• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: Analytical reviews by Arief Makmur: discussions and questions to the author (Part 2)

1. #51 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manik4485     
      sir, GBPUSD is currently breaking the monthly pivot point level after nfp news comes. Though market open in this month above from pivot point. I was in long from head and shoulder formation in the last week but market reverse after touching first resistance of the month. Now i am confused about my trade. So i want to know your suggestion about the future price pattern of this currency.
      Hi, May I ask you in which level you open Long Position at the GBP/USD and can you tell what the reason for you to open position in that pairs, can you provided Me with the screenshoot, please ? Thank you.
      Simple Is The Best

2. #52 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR/USD at 4 Charts form the Harmonic Pattern AB=CD this pair on going to Fibonacci Retracement 161.8% at 1.1997 as their target, the Bull already confirm by the price already moving above the EMA 89 with up slope and the pair still moving in the way with the up slope channel. For a few days ahead, the bias from EUR/USD its stil BULL.

(Disclaimer)
      Simple Is The Best

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-27-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (12-12-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-18-2017)

4. #53 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,741 Times in 7,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     
      For a few days ahead, the bias from EUR/USD its stil BULL.
      Nice to read your analysis Sir.
      Me too have 3 floating buy orders in Euro/ Usd. I have set take profit 3 of them at 1.1850.
      It will be touch it?

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (12-19-2017), dzin4aans (12-12-2017)

6. #54 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,845 Times in 8,483 Posts

EUR/USD at 4 Charts form the Harmonic Pattern AB=CD this pair on going to Fibonacci Retracement 161.8% at 1.1997 as their target, the Bull already confirm by the price already moving above the EMA 89 with up slope and the pair still moving in the way with the up slope channel. For a few days ahead, the bias from EUR/USD its stil BULL.

(Disclaimer)
      Is there anymore analysis from you brother Arief?

You marked your chart along with prediction of 3 steps ahead that's awesome. Most people will only get up or down and that's it lolz while some others can do 2 steps ahead but you're way beyond them.

Will you be posting your analysis again in here or in the Live Trading Discussion section?

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (12-19-2017), dzin4aans (12-18-2017)

8. #55 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      Is there anymore analysis from you brother Arief?

You marked your chart along with prediction of 3 steps ahead that's awesome. Most people will only get up or down and that's it lolz while some others can do 2 steps ahead but you're way beyond them.

Will you be posting your analysis again in here or in the Live Trading Discussion section?
      Yes, you can look at HERE.

Thank you;

:Good:
      Simple Is The Best

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

10. #56 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,845 Times in 8,483 Posts

Yes, you can look at HERE.

Thank you;

:Good:
      Ow that is very good that you are still continue using that blog from MT5 Portal.
      (Forum has been loading very slow these last couple of days so I deleted the duplicates).
      So you won't be posting in this thread any more and focus exclusively on posting in your blog?

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (12-21-2017), PongsakornFX (12-20-2017)

12. #57 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      Ow that is very good that you are still continue using that blog from MT5 Portal.
      (Forum has been loading very slow these last couple of days so I deleted the duplicates).
      So you won't be posting in this thread any more and focus exclusively on posting in your blog?
      I think for Analytical I will focus on the Blog & analytical sites only, and the Forum just for discussion about trading.
      Simple Is The Best

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-21-2017)

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6