• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 13 ... 7 10 11 12 13

Thread: AUD/JPY (part 13)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Higher demand pushed the AUDJPY higher, and partial gains are likely to be made at resistance level 1 (74.47) and resistance level 2 respectively. Market sentiment remains bullish. Be careful when opening positions.
      As long as there is no reversal of the path near the resistance level 3 and the continuation of the buying pressure, the next profit opportunities are expected at the resistance level 3. If there is a reversal at resistance level 3 (74.93232), the profit taking would be logical as the point of resistance towards resistance 1 and resistance 2 and pivot point (74.33366) might be possible.

** This is just a visualization and analysis for a currency pair and not a recommendation for me to enter a buy or sell.

Name:  Screenshot_73.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  448.8 KB

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome everyone,
      Last candle closing analysis last week

After successfully reaching the first resistance level at (75.7) and taking partial profits, AUDJPY is likely to move towards another potential upside at 2 (75.863) provided that the control remains in favor of bulls.
      Market sentiment remains bullish as long as there is no reversal of the path near resistance level 2 and continued buying pressure, the next profit opportunities are expected at the resistance level 2 (75.863) and the resistance level 3 (76.119), respectively.
      If there is a reversal at the resistance level 2 (75.863), the profit taking would be logical because the point of resistance towards 1 and thus to the 75.444 pivot point might be possible.

Name:  Screenshot_5.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  489.9 KB

** This is just a visualization and analysis for a currency pair and not a recommendation for me to enter a buy or sell.

good luck for everbody

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

garra4fx will become famous soon enough garra4fx will become famous soon enough garra4fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pair is in the ascendancy and this is after positive news going through the pair at the moment and witnessing strong gains
      I expect a continuation of the upside move on the pair as it reached strong points in the rise leading to more future gains on the pair and therefore I expect to be reached and test the next resistance
      The pair is moving in a clear channel on the daily time frame and the four-hour timeframe, indicating further bullishness on the pair during the coming period, which makes the pair at new highs

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

The pair of the Australian dollar against the yen on the four-hour time frame
      As we see that the pair is going in a descending trend after rebounding from the resistance of 80.712 and the pair fell more than 600 points until the pair reached support at 73.972 and the pair started to rise and closed the pair above the price of 75.105 and completed the climb and then fell to the correction and fell from The previous price appeared to rise as expected during this week's trading that the pair has two goals of the first target at 76.122 and the second target at 77.095

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The AUDJPY is looking quite bullish now this is because looking at major indicators they are all signalling buy this is ranging from MACD stochastic oscillators and candle formation particularly considering the bullish reversal trend from 2019.06.18 with support price at 73.87 to the bearish trend that started from 2019.04.17 with resistance price at 80.66 there for we can now buy this pair with take profit at 77.97 stop loss at 74.77 all in the daily chart. check out the chart bellow for understanding.
      Attached Images  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The AUDJPY is quite very bullish this you will observe from the daily chat it those appear that the bullish reversal candle on 2019.06.18 is about to continue its bullish move in the market if you pay attention closely you will observe that market traded really above the moving average default indicator which is signalling that market is not selling any time soon but definitely buying and also you will observe that MACD is progressing towards buy axis aggressively therefor in view of this we can ow buy audjpy. take profit at 78.88 stop loss at 73.87. check out the chart bellow for understanding.
      Attached Images  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi all traders hope you are enjoying the trading and making good money in that trading field. The pair here we are talking about is audjpy. This pair is realy good for trading. We can see here that this pair is in great selling for long time and now this pair is showing sideways trends between two levels 76.02 and 73. 86 as we can see in that given chart below thanks.
      plz visit and support my trading journal.
      Ladlasyed-Trading journal
      Attached Images  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladlasyed For This Useful Post:

SeniorSwing (09-10-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

SeniorSwing is an unknown quantity at this point SeniorSwing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, I'm SeniorSwing

What I see on AUDJPY is the Daily trend is downtrend.
      So we should focus on selling AUDJPY.
      There's an orange zone that can be potential supply zone.

Name:  IMG_20190911_013230.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  251.3 KB

In H4, I have marked the supply zone and expect it to rise into the zone and the price will continue to drop.

Name:  IMG_20190911_013302.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  260.9 KB

In H1, this is the candle I have marked. I suggest sell limit is placed with stoploss a few pips above the box.

Name:  IMG_20190911_013336.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  248.0 KB

Any analysis on AUDJPY is really appreciated for more precise analysis.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorSwing     
      Hi, I'm SeniorSwing

What I see on AUDJPY is the Daily trend is downtrend.
      So we should focus on selling AUDJPY.
      There's an orange zone that can be potential supply zone.

Attachment 138791

In H4, I have marked the supply zone and expect it to rise into the zone and the price will continue to drop.

Attachment 138792

In H1, this is the candle I have marked. I suggest sell limit is placed with stoploss a few pips above the box.

Attachment 138793

Any analysis on AUDJPY is really appreciated for more precise analysis.
      Update!
      The price have entered the zone and now in the small orange box, potential supply zone. Expecting for a drop for AUDJPY. Alternatively, if candle H1 close above the small box, cutloss should be executed. Stoploss should be placed a few pips above the box.

Name:  IMG_20190911_140131.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  272.5 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update!
      The price have entered the zone and now in the small orange box, potential supply zone. Expecting for a drop for AUDJPY. Alternatively, if candle H1 close above the small box, cutloss should be executed. Stoploss should be placed a few pips above the box.

Attachment 138915
      Update!
      The trade open in the H1 box is now running profit.
      The target profit is the box below the price.
      I'm expecting the price will make a reversal pattern, either double top or head and shoulder before dropping.
      Let's see how far it will go.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-11-22-51-34-231_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size:  105.7 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-09-11-22-51-34-231_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size:  105.7 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update!
      The trade open in the H1 box is now running profit.
      The target profit is the box below the price.
      I'm expecting the price will make a reversal pattern, either double top or head and shoulder before dropping.
      Let's see how far it will go.

Attachment 139056Attachment 139056
      Update!
      The price of the pair is still in the zone.
      Waiting for either the trade goes invalid or go south according to my analysis.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-12-23-43-00-205_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Views: 2
Size:  106.7 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 13 ... 7 10 11 12 13