• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1061 of 1111 ... 1056 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1066 ...
    Results 10,601 to 10,610 of 11102

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

1. #10601 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,161 Times in 663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkiu     
      GBPUSD was making strong bearish movement last week but now I think the reversal will start and it will make correction so I think we should go for the buying trade on this pair. the support level is important and it will not be easy for the market to break this support level

2. #10602 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,199 Times in 5,281 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Hi friends hope all are fine today,
      Gbpusd floating price will cover the resistance channel near the 1.2370 it will moves according to the trend direction if price break the top price 1.2450, then have confirmation for the last week high at 1.2550 we need to makes setup for the support also which will already covet the 1.2300 and next idea for the 1.2240 more chance with the moving price this week touch the 1.2550 my target for the current trade at 1.2500.
      Good afternoon my dear.

That's the most interesting thing that you find a good buy entry here while another forum mates thinks opposite and already opened a sell trade in GBPUSD with targeting 1.2250 level. According to my analysis i think GBPUSD will gonna test 1.2650 level by this weave.

Wish you a very good luck for your next movement in trading dear.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (06-30-2020)

4. #10603 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      393 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,414 Times in 1,585 Posts

Gbpusd floating price will cover the resistance channel near the 1.2370 it will moves according to the trend direction if price break the top price 1.2450, then have confirmation for the last week high at 1.2550 we need to makes setup for the support also which will already covet the 1.2300 and next idea for the 1.2240 more chance with the moving price this week touch the 1.2550 my target for the current trade at 1.2500.
      I think this is very good entry position mate. i have also submit my analysis for GBPUSD today into my journal and i have said similar level of target. obviously there will be a chance that price of GBPUSD can cross 1.2500+ soon in this week. there is a strong support over 1.2307 level and if that break then this will goes down to 1.2225 or below.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (06-30-2020)

6. #10604 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2905 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,113 Times in 4,158 Posts

Usdx floating price will cover the resistance near the 97.50 according to the daily candle analysis it will be falling today break the last support near the 97.15, in this range have setup for the holding buy orders for the NFP news for the weekend at 98.59 if price fall more with this news impact then last hitting support will cover the 96.00 we need to manage our previous all trades i am still facing some losses on all trades in this week i have a plan to closed then with some good profit.
      Greetings mate,
      USDX ranging price zone will test the support channel 97.10 and then current moves will test the resistance 97.40, it will give both up and down moves you need more highly patience with these trade for the pull back resistance above the 98.00 when price will test this price then usd pairs will be falling and also i ot the pips from the EURUSD pair which i can hold for whole month.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Honey Bee (06-30-2020), Unregistered (1)

8. #10605 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Grumpy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,318 Times in 4,104 Posts

Its too early to buy GBP now because the pound couldn't break higher above level 1.2350 also broke through and did not consolidate below. The daily chart shows how these levels were worked out by history, the hourly stochastic is approaching the overbought zone. I expect a breakdown of 1.2307 and a decline to 61.8 Fibonacci level 1.2261.
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

Latest update

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (06-30-2020)

10. #10606 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      633 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,471 Times in 3,805 Posts

Usdx floating price will cover the resistance near the 97.50 according to the daily candle analysis it will be falling today break the last support near the 97.15, in this range have setup for the holding buy orders for the NFP news for the weekend at 98.59 if price fall more with this news impact then last hitting support will cover the 96.00 we need to manage our previous all trades i am still facing some losses on all trades in this week i have a plan to closed then with some good profit.
      Yes dear trader USDX currency pair is going to downward direction and you are telling very tight it will be looking in the favour of sport level present chart analysis is 97.3 3 it is good opportunity for selling site so I agreed very you thank you so much for your good opinion

11. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (06-30-2020)

12. #10607 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Breezy

Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,944 Times in 1,205 Posts

Hello my friend, hows it going today? GBP USD is a trading at the value of 1.2370 and showing some support to our trained and from my point of view that it will go up this week because it went down in the last week or so in this week it will support upward Trend and in this situation I will suggest only by trade on this currency pair. Have a good day.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to Veralee for this useful post.

Eva4ever (07-01-2020), Kingbizzle (07-01-2020), Rosemary (06-29-2020), saaheed (06-30-2020), Unregistered (2)

14. #10608 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      744 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,025 Times in 980 Posts

Hi friends hope all are fine and enjoying the weekend holidays,
      Usdx floating price will cover the resistance channel near the 97.70 and closing weekly candle near the 97.50, in this range have setup for the floating price near the 98.20 which will give confirmation for the holding trades near the 99.00 still it will not cover the new resistance for this month we can have only few days left for this month then next week high impact news for the NFP realesed which will give new price and trend of market.
      Hello friend thanks for sharing your analysis and you have shown great patience by holding these buy positions for long time. The current position of USD Index is vital, as it is moving within a range to go further upward it has to break the resistance level of 97.70 area. But this level has several rejection and the rise of Covid-19 across the USA has created confusion on the recovery, so need to be careful and we can see a reversal from this level also.

LATEST UPDATE OF MY JOURNAL
      [url] https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?242529-Rezwan-FX-Trading-Journal&p=14649734&posted=1#post14649734

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rezwanfx For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (06-30-2020)

16. #10609 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The US Dollar is the single most popular currency in the world, and is the dominant reserve currency in use around the globe. The USD is often called 'The Greenback' in reference to its green coloring and can often be a favorite vehicle of traders looking to buy assets from or in The United States. When risk aversion runs high, traders will often look to buy US Treasuries, which can create demand for US Dollars.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Younis For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (06-30-2020)

18. #10610 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Angry

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6555 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,460 Times in 6,384 Posts

Hi friends hope all are fine and makes good profit in this week trading,
      Gbpusd floating price cover the support yesterday near the 1.2260 and currently give reverse moves to the resistance 1.2315, according to the month chart analysis have strong opinions with the bullish trend direction moves to target the resistance channel 1.2500 today is the last day of month we can expect above the 1.2450 level closing price and then we can enter in new month lets see what we can get today my target for both trades is 1.2450.
      Attached Images  
      LATEST UPDATE
      HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14700646

Reply to thread
    Page 1061 of 1111 ... 1056 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1066 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 36