GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 650 of 650 ... 645 648 649 650
Results 6,491 to 6,497 of 6497

Thread: newdream365's - Trading journal

1. #6491 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4126 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,468 Times in 4,313 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Good morning everybody hopes all are well and continue makes a good profit. I am a little sick because I have to take Covid 19 vaccine and it makes me sick. I also talk to the doctor he says it's normal and the fever still in two or three days. I show USD again try to make weak which are again make up move on EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I show USD/CAD also try to go down which are says everything happens for USD makes weak. I also share my USD related currency technical and fundamental analysis hope it's will make true and we can make a good profit from this analysis.

My GBP/USD analysis on the daily chart

GBP/USD reject the strong support area and 20SMA at 1.3880 level than it's again trying to go up and break the 5SMA at 1.3955 area which says it's will continue to go up for target at 1.4250 level. I show USD already makes weak which also be help GBP/USD to continue to go up. I show the daily chart already complete a triangle pattern which is just confirmed by entry. so I think it's the perfect time for taking buy entry on GBP/USD for a target at 1.4220 level and set stop loss at 1.3820 level. H4 chart also makes a good chart pattern which also says GBP/USD will continue to go up so we should take buy an entry for makes a good profit.
    Name: GBPUSD.PNG Views: 184 Size: 30.7 KB

My EUR/USD analysis on the daily chart

EUR/USD reject the strong support area at 1.2000 level and again try to go up which says we can get again buy chance here. But I think we should wait to get confirmation because we should wait to break the 5SMA and 20 SMA for a trend change. I show EUR/USD now stay at 1.2086 area and 5SMA and 20SMA are stay on 1.2095 area. so I think we should wait for breaking the 1.2100 level. If EUR/USD can break the 1.2100 level so we will take buy an entry for a target at 1.2220 level by setting our stop loss at 1.2050 level. Though USD makes weak so hope it's will break the 5SMA and 20SMA very quickly and we can take buy an entry for making a good profit from EUR/USD trade.
    Name: EURUSD.PNG Views: 175 Size: 31.6 KB

My USD/CAD analysis on the daily chart

USD/CAD just confirmed a bearish pattern on the daily chart. Because I show on the daily chart after rejecting the strong resistance area at 1.2740 level it's trying to go down and break the 5SMA at 1.2660 level then continue to go down and break the 20SMA at 1.2630 level which is just makes confirmed downtrend. I show a daily chart already open bearish candle which says it's the perfect time for taking sell entry on USD/CAD for long time target at 1.2480 level. USD also makes weak hope it's will continue which will help USD/CAD to continue to go down. So we take sell entry on USD/CAD at 1.2630 level by setting our stop loss at 1.2680 level and our target will 1.2480 level.
    Name: USDCAD.PNG Views: 177 Size: 33.1 KB

One big risk can finish your all capital so use a small lot size and follow proper money management which will help to control your loss and risk and get success in forex. Best of good trading.

2. #6492 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4126 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Good morning everybody hopes all are well and makes a good profit. I just practice with demo trade because I have no bonus for real trade. So I just waiting for the next bonus. after getting my next bonus I also start my real trade. I was sick the last two days but today I feel better hope I will fully recover very quickly.

My USDx analysis on the daily chart

I show on daily chart USD index try to make strong which are says it's will continue to go to the upside for a target at 92.50 level. because I show on the daily chart after rejecting the strong support area at 89.65 level it's trying to go up and broke the 5SMA at 90.20 level than try to go up and broke the 20SMA at 90.60 level both just make bullish trend on the daily chart. I show USD all-new most of the positive for USD so hope USD will continue makes strong and it's will hit the 92.50 level very quickly.
    Name: USD.PNG Views: 162 Size: 36.9 KB

My GBP/USD analysis on the H4 chart

GBP/USD just makes a zone between 1.3855 level to 1.4000 level. Because I show on H4 chart it already rejects the 1.4000 level and now try to go down hope it's will hit 1.3855 level support area very quickly. If GBP/USD can break this support area so it's will continue to go down to target at 1.3600 level. But If GBP/USD again reject the 1.3855 level so it's will continue to go up for the target at the 1.4000 level resistance area. If GBP/USD can break this resistance area so it's will continue to go up for the target at the 1.4240 level. So no we should avoid take an entry on GBP/USD and wait for broke this zone to take the next entry on GBP/USD.
    Name: GBPUSD.PNG Views: 158 Size: 38.9 KB

