• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 41 44 45 46

Thread: maximum's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally has much to be proud of husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,439 Times in 255 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      Thanks for your analysis and great insight into great British pound, GBP/USD according to what the price is doing on chart may still have some strength to bull further but as for GBP/JPY, i doubt because its price is currently trading below a resistance which is a sign of weakness and this level may see it moving down for some days so we should be careful with our trades.

My analysis and trade for today is #CL sell as its effort to trade above a key resistance level at 57.28 was not successful. As it is now the current market price is a good price to sell and i wish those that will be selling the pair a huge success

Thank you for this analysis because oil is one of the most important commodities traded in terms of oil has reached the price of a strong display area and the failure of the price for more than once a breakthrough so expect to drop from this display area shown in the picture attached to the blue color to reach the ceiling of blue strip shown With the attached picture to drop the price to more than 50 pips and then wait either to breach the trend or either buy from this levelName:  Screenshot_15.png
Views: 11
Size:  39.3 KB

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

maximum (02-28-2019), Pak12 (02-28-2019), shadi (02-28-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      295 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,471 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husseinmatwally View Post
      Thank you for this analysis because oil is one of the most important commodities traded in terms of oil has reached the price of a strong display area and the failure of the price for more than once a breakthrough so expect to drop from this display area shown in the picture attached to the blue color to reach the ceiling of blue strip shown With the attached picture to drop the price to more than 50 pips and then wait either to breach the trend or either buy from this levelAttachment 103240
      good morning sir today of the price of oil is of critical importance to today world economy given that oil is the largest internationally trade good both in volume and value terms creating Oil prices behave much as any other commodity with wide price swings ill time of the combination of these two events resulted in crude price more than

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Pak12 for this useful post.

maximum (02-28-2019), Obie (02-28-2019), shadi (02-28-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,357 Times in 947 Posts

It was so unfortunate the GBP/USD did not sell as i expected and as a result lost the trade. I sincerely thank you all for your valuable contribution and guidance, i must say i am ready to learn from you at all time. Here is my update on EUR/JPY buy, the present trend is up and after drawing my fibonacci retracement price came down to test level 61.8 yesterday so we should expect an up pull today

I'm really sorry about your GBP/USD loss and urge you not to dwell much on it. One single loss does not matter - or even a string of losses. What matters is what we can achieve after up to 20 or more trades, after 30, 60, 100 trades.
      With regard to Eur/Jpy pair, the currency pair is in a short-term bracket for now. I do not expect it to trend this week.

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

maximum (02-28-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,921 Times in 944 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husseinmatwally View Post
      Thank you for this analysis because oil is one of the most important commodities traded in terms of oil has reached the price of a strong display area and the failure of the price for more than once a breakthrough so expect to drop from this display area shown in the picture attached to the blue color to reach the ceiling of blue strip shown With the attached picture to drop the price to more than 50 pips and then wait either to breach the trend or either buy from this levelAttachment 103240
      Yes you are right that oil is very important and one of the most traded commodity hence the volatile nature of it, your analysis is very detailed and clear and i hope this pair will short as expected, we should always remember to trade responsibly especially volatile pairs like oil

Quote Originally Posted by Pak12 View Post
      good morning sir today of the price of oil is of critical importance to today world economy given that oil is the largest internationally trade good both in volume and value terms creating Oil prices behave much as any other commodity with wide price swings ill time of the combination of these two events resulted in crude price more than
      With the importance of oil to the world at large and since news about it is always readily available, all we need do is to have good understanding of its fundermentals and blend it with our technicals for better trading results

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      I'm really sorry about your GBP/USD loss and urge you not to dwell much on it. One single loss does not matter - or even a string of losses. What matters is what we can achieve after up to 20 or more trades, after 30, 60, 100 trades.
      With regard to Eur/Jpy pair, the currency pair is in a short-term bracket for now. I do not expect it to trend this week.
      Yes as regards EUR/JPY, you are right and as it is presently i think it would be better to stay away from trading it for now, but likely the price may fall.

Here is an update analysis on USD/JPY and GBP/JPY sell, these pairs have been moving in the upward direction for sometimes now until they met with resistance yesterday and i am sure they may have some retracement down before they may resume the up journey again

I thank and appreciate your visit and interest in my journal, your guidance and contributions they are very important, remember a word from another trader can change or turn your world of forex around, have a wonderful trading day

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

shadi (02-28-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,729 Times in 1,290 Posts

It was so unfortunate the GBP/USD did not sell as i expected and as a result lost the trade. I sincerely thank you all for your valuable contribution and guidance, i must say i am ready to learn from you at all time. Here is my update on EUR/JPY buy, the present trend is up and after drawing my fibonacci retracement price came down to test level 61.8 yesterday so we should expect an up pull today

This area is significant resistance but at the end of the day I need to see this pair break above the 1.3400 handle on a daily close in order to The GBP/USD pair went higher during the session on Friday stretching towards the 1.33750 level A pullback here could be a buying opportunity but sooner or later the market has to

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

jamil087 (04-18-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 41 44 45 46