Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: How to post charts with ease?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

kanaphe is a name known to all kanaphe is a name known to all kanaphe is a name known to all kanaphe is a name known to all kanaphe is a name known to all kanaphe is a name known to all kanaphe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1782 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default How to post charts with ease?

This thread is meant to teach those who have challenges in posting of charts to learn how to do it with ease
    I see it relevant to be shared in the trading journal section as here is where the use of charts explanation is of more use
    So a “mods” can make this thread sticky if they see it relevant

The first option is through using the forum advanced posting so click “GO ADVANCED”

Click “MANAGED ATTACHMENTS”

CLICK “ADD FILES “to upload a new image
    Or you can share a previously up loaded file

This mode has a disadvantage as you cannot write any thing between two images as they appear in a strip as in this thread

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12619520

So this makes our second option the best for me

In the second option you have to use a third party where you just paste the url of the uploaded image and it will automatically appear as an image in the forum.
    You can register for an account here but I have no connections with this site and I am not promoting them. i got this site from one of the forum users

https://postimages.org

So once you log in click “up load image”
    Where it will take you to a page that apperars like this

Click chose image

Where it will lead you to your computer files and you select the picture you wan t to up load and once you select it. it automatically up loads it to the site

So once you have your uploaded image. there will be links that you copy and paste according where you want to share the image so in our case we shall copy the link named as “Thumbnail for forums:” click the icon beside the clink for quick copy

Click”upload another image” if you want to upload another image

There is also another option but I have never tried it. as explained by mod georges in a forum post here

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12188932

Now that was easy wasn’t it
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 09-11-2017 at 01:08 AM.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,614 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kanaphe     
    This thread is meant to teach those who have challenges in posting of charts to learn how to do it with ease
    I see it relevant to be shared in the trading journal section as here is where the use of charts explanation is of more use
    So a “mods” can make this thread sticky if they see it relevant

The first option is through using the forum advanced posting so click “GO ADVANCED”

Click “MANAGED ATTACHMENTS”

CLICK “ADD FILES “to upload a new image
    Or you can share a previously up loaded file

This mode has a disadvantage as you cannot write any thing between two images as they appear in a strip as in this thread

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12619520

So this makes our second option the best for me

In the second option you have to use a third party where you just paste the url of the uploaded image and it will automatically appear as an image in the forum.
    You can register for an account here but I have no connections with this site and I am not promoting them. i got this site from one of the forum users

https://postimages.org

So once you log in click “up load image”
    Where it will take you to a page that apperars like this

Click chose image

Where it will lead you to your computer files and you select the picture you wan t to up load and once you select it. it automatically up loads it to the site

So once you have your uploaded image. there will be links that you copy and paste according where you want to share the image so in our case we shall copy the link named as “Thumbnail for forums:” click the icon beside the clink for quick copy

Click”upload another image” if you want to upload another image

There is also another option but I have never tried it. as explained by mod georges in a forum post here

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12188932

Now that was easy wasn’t it
    I just want to add a note. If using the forum attachment system, please make sure the picture file extension is PNG not JPG as it wont show correctly in your post.

3. 12 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

dcba (20-06-2020), dzin4aans (08-11-2017), forexguy9 (17-11-2017), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), ilyas_ili (08-11-2017), microPrice (11-05-2019), mshahbaz (20-09-2019), Passionate Pisces (08-11-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-11-2017), umarnoor (02-05-2020), wahidul (31-12-2017), Zeba12 (27-10-2020)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,958 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    postimages is not a good choice.
    If you upload frequently you will be marked as spammer and you won't be allowed to upload anymore next time.

Beware of this!

So better stay out of this!

5. 10 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dcba (20-06-2020), dragon40 (10-06-2018), EyesonpipS (09-06-2018), Gulshanfx (15-04-2020), microPrice (11-05-2019), Muhammad ahmad iqbal (03-02-2020), SWAP EFEX (10-06-2018), umarnoor (02-05-2020), Zeba12 (27-10-2020)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    520 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,658 Times in 793 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Is this a good idea to post imgaes. Can we do do this once or twice in a week. I think we should do this.

7. 6 users say Thank You to Falak for this useful post.

dcba (20-06-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Muhammad ahmad iqbal (03-02-2020), Sana Sunny (11-06-2020), umarnoor (02-05-2020), Zeba12 (27-10-2020)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

Zarish is an unknown quantity at this point Zarish's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear forum members
    It is very useful information for all of us that how to use the charts in trading because charts are the main key for success and we all are to having how know about these and must be well aware about these

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. 5 users say Thank You to Zarish for this useful post.

dcba (20-06-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Muhammad ahmad iqbal (03-02-2020), umarnoor (02-05-2020), Zeba12 (27-10-2020)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 1,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default How to post an chart in a easy way

dear traders let me share my experience with you if you want to share the chart analysis of any currency or any commodity so what you want to do you just to open the mt5 charts and make your own technical analysis then just take a screenshot then move on to the MT5 forum make a new thread and attach that screenshot write your own comments and just post I can say this is the easiest way to post enjoy your trading bro
    :luvmt5:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. 5 users say Thank You to mshahbaz for this useful post.

dcba (20-06-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Muhammad ahmad iqbal (03-02-2020), umarnoor (02-05-2020), Zeba12 (27-10-2020)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    292 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,612 Times in 1,634 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear senior members this is very useful information for me. Now I will try to follow this instructions. Because I have not such knowledge before.

13. 5 users say Thank You to Ashfaq22 for this useful post.

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Victorbhai is on a distinguished road Victorbhai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello dear this is good for newcomers who even not know basic about Forex trading

15. 5 users say Thank You to Victorbhai for this useful post.

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    739 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,415 Times in 4,010 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes dear friend, you are absolutely right, I believe but this is that we should not see any time for chatting if you find it easy when you can post at the same time, you can continue all the time. There is no timing of posting whenever you wish is right all the time, you just pay attention to posting and pay attention to quality.

17. 6 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

Akberahmed (16-12-2019), dcba (20-06-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), SunnyTrader001 (02-05-2020), umarnoor (02-05-2020), Zeba12 (27-10-2020)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010 has much to be proud of mt5010's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    212 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 673 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    grateful for this post as you teach how to post chart with ease......you teach us in a so easy manner that how to be posted chart.through posting charts we share our trading strategies and market trends with other to facilitate them.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mt5010 For This Useful Post:

Dodo0333 (07-02-2020)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open