Closed Thread
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 6

Thread: bigearners's - Trading journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,884 Times in 2,041 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default bigearners's - Trading journal

Welcome to my trading journal friends..

INTRODUCTION
    Hello Everyone,
    After going through & readied most of quality journal with good strategies as well as longtime requests from fellow Mods & forum members finally started my journal(voyage) as something hottest trading opportunity Bitcoin(BTC). To trade with BTC is quite risky as we all know as lots of momentum everyday, even weekends too keep moving up and down, so chance of MC are more as compared other pairs.

ACCOUNT & TOOLS
    In this journal, I am going to use bonus real trading account(Eurica) with 30 USD capital and going to use naked trading style with long-term strategy by catching right PA with MACD indicator using M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 timeframes.

Here some of the results from BTC recent trading history:

Thread title seems little bit unique as its feeling like quite attached with BTC with couple of months or you can really addicted with such unique coin.
    Last edited by bigearners; 24-10-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

2. 18 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

balut (26-10-2017), captainleo (24-10-2017), dzin4aans (24-10-2017), FlyingShark (25-10-2017), forexianz (21-11-2017), ilyas_ili (24-10-2017), kammraz (06-11-2017), kashifrehman (22-03-2018), MartyFish (24-10-2017), Mkape (20-12-2017), mkhan0924 (24-10-2017), newdream365 (25-12-2017), NikitaBelle (24-10-2017), PhantomTrader79 (24-10-2017), simisola (24-10-2017), Tahirachemist81 (10-01-2019), union12 (25-10-2017), zahid4x (24-10-2017)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4109 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,227 Times in 2,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     

INTRODUCTION
    Hello Everyone,
    After going through & readied most of quality journal with good strategies as well as longtime requests from fellow Mods & forum members finally started my journal(voyage) as something hottest trading opportunity Bitcoin(BTC). To trade with BTC is quite risky as we all know as lots of momentum everyday, even weekends too keep moving up and down, so chance of MC are more as compared other pairs.

ACCOUNT & TOOLS
    In this journal, I am going to use bonus real trading account(Eurica) with 30 USD capital and going to use naked trading style with long-term strategy by catching right PA with MACD indicator using M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 timeframes.

Thread title seems little bit unique as its feeling like quite attached with BTC with couple of months or you can really addicted with such unique coin.
    Welcome to the Trading Journal Section mate, trading with bitcoin, looks like you love volatility mate.

And, I guess you know what you are getting into because bitcoin is just moving crazily since the beginning of 2017 and it looks like there is no stopping but that is just a trap before it falls down big.

Anyways, best wishes for trading in bitcoin and hopefully you can catch many quick pips, though the spread looks too big? Isn't it?

It's something 2000 pips in InstaForex, if I am not wrong?

Though, I guess that would not matter if your looking to trade with small lot size & with a long term strategy as #bitcoin has an average daily range of more than 40,000 pips, as of now.

4. 8 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

adewale (24-10-2017), bigearners (24-10-2017), captainleo (24-10-2017), dzin4aans (24-10-2017), simisola (24-10-2017), Tahirachemist81 (10-01-2019), union12 (25-10-2017), zahid4x (24-10-2017)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    230 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome to this trading journal section mate. So you only using bitcoin to trade? I think it's not bit idea since bitcoin price is very volatile and if you are a good trade then surely you can make huge profit from bitcoin trading. I still new about bitcoin thing so please tell me something about it so I can trade with bitcoin too later. Btw what is the factors which will make bitcoin up and down?

