• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: AUD/JPY (part 13)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

AUDJPY movement is very high and today it move 125 pips plus move up. I think i will move more higher with up trend market. Trader should stay with the trend that will give trader lots of opportunity to enter the market and make money with this pair. Be careful to trade this pair because this pair use big investor for carry trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Asleep

Ayeshanoor is a name known to all Ayeshanoor is a name known to all Ayeshanoor is a name known to all Ayeshanoor is a name known to all Ayeshanoor is a name known to all Ayeshanoor is a name known to all Ayeshanoor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default AUD/JPY (part 13)

Quote Originally Posted by jackcm     
      Spoiler Spoiler:

AUDJPY continues to trade in tight range above 85.00 as demand for Yen remains strong. On the hourly chart, SMA35 is being tested; technical indicators suggest bias is still bearish though it tends to be weaker. Further direction is not clear; AUDJPY might manage to rise to 85.70 or extend declines below 85.00 and test 84.50.
      Yes bro you are analysis is very good. I also predicted earlier in morning 🌄 this pair move not long bearish trend. It may be change to bull trend. So be carefully trade on this pair.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trade in tight range above 85.00 as demand for Yen remains strong. On the hourly chart, SMA35 is being tested; technical indicators suggest bias is still bearish though it tends to be weaker. Further direction is not clear; AUDJPY might manage to rise to 85.70 or extend declines below 85.00 and test 84.50...On the hourly chart, technical indicators suggest bias turned slightly bearish - neutral and correction might be extended to 86.00. In short term, AUDJPY is expected to trade sideways around 86.60..The cross rate was rejected at 86.50 and then plummeted to 85.50. On the hourly chart, technical indicators suggest bias is bearish but tends to be weaker. Despite recently significant losses, AUDJPY is expected to trade sideways around 85.70 in short term...

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13