• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 17 of 20 ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 ...

Thread: Is forex trading business get rich quick?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ssrinivas is an unknown quantity at this point ssrinivas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you want to become rich quick then Forex is a best opportunity for everyone and we can become rich but you have to must knowledge and do hard work and practice more with demo account because practice can make a man perfect then you become rich in short time in Forex trading business.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

tank will become famous soon enough tank will become famous soon enough tank's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      508 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well I think forex business is not a get quick rich scheme my friend because you wont be able to get rich without any good knowledge and skills for the business,, need a lot of time of learning and practice for the process until we can make this business become profitable for us so we can have a good earning income from our trades and then can make you get rich.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

javed85 is an unknown quantity at this point javed85's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes this business become rich to the trader in quick but for this we have to devote our all time to this business other wise we cannot get success in this filed this is very good opportunity for all of us specially for the unemployed people

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javed85     
      yes this business become rich to the trader in quick but for this we have to devote our all time to this business other wise we cannot get success in this filed this is very good opportunity for all of us specially for the unemployed people
      I'm sure if you have a high knowledge and you have good skills in analyzing the trade then you will be better able to continue in this business so that way you will be able to continue to develop your trade better for the future of you and your trade will also better in this trade

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA     
      I'm sure if you have a high knowledge and you have good skills in analyzing the trade then you will be better able to continue in this business so that way you will be able to continue to develop your trade better for the future of you and your trade will also better in this trade
      A lot of knowledges and experiences, it can build our skill of trading but it won't happen in short time so it's wrong if there are people who think that forex is quick time to be rich program. There is no shortcut to become good trader in here, we must spend time for getting more knowledges and trying to implement the strategy well.

Thanks  

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

cesan is on a distinguished road cesan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1689 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

never ever think we can get rick quick from this business. to be honest you will regret with that decision. forex can be profitable only for someone that now how to trade well and able to control emotions during trading time.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shormibsl is an unknown quantity at this point shormibsl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All trader can not make quick earn from here.and they can not be a rich people quickly.who are so much good trader and who are know very well.they can make good earn form here.

Thanks  

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

onyfx11 is on a distinguished road onyfx11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      589 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course at the moment is trading at Forex is the fastest means to achieve wealth to anyone just important is how to reach way that will help you achieve this wealth that is the problem faced by everyone and that need to make a very big effort but I think it's worth

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,635 Times in 1,035 Posts

Well actually we can't easily getting rich by doing this forex business..
      Because there are no place for us for just Dreaming without any actions on this forex business, So I think the best one is we need to keep a good work and keep learning and do training so we will able soon be a next rich man..

Thanks  

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Worried

sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      364 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No, Forex business is not the quick process. But, it is a god option to make us rich by legal money. Forex market is the best place to make us well established. But, we should be alert about our trading hours. Because, only successful trading can bring money for us. So, for this we should be aware to trade if we wanna make us rich.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 17 of 20 ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 ...