• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: I am a victim - stoxmarket, gtp capital.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

chrishart6501atgmaildotcm is an unknown quantity at this point chrishart6501atgmaildotcm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default I am a victim - stoxmarket, gtp capital.

I am a victim of a binary option scam. I registered with this bogus brokers at the time I thought they were genuine. Long story short, I had to hire a refund professional to recover my money. I'm glad I got my funds back, others weren't so lucky. Be careful traders.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to chrishart6501atgmaildotcm for this useful post.

sheikaraf365 (10-18-2017), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i understand that a binary forex broker cheat with you but i don't understand the meaning of hiring refund professional to recover your money , how this is even possible ?can you explain hiring of refund professional , i am interested to to know how to find refund professional to recover money scam broker ,everybody will like to know that .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sheikaraf365 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,564 Times in 3,499 Posts

Awww, am really sorry you are a victim of such people, there are lot of scammers in the internet that their work is just to sit and wait for Someone to make mistake and enter their trap. Am sure for you to fall into their trap they must have a good website to convince people that they are real. But it's our job to always stay alert

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,488 Times in 8,479 Posts

Becoming a victim of something always feels bad and I know this feeling. I was scammed in the past too and this makes me more careful these days.
      Also, it is better to read the experience from other people too so we can avoid doing the same mistake or avoid the company.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread