• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 388 of 388 ... 383 386 387 388
    Results 3,871 to 3,871 of 3871

Thread: newdream365's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1040 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,580 Times in 1,814 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newdream365     
      Good morning everybody hope all are well. I just try to find out a good entry which can give me good profit. I show GBP/USD just stay in strong resistance area at 1.2500 level and there are many chance to go down again. Because I think it's can't broke this resistance.
      I also get a good chance also take sell entry on gold. Because I show on daily chart it's makes a good chart pattern which are just says it's will be continue go down for 1480 level. But I think we should wait for get confirmation.if gold can broke this support area so we will be take sell entry for long time but if we show again it's reject the 1480 level so we will take buy entry for makes good profit.

Hope all are try to provide your valuable advice which can makes my analysis more strong and profitable. Best of good trading.
      From your chart I can see that the sideways movement of gold in the previous days came after receiving support from the lower Bollinger Bands line and thus can be considered as a consolidation of the selling forces to fall again
      We also see that the Bollinger Bands have started to diverge below, therefore, the continuation of the gold below the mid line of the index is a sign of the continuation of the bearish trend for gold.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

bappy4x (Yesterday), newdream365 (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 388 of 388 ... 383 386 387 388