Thread: CL/Crude Oil (part 7)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

serg balackireff will become famous soon enough serg balackireff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I still hope that we will be able to close the price gap last Monday (gap), in addition, the calculation of local waves indicates precisely the price hike up to 55.60, since the third wave also ends there, well, in passing, we will block 56.36 -54.12 + debt. But nevertheless, taking into account the fact that we have been fighting for a very long time in the support area of ​​57.60-57.93 and the price each time gets a rebound, it seems as though the suspicion that we might not block the heap at all at least at this stage , since nevertheless the majority of market participants are counting on exactly this and are now sitting in sales. Accordingly, it is likely that now, as soon as we go above 59, it’s real that we will begin to draw the very second impulse right up to 65.90-66.00. So for now, with a decrease, I’m getting a little non-docking. Of course, it would be much more advisable to return the price to at least 56.00 and from there begin to develop a full-fledged movement in the ascending direction to very conservative 64.46-64.60 but we add the factor that our trend is globally downward so far the notorious 50/50.

Name:  OIL Local.png
Views: 19
Size:  109.3 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to serg balackireff For This Useful Post:

daubaris89 (09-24-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

daubaris89 is on a distinguished road daubaris89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Under the impact of the bulls, local resistance remains in the area of ​​mark 59.40. I consider its breakdown in two ways:
      Option number 1. Main.
      From current prices, bulls test for strength 59.40 followed by breakdown and consolidation above the opening zone. In this case, the level ground becomes the basis for an attack on the resistance line of the ascending channel with the threat of its breakdown and rise to 63 figure. The program for today is an exit to 59.40. On the breakdown setup, I'm preparing a long.
      Option number 2. With a time delay.
      I consider this option as an “additional run-up” of the bulls to energize the breakdown pulse. Decrease in slurry to the 57th figure (I do not consider going below to the channel support line yet, but I also keep it in mind) and its further use by the bulls for jumping. The goals are the same as in the first version. At this stage I am preparing a long.

Name:  #CLH4.png
Views: 20
Size:  246.5 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to daubaris89 For This Useful Post:

lowprofile (09-24-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Mobi1 is on a distinguished road Mobi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Traders, Crude oil (WTI) has completed its pattern and is looking for one more move to up side ko complete the structure for down move. This up move can break or can not break last highs. this move can short be short and after long spike to up side it can resume down move with or with out breaking last highs. So be ready for up move. Name:  Crude oil forecaste.png
Views: 9
Size:  83.2 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mobi1 For This Useful Post:

Anam321 (11-07-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Anam321 is a glorious beacon of light Anam321 is a glorious beacon of light Anam321 is a glorious beacon of light Anam321 is a glorious beacon of light Anam321 is a glorious beacon of light Anam321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear dear in this week crude oil will have the tendency of looking so my down but it will go no 58. After then it will come 50 to 52 in between.
      So so make you tired other right perception because if you put an alarm for suction by the movement of oil will wash your account in future.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

AtiroxPk is on a distinguished road AtiroxPk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello frnds.,
      today, crude oil trading tips, it the asset continues to decline and the price consolidates, below the local low at 61.80, short positions can be opened with the target at 60.50, stop loss should be placed beyond the local hifh at 63.00.
      If the price reverses the asset grows, and the price consolidates above 63.10, buy positions with the target at 63.90 will be relevant, remember, before start trading, you understand risks,

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10