• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1190 of 1242 ... 1185 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1195 ...
    Results 11,891 to 11,900 of 12416

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

1. #11891 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2040 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 748 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Hi friends hope all are fine today,
      Gold floating price break the resistance channel near the 1970 which will give confirmation for strong bullish moves near the 2010, according to the very weak strength of index price it will give strong idea to makes setup for the long term trend direction target at 2050, if price give pull back support long moves and break the channel in 1930 then have idea for the floating price cover the 1870 in next week moves of market.
      Gold price has been on the 1970 area the highest for this day 1983. So in H4 there is 3 resitance trenline and i think this price want to fo correction to 1953 and this is level is good for buying. I think it dame like before up down and up again with quickly, gold have a big volatility.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Batavia For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (08-01-2020)

3. #11892 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,846 Times in 4,227 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold floating price break the resistance channel near the 1970 which will give confirmation for strong bullish moves near the 2010, according to the very weak strength of index price it will give strong idea to makes setup for the long term trend direction target at 2050, if price give pull back support long moves and break the channel in 1930 then have idea for the floating price cover the 1870 in next week moves of market.
      Good noon dear trader. Hope that you will be fine and doing well. Dear trader you have shaed good information about Gold market. Gold will move upward and it will hit the target. So best of luck dear forex trader

4. #11893 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2701 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,251 Times in 6,293 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear yes your idea is very good at gold metal right now gold is trading at 1970 dollar and dear in all time frame gold is holding its bullish Momentum which is good for buyers and right now I am thinking that gold will make a more and solid bullish Movement in a uprising side and I am thinking $2,000 in gold metal so here you can hold your buy trade and earn more money from gold.
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14812591

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (08-01-2020)

6. #11894 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,582 Times in 4,052 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Regarding the price of Gold it is likely to still have a chance to move up again as long as the weakening of the USD continues. The release of US 2nd quarter GDP data yesterday night in the New York session recorded a shrinkage of 32.9% and it was one of the largest GDP depreciations in the US. Many rumors / issues say that the depreciation of US GDP data will be able to re-trigger The Great Depression which can also trigger a global economic collapse.

If you pay attention to the price movement of Gold is still moving around record highs in history. Market worries and global economic uncertainty will continue to support Gold prices, coupled with fears of the deepest recession caused by the Covid-19 virus pandemic. Although technically we see from several indicators that the movement of Gold is overbought but with strong fundamental factors, until now there is no valid signal for the price of Gold to experience a reversal and the price is likely towards 2000.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (08-01-2020)

8. #11895 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,975 Times in 5,951 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Hi there.

Gold is clearly bullish right now. But i don't understand why still gold didn't try to test 2000 level by this week yet. Gold bounced back from 1980 level and reached at 1905 level. Now it ranges between 1950-1955 level. I appreciate your analysis on gold mate. I also think that gold will gonna test 2050 level by the next week. Already USD index reached at 92.0 level which means gold will jump at any time.

9. 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (07-31-2020), hafsa (07-31-2020), Honey Bee (08-01-2020)

10. #11896 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2912 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,474 Times in 9,489 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

OH my dear good afternoon. Of my concept Gold price again back to higher side and may be running on his top resistance level. Gold is more valuable International market.Cited as the US dollar, gold prices continue to rise as stocks and bonds decline. The metal retains its value well, making it a reliable safe haven. Improve the technical analysis of your live gold prices with real-time gold charts and read our latest gold news. According my planning or point of view gold price will be again uptrend and making a strong trading bullish channel. I hope that price will rising and hit the price 1980 or 2000 than again back to down trend.
      Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14812174

11. 2 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (07-31-2020), Honey Bee (08-01-2020)

12. #11897 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes your idea is good and now gold hold this level and have chance to gold again start bullish movement and make all time high again this is very risky situation for all traders so be very care full for all entries.

13. 2 users say Thank You to Moko for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (07-31-2020), Honey Bee (08-01-2020)

14. #11898 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,376 Times in 731 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi dear friend good afternoon team member of mt5 Forex forum hope that you will be happy and enjoying good profit. I think you have shared good analysis and I am agree with your made analysis of gold today gold upward movement is true mass massive and un.but in long time I think it move bullish trend so I am hopeful that market will move up my according to this analysis and we will get good profit. thank you dear friend.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahim2020 For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (08-01-2020)

16. #11899 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      508 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,541 Times in 3,066 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I am seeing and looking according my technical analysis and idea Gold market making as a nice moon. Gold price more increasing because American dollar is more weak on the other hand Gold price again continue uptrend on his sky side and already crossing the before seven years resistance level of price 1919 Now price moving to sky side and flying as a bird on his upper side. because The gold price shows a new attempt to broken the pregnancy resistance line, finding positive overlapping signals by stochastics to keep the positive scene active in future session. Next week market make a change so be careful

17. 2 users say Thank You to Welcome001 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (08-01-2020), Unregistered (1)

18. #11900 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,556 Times in 6,955 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friends hope all are fine today wishes you HAPPY EID MUBARAK,
      Today we all celebrate the eid in our country and have a occasion which will be blessed us many things, yesterday we all received the weekly bonus i got the $124 for all over the week performing posting and get this in my account still no trade open last week got the margin call and now looking the price of metal and currency new month will start it will give us the strong opinions and analysis to trade with new trend of market.
      Attached Images  
      LATEST UPDATE
      HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14811964

Reply to thread
    Page 1190 of 1242 ... 1185 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1195 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 37