My EUR/USD analysis on the H4 chart

EUR/USD try to make a good "W" pattern on the H4 chart. Because on the H4 chart after rejecting the 1.2240 level resistance area it's trying to go down and reached 1.1990 level support area. Then EUR/USD again try to go up but it rejects the 200SMA and strong resistance area at 1.2110 level and again tries to go up. So it's will hit the 1.1990 level very quickly. if it's can break this support area so it's will continue to go down for a long time. But if EUR/USD can again reject this support area so it's will go upside for the target at 1.2240 level which will complete the "W" pattern. So now we should wait for the 1.1990 level for the next entry. If EUR/USD can break this support area so we will take sell entry. But if EUR/USD can again reject this support area so we will take buy an entry for a long time target at 1.2240 level.
    Name: EURUSD.PNG Views: 157 Size: 39.4 KB

My Crude Oil analysis on the H4 chart

Crude oil just tries to complete the "W" pattern on the H4 chart. Because I show on the H4 chart after rejecting the 63.00 level it's trying to go down and reject the strong support area at 59.70 level. Than #CL try to go up and reject the strong resistance area at 61.20 level and go down for 59.80 level. Then again try to go up and break the 5 SMA at 60.30 level and 20SMA at 60.90 level. both are just makes confirmed uptrend again. So we should continue with buy entry for a target at 63.00 level for makes maximum profit form #CL trade.
    Name: OIL.PNG Views: 155 Size: 37.5 KB

One long trade is better than much small trade. So we should avoid short trade and wait for long trade which can give us a good profit. One big loss can finish our all capital so we use a small lot for all entry and properly follow the money management which will help us to control our loss and risk and get success in forex. Best of good trading.

3. #6493 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4126 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Good evening everybody hopes all are well and makes a good profit in this week. Today is the last day this week and First Friday of this month. So Today have very important news For USD. Hope all news will positive and the USD will continue makes strong. I also take some entry and wait for new hope it's will help to makes a good profit.
    Name: Todays news.PNG Views: 140 Size: 25.9 KB

My running trade and EUR/USD analysis on the daily chart

EUR/USD already break the strong support area at 1.1960 level and try to go down now. So I take sell entry at 1.1930 level and my target is 1820 level. I show on the daily chart after rejecting the 1.2240 level resistance area EUR/USD try to go down and properly break the strong support area at 1.1960 level USD also try to make strong so both will help EUR/USD to continue to go to down. So I take this sell entry and wait to get a good profit.
    Name: EURUSD.PNG Views: 137 Size: 86.7 KB

My running trade and GBP/USD analysis on the daily chart

GBP/USD already break the strong support area at 1.3830 level which says it's next target is 1.3600 level so I take my sell entry. I show on the daily chart after rejecting the 1.4240 level resistance area GBP/USD trying to go down and break the 5 and 20 SMA and finally break the strong support area at 1.3830 level so I take sell entry for a target at 1.3610 level. Though USD try to make strong so hopefully I will get good profit very quickly.
    Name: GBPUSD.PNG Views: 137 Size: 87.3 KB

My running trade and Gold analysis on the daily chart

I already take a buy entry on gold. I take this entry by daily chart analysis. I show on the daily chart Gold reject the strong support area at 1690 level and again try to go up which are says its next target is 1760 level. I show on the daily chart Gold try to follow the proper ZigZag pattern which is said Gold next target is 1760 level. so I take the buy entry on Gold at 1695 level and my target is 1760 level.
    Name: Gold.PNG Views: 138 Size: 89.8 KB

My all trade is running and I just waiting for the next news hope everything will positive for me and I can make a good profit. If You want to follow me so use a small lot size and follow proper money management for control your loss and risk which will help you to get success in forex. Best of good trading.

