting side. Whatever, Congratulation dear for your very increadible profit. Today is first day and you generate good profit. I wish you best.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

EarningHat (Today), newdream365 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat has much to be proud of EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,318 Times in 319 Posts

Hello dear Trader
      Good evening, hope you will be fine, oh wow congrats mate you have made very good profits on the first day of the market on this day grab some profits is difficult task but you have made it and also submitted the withdrawal request hope your withdrawal will process soon, one mistake I have did that I have closed my usdcad trade in small profits

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EarningHat For This Useful Post:

newdream365 (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,984 Times in 938 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newdream365 View Post

The USDCAD pair attempted to breach 1.3490 level, without holding above it, to bounce lower and settle near the EMA50 again, noticing that stochastic gets rid of its negative momentum to approach from the oversold level, waiting for motivating the price to resume the positive attempts again.

Therefore, we keep preferring the bullish trend in the upcoming period, conditioned by holding above 1.3382 level, reminding you that our next main target reaches to 1.3700.

The expected trading range for today is between 1.3380 support and 1.3540 resistance.

The expected trend for today: Bullish

LEBOUZIRAMZINIO TRIDING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Reply to thread
    Page 337 of 337 ... 332 335 336 337