• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 204 of 219 FirstFirst ... 199 202 203 204 205 206 209 ... LastLast
    Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2183

Thread: newdream365's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

awais11 is a splendid one to behold awais11 is a splendid one to behold awais11 is a splendid one to behold awais11 is a splendid one to behold awais11 is a splendid one to behold awais11 is a splendid one to behold awais11 is a splendid one to behold awais11 is a splendid one to behold awais11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newdream365 View Post
      Good morning everybody hope both are well I also fine because after get loss my last two analysis makes true. I hope it's will be continue if you give me support.

Now I will share my new analysis of GBP/USD on daily chart. I think it's right time to take buy entry on gbp/usd. Because we know last day it's touch the strong support area at 1.2850 area than again try to go up and makes a good pinbar on daily chart which are says it's will go up continue. But for get confirm entry we should wait for next week. But we can atke buy entry on 1.2900 level by set stop loss at 1.2840 area.

Best of good trading
      Good morning dear forex member. dear i am agree with your analysis because GBPUSD is bullish trend and it is moving upward. at this time it is buy trade and it will move upward. it will give us good profit. so i am agree with your analysis

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to awais11 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-08-2019), MartyFish (02-08-2019), newdream365 (02-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3079 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,486 Times in 2,133 Posts

Good morning everybody hope both are well I also fine because after get loss my last two analysis makes true. I hope it's will be continue if you give me support.

Now I will share my new analysis of GBP/USD on daily chart. I think it's right time to take buy entry on gbp/usd. Because we know last day it's touch the strong support area at 1.2850 area than again try to go up and makes a good pinbar on daily chart which are says it's will go up continue. But for get confirm entry we should wait for next week. But we can atke buy entry on 1.2900 level by set stop loss at 1.2840 area.

Best of good trading
      Hi mate yesterday movement of this pair is give idea it will touch next the new point at 1.3120, this week it will fall continue and last support area is 1.2850 if give pull.back from.the current market price 1.2950 then resistance level will hit the 1.3190 high impact news and usd weak support will give this movement of market.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

MajidAli (02-08-2019), MartyFish (02-08-2019), newdream365 (02-08-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5 has much to be proud of ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,367 Times in 440 Posts

Best of good trading
      Dear you are right Gbpusd is already in an uptrend for long term and bearish on intermediate term now the intermediate term bias is also bullish do its safe to trade in the long term bullish direction in my opinion it can go up to the previous top which is at 1.3200. Good luck and have a nice trading week.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

MartyFish (02-08-2019), newdream365 (02-08-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      957 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,052 Posts

Best of good trading
      Hi baby, thanks for your analysis in GU, you propose bullish yesterday after quick recoverly from 1.2854. yes there is bullish candlstick in 4hr chart and we have inverse head and shoulder pattern suggesting bullish view in 4hr chart. But in daily chart it is opposite indicating total bearish view down to 1.2437 and it is still staying below 200 EMA in daily chart.For me i will stay aside and sell at 1.2850 and buy above 1.3100.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

grasper (02-08-2019), MartyFish (02-08-2019), newdream365 (02-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,046 Times in 309 Posts

Best of good trading
      There is no trader that will not be losing, we will all lose at one time or the other. But the problem is that there are some repetitive losses which is caused solely by the actions of the trader, we need to avoid that.

We are traders, we should know that it is better for us to be trading the market with a good system, and we need to work much on the trading management we are using at the same time, that is what will make sure that traders are doing well in what what they attempts. I wish you better trading results next time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to grasper For This Useful Post:

newdream365 (02-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1234 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,161 Times in 1,182 Posts

Best of good trading
      Hello dear,
      Good afternoon my dear, after getting margin calls our analyses are going in our favour. Which have no benefit for us. But, if we do analysis on proper money management behalf then we always make positive results in market and survive in this market for long term. How to do that we must have need to learn psychology of Forex trading that how its work and how its important for our trading career to become a successful trader.
      Overall, you are thinking right but, as you know that last gbpusd move was happened due to interest rate decision and overall trend is totally in downward move.
      Let's see how market will react.!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MajidAli For This Useful Post:

newdream365 (02-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5961 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,057 Times in 2,680 Posts

Best of good trading
      huh, sure, mate! you got a good entry on the gbpusd pair. the pair is shooting up, slowly but still doing it after having touched 1.2850. i guess this pair could go as far as 1.3100. i agree with your stop loss too. a break of that level could take the pair below 1.2700.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

newdream365 (02-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,276 Times in 787 Posts

Best of good trading
      The continuation of the price of the index above 95.90 confirms its readiness to resume the bullish correction suggested previously, as well as Stochastic is within the level of saturation of the purchase confirms its readiness to record additional positive targets with a pull towards 96.60 and 97.50, respectively.

The trading range for today is between 95.90 and 96.60

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

newdream365 (02-11-2019), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Muftaa will become famous soon enough Muftaa will become famous soon enough Muftaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Best of good trading
      I'm doing great and enjoying life and excited about instaforex bonus opportunity because I'm new at instaforex as well as on mt5.
      loss and profit are the parts of the business if you lost today then you will gonna win tomorrow so don't left hope.
      GBP USD weekly candle is closing into bearish candles so we can expect more down movement next week.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Muftaa For This Useful Post:

newdream365 (02-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,770 Times in 1,414 Posts

Default My running trade and AUD/USD analysis on daily chart

Good morning everybody hope both are well and happy because week 6 bonus already in our trading account. I also get this which are 30.70$. This really good amount for me. Thanks to mt5 and instaforex for provide this amount.

After getting bonus I already take my new trade which are buy entry on aud/usd. I take this entry by daily chart analysis. I think aud/usd makes a good chart pattern on daily chart by making a pinbar which are says it's will be go up. We know usd also try to makes weak and aud try makes strong both are good for aud/usd. So I take this buy entry whose

Entry point are 0.7085 area
      Stop loss will 0.7050 area
      Take profit will 0.7190 area

Use Small lot size and follow proper money management for control your loss and risk and get success in Forex. Best of good trading.
      Attached Images    

Reply to Thread
    Page 204 of 219 FirstFirst ... 199 202 203 204 205 206 209 ... LastLast