4. 16 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-03-2021), balochriaz (05-04-2021), BlackDollar (05-03-2021), chiko (05-03-2021), Farnadus007 (06-03-2021), Interlock (05-03-2021), Kalex (05-03-2021), loaded-prof (05-03-2021), PhilipOscar (05-03-2021), ShantiMan (05-03-2021), Summy (05-03-2021), Sunclock (05-03-2021), SweetRose (05-03-2021), Tacaz (05-03-2021), Unregistered (1), Zeina (05-03-2021)

5. #6494 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4126 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Good morning everybody hopes all are enjoying a weekend vacation. I also enjoy my day because I was open three trades on the last day and my trade are running with good profit. Though my one trade is running with the loss I am not worried about this because I show USD makes strong and hope it's will continue on next week which will help my trade to come back on profit.

Last USD news result

Last night USD result is positive for USD. I show the Average Hourly Earnings m/m result is 0.2 and the previous was 0.1. Non-Farm Employment Change also makes positive because previous was 166k and this month has 379k which are really very good. I show the Unemployment Rate also less from last month because the previous was 6.3% and this month has 6.2% it's really good for USD. I show all result makes positive for USD which will help USD to make proper strong next week.
    Name: News result.PNG Views: 214 Size: 15.7 KB

My EUR/USD trade is running with good profit and I wait to hit my take profit. Because I show on the daily chart after rejecting the 1.2240 level resistance area EUR/USD try to go down and break the 5 SMA and 20 SMA at 1.2100 level and Finally break the strong support area at 1.1950 level both are confirmed downtrend. I show USD also makes strong so USD will continue to go down and hit my target at 1.1820 level on the next week.
    Name: EURUSD.PNG Views: 123 Size: 87.5 KB

Though GBP/USD trade is running with the loss I am not worried about this and I think I am on the right trace because I show on the daily chart GBP/USD now stay on the 1.3830 level. I show last night USD news is positive for USD and hope it's will continue to make strong USD on the next week which will help GBP/USD to continue to go down. I also show on the daily chart GBP/USD makes a good bearish pattern by broke the strong support area at 1.3830 level. After rejecting the 1.4240 level resistance area GBP/USD trying to go down and broke the 5SMA and 20SMA and finally broke the 1.3830 level support area. So I take sell entry and waiting to hit my target at the 1.3600 level. I Hope GBP/USD will hit my target the next week.
    Name: GBPUSD.PNG Views: 124 Size: 86.5 KB

My Gold trade is running with good profit and I just waiting to hit my target at the 1760 level. I show on the daily chart Gold try to follow the ZigZag Pattern. I show on the daily chart after rejecting the strong resistance area at 1816 level gold try to go down and finally reject the 1690 level support area which is said Gold will continue to go up for target at 1760 level. So I take buy entry and Gold and waiting to hit my target at 1760 level. hope next week Gold will hit my target.
    Name: Gold.PNG Views: 125 Size: 92.2 KB

If anyone follows my trade and uses a small lot size so please don't worry about this trade. My two trade already in profit and 1 trade are running with loss. Though it's running with the loss it's will come back one profit on the next week. Because everything is positive to go down GBP/USD. So just wait for next week and come back in good profit. Best of good trading.

6. #6495 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4126 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Good morning everybody hopes all are well and continue makes a good profit. My gold entry has hit my stop loss and I get an 82$ loss but I am not worried about this because I show last Friday USD news was positive for USD which will help my EUR/USD and GBP/USD trade for hit m,y target. It's will help me to recover from my loss and come back on profit.

My EUR/USD sell entry are running with 90pips profit and I just waiting for 10pips only. Because I show 200SMA stay on 1.1820 area so I will close my trade at 1.1830 level. I show on the daily chart after the break the 1.1950 level; support area it's makes good downtrend I took sell entry at 1.1930 level and my target is 1.1830 level. now the market is 1.1840 area so hope very quickly it's will hit my target. I show USD also makes strong which will help my trade to hit the 1.1830 level very soon. I set my take profit at 1.1830 level because I show 200SMA stay in this area so there is much chance to go up form this level. Because If EUR/USD can reject 200SMA so it's will go up to 1.2000 level. But If EUR/USd can break 200SMA so it's will continue to go down to the target at the 1.1650 level.
    Name: EURUSD.PNG Views: 106 Size: 88.5 KB

