to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 14 of 24 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ...

Thread: CL/Crude Oil (part 7)

1. #131 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    306 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Crude Oil Weekly Price Forecast Crude Oil Forms A Hammer
    The crude oil markets fell initially during the week but have turned around to show signs of life again by forming a hammer. This has happened in both grades that I follow here at FX Empire.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #132 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Here is the Silver forecast for February 1st week. Click on the link posted below.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14017901

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #133 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan has a reputation beyond repute merishkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    416 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 898 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

oil prices falling down and down in last weak due to fear of a dangerous corona virus in different countries mostly in china which is buyer of oil in second number and usa also banned to go china because of china and they evacuate their citizen from china which effect the oil prices and it go bearish

4. #134 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Macliodor is just really nice Macliodor is just really nice Macliodor is just really nice Macliodor is just really nice Macliodor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    136 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

CL crude shows a rebound from the support level of 50.03. On the 4-hour chart, technical indicators indicate a possible growth: the laguerre indicator line crossed the 0.15 level from the bottom up, I observe a similar situation with the METRO and RSI indicators (13.3), and the direction line indicator line is colored light blue, and quotes are trading above the daily pivot. Support Levels: 50.03, 48.05. Resistance Levels: 52.05, 54.03. I consider long positions above the support level of 50.03 with the target of 52.05. Alternative scenario: a break below support level 50.03 will open the way to 48.05.
    CL11022020.png

5. #135 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Macliodor is just really nice Macliodor is just really nice Macliodor is just really nice Macliodor is just really nice Macliodor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    136 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

In my opinion, Brent Crude Oil (BRN) will continue to grow. On the 4-hour chart, technical indicators indicate a likely growth: RSI (13.3), METRO and laguerre are positive, the direction line is light blue, quotes are trading above the daily pivot level, as well as above the SMA 21, 50. Level Support: 55.05. Resistance Level: 57.95. I am considering further purchases above the level of 55.05 with the target of 57.95.
    BRN14022020.png

6. #136 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03 has a reputation beyond repute Unsa03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,824 Times in 1,147 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello all dear friends share your experience about forex trading for earn money

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

The Forex market is always online whether you are online or not. The Forex Exchange server and the broker server remain online. For example, you estimate that the dollar is worth the price. And the more you can earn more profits. Here is the forex feature of the Forex market. You can book an order to buy dollars at the bottom sand as the price goes down and you trade.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Forex exchange is a best way to earn money.and there is a save trade. And trader's money is save and withdraw od money in bank.

7. #137 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    136 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

CL brand oil is declining. It is trading at 52.89 between the support level of 52.20 and the resistance level of 53.32. On the 4-hour chart, technical indicators indicate a likely continuation of the fall: lagurre crossed the level of 0.75 from top to bottom, RSI (3) below RSI (13), the METRO indicator line crossed the white line from top to bottom, the direction line is colored in tomato color, quotes are trading below the daily pivot level. I consider sales below the level of 53.32 with the goal of 52.20 - 51.00. Alternative scenario: fixing the price above the level of 53.32 will open the way up.
    CL21022020.png

8. #138 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    298 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,926 Times in 858 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hell All member's Today's forex analysis for #CL on TF H1 is seen #CL is moving downwards, where the price is now below the 30-period exponential moving average indicator followed by the parabolic sar indicator which is also located above the price. In addition, the condition of the CCI indicator for period 14 also supports the downward movement where the indicator moves near the -100 value. #CL possibly will move down towards 47.00.
    But if the CCI after it has passed the -100 level is actually oversold and is subsequently supported by prices moving up through the 30 period exponential moving average indicator and also the parabolic indicator sar, then the bearish movement scenario will fail and #CL can actually strengthen and reverse direction with target around 49.00. have a nice day...

crudeoil
    cl.png

Good Day

9. #139 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    298 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,926 Times in 858 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello All member's Forex analysis for #CL on H1 time frame. At the H1 time frame, it is seen that the price is moving below the 50 (red) and 100 (white) exponential average indicators. However, it can be seen that the RSI indicator is also moving below the level of 50 so that it can be concluded that #CL is in a bearish condition and there is a possibility of #CL weakening towards 46.00.
    In addition, it can be seen that the 50- and 100-period exponential moving average indicators are widening, indicating a strong bearish trend. Bearish conditions fail if #CL can rise and break through both the exponential moving average and the RSI to rise above the level 50.

fe.png

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayesha2 For This Useful Post:

Ahmed12 (03-01-2020)

11. #140 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    398 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,930 Times in 3,436 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ayesha2     
    Hello All member's Forex analysis for #CL on H1 time frame. At the H1 time frame, it is seen that the price is moving below the 50 (red) and 100 (white) exponential average indicators. However, it can be seen that the RSI indicator is also moving below the level of 50 so that it can be concluded that #CL is in a bearish condition and there is a possibility of #CL weakening towards 46.00.
    In addition, it can be seen that the 50- and 100-period exponential moving average indicators are widening, indicating a strong bearish trend. Bearish conditions fail if #CL can rise and break through both the exponential moving average and the RSI to rise above the level 50.

Attachment 175660
    By quoting crude oil, I want to know that when we have a meeting in Delhi, this past week, it had touched Trital, now I think it can come down even further and touch 40 in it. After that it can grow when it is up and it can touch 50 again

Reply to thread
Page 14 of 24 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open