FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Drforex is on a distinguished road Drforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Crude Oil Weekly Price Forecast – Crude Oil Forms A Hammer
      The crude oil markets fell initially during the week but have turned around to show signs of life again by forming a hammer. This has happened in both grades that I follow here at FX Empire.

2. #132 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here is the Silver forecast for February 1st week. Click on the link posted below.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14017901

3. #133 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

oil prices falling down and down in last weak due to fear of a dangerous corona virus in different countries mostly in china which is buyer of oil in second number and usa also banned to go china because of china and they evacuate their citizen from china which effect the oil prices and it go bearish

4. #134 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Buzzed

Macliodor is an unknown quantity at this point Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

CL crude shows a rebound from the support level of 50.03. On the 4-hour chart, technical indicators indicate a possible growth: the laguerre indicator line crossed the 0.15 level from the bottom up, I observe a similar situation with the METRO and RSI indicators (13.3), and the direction line indicator line is colored light blue, and quotes are trading above the daily pivot. Support Levels: 50.03, 48.05. Resistance Levels: 52.05, 54.03. I consider long positions above the support level of 50.03 with the target of 52.05. Alternative scenario: a break below support level 50.03 will open the way to 48.05.
      Name:  CL11022020.png
Views: 10
Size:  74.4 KB

5. #135 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Buzzed

Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion, Brent Crude Oil (BRN) will continue to grow. On the 4-hour chart, technical indicators indicate a likely growth: RSI (13.3), METRO and laguerre are positive, the direction line is light blue, quotes are trading above the daily pivot level, as well as above the SMA 21, 50. Level Support: 55.05. Resistance Level: 57.95. I am considering further purchases above the level of 55.05 with the target of 57.95.
      Name:  BRN14022020.png
Views: 8
Size:  83.1 KB

6. #136 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Unsa03 is an unknown quantity at this point Unsa03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello all dear friends share your experience about forex trading for earn money

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

The Forex market is always online whether you are online or not. The Forex Exchange server and the broker server remain online. For example, you estimate that the dollar is worth the price. And the more you can earn more profits. Here is the forex feature of the Forex market. You can book an order to buy dollars at the bottom sand as the price goes down and you trade.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Forex exchange is a best way to earn money.and there is a save trade. And trader's money is save and withdraw od money in bank.

7. #137 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Buzzed

Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

CL brand oil is declining. It is trading at 52.89 between the support level of 52.20 and the resistance level of 53.32. On the 4-hour chart, technical indicators indicate a likely continuation of the fall: lagurre crossed the level of 0.75 from top to bottom, RSI (3) below RSI (13), the METRO indicator line crossed the white line from top to bottom, the direction line is colored in tomato color, quotes are trading below the daily pivot level. I consider sales below the level of 53.32 with the goal of 52.20 - 51.00. Alternative scenario: fixing the price above the level of 53.32 will open the way up.
      Name:  CL21022020.png
Views: 3
Size:  73.9 KB

8. #138 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      286 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,753 Times in 796 Posts

Hell All member's Today's forex analysis for #CL on TF H1 is seen #CL is moving downwards, where the price is now below the 30-period exponential moving average indicator followed by the parabolic sar indicator which is also located above the price. In addition, the condition of the CCI indicator for period 14 also supports the downward movement where the indicator moves near the -100 value. #CL possibly will move down towards 47.00.
      But if the CCI after it has passed the -100 level is actually oversold and is subsequently supported by prices moving up through the 30 period exponential moving average indicator and also the parabolic indicator sar, then the bearish movement scenario will fail and #CL can actually strengthen and reverse direction with target around 49.00. have a nice day...

crudeoil
      Name:  cl.png
Views: 2
Size:  37.9 KB

Good Day

9. #139 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sarslanrizvi is on a distinguished road sarslanrizvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear guys how are you. I am sharing with you my expectations and analysis on CL. According to my opinion CL is losing its price due to the Corona virus affect by the Iran and most of South Asian countries. I am expecting it's move in downside. I think we have to buy it from near 45.80 and apply TP at if 49. Wish you best of luck have a nice trade. This is a short term outlook for crude oil and I will suggest you to keep you stop losses very tight beacuse anything can happen to this commodity.

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14