After a long time, my GBP/USD trade come back on profit which says I am on the right track. Because I take sell entry on GBP/USD last Friday. Because I show on daily chart GBP/USD makes confirmed downtrend by broke the 1.3830 level support area and I take my sell entry at 1.3810 level. I show last USD news also good for USD and already USD starts to make strong which also help GBP/USD to continue to go down for target at 1.3600 level. I set my target at 1.3610 level hope it's will hit in this week and I will get good profit form this trade.
    Name: GBPUSD.PNG Views: 103 Size: 81.3 KB

My last week gold entry already hit my stop loss and I got an 82$ loss but I am not worried about this and today I again open buy entry on Gold with a 0.20 lot. Because I show on the daily chart Gold try again and again broke the 1680 level support area but it's not broken this support properly. I also show on the daily chart Gold try to follow the ZigZag pattern properly which are says Gold will go up for target at 1750 level. So I again take buy entry on Gold and my target is 1740 level.
    Name: Gold.PNG Views: 105 Size: 92.4 KB

If you are following my entry so hope you now continue with good profit. though my Gold trade hit my stop loss But I hope my EUR/USD trade will hit my target very soon. you can close this trade with 90pips profit now but I will wait for my target at 100pips at 1.1830 level. I again take buy entry on Gold if you want to follow me so use small lot size and follow proper money management to control your loss and risk and get success in Forex. Best of good tarding.

7. #6496 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4126 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Good morning everybody hopes all are well and continue makes a good profit. I am not happy with my trading condition. Because after the last NFP news I thought USD will make strong but unfortunately USD again try to make weak. But I take all entry on USD related currency and all depend on USD makes strong. I already lost my 50% capital. So am in very tension within this because I can get a margin call in this week.

EUR/USD can't break the strong support area and 200SMA at 1.1820 level and again try to go up. But I am continuing with sell entry and my trade is running with a big loss. I show EUR/USD already break the 5SMA at 1.1912 level and now again try to go up which are says its next target is strong resistance area and 20SMA at 1.2050 level which will give margin call. But If I get a chance so EUR/USD can go back from 1.1950 level resistance area sop my trade can again make a good profit. Now I just waiting to do or die.
    Name: EURUSD.PNG Views: 568 Size: 91.2 KB

My GBP/USD trade is running with almost 400$ loss. I took sell entry on GBP/USD by daily chart analysis and I thought GBP/USD can break the strong support area at 1.3830 level. But I was wrong because GBP/USD can't break this support properly nad again try to go up and break the 5SMA at 1.3870 level and now stay at strong resistance and 20SMA area at 1.3940 level area. if GBP/USD can break this resistance so it's will continue to go up for target at 1.4240 level which will give a margin call very quickly. But If GBP/USD can reject this resistance area and 20SMA at 1.3940 level so it's will continue to go down and I will again get a chance to come back on profit. But I show USD try to make weak again which will help GBP/USD to continue to go up.
    Name: GBPUSD.PNG Views: 79 Size: 90.9 KB

My running trade and USD/CAD analysis on the daily chart

My USD/CAD buy entry at 1.2670 level area. But this entry also running with a big loss. I show on the daily chart USD/CAD makes a strong uptrend which will help USD/CAD to continue to go up. but I show USD again makes weak and USD/CAD try to go down and it breaks the strong support area at 1.2650 level and it also breaks the 5 and 20SMA both are saying it's will continue to go down for a long time. But If the USD can again make strong so my trade can again come back on profit.
    Name: USDCAD.PNG Views: 80 Size: 88.6 KB

My all trade is USD related and USD again try to make weak which are just give me a big loss. I show I already got a 50% loss of my capital if it continues so I will get a margin call very soon. But If USD can again make strong so I will get a chance to come back on profit. But At this time I have no other trading plan. I just wait and see what will happen.

Please not use a big lot size like me so you will lose your all capital which are very bad for trading. So always use small lot size and follow proper money management for control your loss and risk and get success in Forex. Best of good trading.