6. 8 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

adewale (24-10-2017), bigearners (25-10-2017), dzin4aans (24-10-2017), MartyFish (24-10-2017), simisola (24-10-2017), Tahirachemist81 (10-01-2019), union12 (25-10-2017), zahid4x (24-10-2017)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greentrader is a splendid one to behold Greentrader is a splendid one to behold Greentrader is a splendid one to behold Greentrader is a splendid one to behold Greentrader is a splendid one to behold Greentrader is a splendid one to behold Greentrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    590 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wha makes you love bitcoin for trading? Bitcoin is a very recent market in which many investors dream to become a milionaire by investing in bitcoins. The fact is thhat only few of them are really brave o invest enough to realize that dream. The oportunity is good but I think that the risk is too high comparing to other trading instruments which can give you more trading info to do a more accurated strategy. I cant find enough news and facts to explain the forecasts of bitcoin market so I cant tell too much regarding bitcoins as most of what I read are rumours.
    Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

8. 6 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

adewale (24-10-2017), dzin4aans (24-10-2017), MartyFish (25-10-2017), simisola (24-10-2017), Tahirachemist81 (10-01-2019), zahid4x (24-10-2017)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,425 Times in 7,483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    INTRODUCTION
    Hello Everyone,
    Wow, welcome to the journal section bigearners!

Finally you are one of us now, thanks for opening your own journal. This is nice, and you choose Bitcoin as your main instrument to trade, awesome, you are indeed brave!

Bitcoin is always rising, yet you also do selling, that is amazing! I thought since BC is always rising, the only way to trade it is to keep buying but selling can be profitable as well, that is an eye opener.

Anyways, enjoy your journal and happy trading!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

10. 8 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

adewale (24-10-2017), bigearners (24-10-2017), dzin4aans (24-10-2017), MartyFish (25-10-2017), simisola (24-10-2017), Tahirachemist81 (10-01-2019), union12 (25-10-2017), zahid4x (24-10-2017)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3122 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,697 Times in 2,952 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

INTRODUCTION
    Hello Everyone,

ACCOUNT & TOOLS

This is so cool mate, you want to trade bitcoin only with this journal, wow I am so impressed at what you stand to achieve here, bitcoin is a very volatile instrument, since its inception, it has rose steadily, it recently hit the $6000 mark, and there are speculations that it will likely get to $10,000 at the end of the year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (24-10-2017), bigearners (25-10-2017), dzin4aans (24-10-2017), MartyFish (25-10-2017), Tahirachemist81 (10-01-2019), zahid4x (24-10-2017)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3444 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,209 Times in 5,197 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    This is exciting, this has happened, bigearners joined Trading Journal section and joined with the bitcoin trading. Absolutely staggering and this has made my day better Really happy you took this step to join this section with your trading journal, I was waiting for it for quite some time so this is a meaningful day!
    I am really looking forward to your results and trust me I will be a frequent visitor to your trading journal Good luck bro!

14. 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

adewale (24-10-2017), bigearners (25-10-2017), MartyFish (25-10-2017), simisola (24-10-2017), union12 (25-10-2017), zahid4x (24-10-2017)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10232 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,069 Times in 9,204 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

INTRODUCTION
    Hello Everyone,

ACCOUNT & TOOLS

Wow another nice journal, welcome bro in the journal section, currently i also like to trade on bitcoin and already made few trade, but i was used high lot size.. and also make good profit, currently i really love to trade in bitcoin, i hope from your journal i will get more good information about this cryptocurrency..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

16. 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

adewale (24-10-2017), MartyFish (25-10-2017), Mianwali18 (24-08-2018), OnePoint (24-10-2017)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,730 Times in 808 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome to the journal section of the forum, personally I have traded bitcoin several times but am going to keep my eyes on your journal and hope to learn something new and interesting because I have come to understand that every bit of information is very important in the forex market.

18. 2 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

MartyFish (25-10-2017), OnePoint (24-10-2017)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6540 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,739 Times in 8,865 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

INTRODUCTION
    Hello Everyone,

ACCOUNT & TOOLS

What a wonderful unique ideology you have here mate as I myself have realized that the need to specialized in a single pair or instrument is an advantage to understand the dynamics and sentiments of such market. I like bitcoin too as it is volatile just like gold and where there is a high volatility also lies expected opportunities. Ride on mate as we all await to see your flying colour performance.
    ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
    SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

20. 5 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

adewale (24-10-2017), bigearners (25-10-2017), GhostMode (26-10-2017), MartyFish (25-10-2017), zahid4x (25-10-2017)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 6

Subscribed to this Thread : 5