8. #6497 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4126 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Boring time is finished market is running. Hope all are trying to make a good profit with your trading plan. I already take some trade for this week and I will try to share my running trade and analysis which will help us to make a good trading week. Hope everybody will help to improve my trading analysis by providing your advice about my trading analysis and running trade.

Last Friday was NFP news for USD and it's made positive for USD. So I think this week USD will continue to make strong which will help to good move on USD related all currency. So I try to continue trade with USD related currency for makes a good profit.

GBP/USD already reject the strong resistance area at 1.3850 level then try to go down and again broke the 20SMA at 1.3840 level which just makes a confirmed downtrend. I show daily chart already makes a good chart pattern which says it's will continue to go down for target at 1.3700 level support area and 5SMA. If GBP/USD can break this support area and 5SMA so it's will continue to go down for the target at the 1.3660 level support area. I show USD try to makes strong and last NFP news also help makes strong USD so I take sell entry on GBP/USD for a target at 1.3660 level. My technical and fundamental analysis says GBP/USD will continue to go down for target at 1.3660 level.
    Name: GBPUSD.PNG Views: 220 Size: 88.6 KB

My EUR/USD sell entry are running with 100pips profit but I will wait for 1.1650 level to close my trade. Because I show on the daily chart after broke the 1.1900 level support area it's trying to go down and broke the 200SMA at 1.1850 level it's also a very strong support area for EUR/USD. I show USD again try to make strong which also try to help EUR/USD to go down. I show on the daily chart last Week it's trying to go up by rejecting the 1.1700 level but it's can't break the strong resistance area at 1.1790 level and again try to go down. Now I just waiting for broke the 1.1740 level support and 5SMA. If EUR/USD can break this level so it's will hit my target. But if EUR/USD can't break this level so I will close my trade at this level. Though USD try to makes strong so hope EUR/USD can properly break the 1.1740 level and it's will hit my target at the 1.1650 level.
    Name: EURUSD.PNG Views: 32 Size: 89.9 KB

Gold try the move with on a zone Between 1675 to 1760 level. Because I show on the daily chart after rejecting the 1675 level support area Gold try to go up again and reject the 1754 level resistance and again try to go down. I show on the daily chart Gold again reject the 1675 level support area which makes it a very strong support area. after rejecting this support area Gold try to go up and broke the 5SMA at the 1711 level then broke the 20SMA at the 1721 level both are just makes confirmed buy entry on Gold. I already take my buy entry on Gold and my first target at 1760 level resistance. if Gold can break this resistance so I will continue with buy for a target at 1815 level resistance. I show on the daily chart Gold also try to makes good "W" p[attern which are starting from 1815 level than Gold try to go down and reject the 1675 level then go up and reject the 1754 level then again try to go down and again reject the 1675 level and now again try to go up which are says Gold can make good "W" pattern by hit the 1815 level again. So I continue with buy entry on Gold to make a good profit.
    Name: Gold.PNG Views: 31 Size: 93.3 KB

My running trade and Crude oil analysis on the daily chart

Crude oil again rejects the strong resistance area at 61.50 level which says it's will continue to go down for target at 60.00 level. I show on the daily chart crude oil again reject the 20SMA which says it's will continue to go down again. I show 5SMA stay at 60.67 level. if Crude oil can break this support and 5SMA so it's will continue to go down to the target at 55.00 level. I show it already starts it's down move which are says it's will continue to go down for target at 57.20 level support area and if it's can break this support area so it's will hit 55.00 level very quickly. So I take sell entry on the crude oil and waiting for a good profit.
    Name: OIL.PNG Views: 33 Size: 88.8 KB

Always use small lot size and follow proper money management to control your loss and risk and get success in Forex. Because we know one big risk can finish your all capital so save your capital and continue with the Forex battle hope you will get success in Forex very soon.

After long today have start again Lockdown in Bangladesh which are says Covid 19 again increase in Bangladesh. I show I request to everybody keep safe at home without any urgent work every tries to go outside of the home which will help us to control Covid 19. So Please everybody stay at home to keep healthy.

Best of good trading.

Reply to thread
Page 650 of 650 ... 645 648 649 650

Subscribed to this Thread : 20