GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1561 of 1562 ... 1556 1559 1560 1561 1562
Results 15,601 to 15,610 of 15613

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

1. #15601 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,918 Times in 8,453 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces     
    The winners for last round are:

1.. Bibig - $30
    2.. Boman - $30
    3.. Honey Bee - $30
    4.. Niazi1122 - $30
    5.. tahir ahmed - $30

Tigerlane - $0 (Winner of last round - Prize cancelled as per Rule no.10!)

Congratulations to all the winners. Good luck everyone for new round.
    Many congratulations to all contest winner after long time i will win again good luck friends for next round.
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

2. #15602 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greetings and Good Morning to all forum fellows Yesterday, I opened orders on the major currency pair and it will be successfully hit the resistance take profit area. This week recover previous losses. Now my focus on the fixed spread pairs. I open new orders when finding a strong entry point. Mainly choosing the euro pound or sometimes trade on gold if the trader has good money management planning then every day get the good profit from the market.

No Bonus Update

I am not getting the week 22 bonus yesterday it will be credited on few members account but still no updates for my account.

Closed Traders

I closed my yesterday position with 20 pips benefit on the grounds that the price first moves to the support and afterward gives pull back protection from my take benefit level the price would not arrive at the focus on that level, as the target made another support level at 14110. which was the principal motivation to closed request physically daily candle will be proceeding onward the two headings.

Name: IMG-20210603-WA0000_1622698229863.png Views: 255 Size: 127.2 KB

News Events

There is some medium and high-impact news accessible for USD. Check the encased planned news for today's trading and set up your new plan PMI data will more affect the major pairs.

Name: IMG-20210603-WA0001.png Views: 224 Size: 101.8 KB

Current Trades

At the current movement, there is no particular trading arrangement for the euro pair however moving to 1.2250 indeed toward the beginning of this current week, so it is feasible to sell from the top position. The closest retracement level is at 1.2180, and I will hold back to arrive at that level after delivered the PMI news There is confirmation that the price of the dollar index will be rising at that point set up for selling this pair we can check the daily chart examination to find out about the new trading positions.

Name: IMG-20210603-WA0003.png Views: 220 Size: 330.4 KB

Entry point: 1.2191
    Take profit: 1.2170
    Stop loss: 1.2205

Name: IMG-20210603-WA0002.png Views: 221 Size: 72.5 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Rejected

3. #15603 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greetings and Good Morning to all forum Friends. Today is the last working day of this current week. Recently holding my trades on the euro pair and it will give major move to the bearish way. The current month's pattern will be changed and furthermore a day ago of consistently trading is unsafe, the unemployment rate will change the price of the dollar index. We need to hang tight for this news at that point to trade in the market.

Closed Trades

Yesterday place multiple order's on the euro pair using 0.50 lot size and the total volume will be 1.50. It will give me $116 which will be more helpful to recover my previous loss, today waiting for the new's release for the unemployment then enter the risky trade to grab the profit.

Name: IMG-20210604-WA0000.png Views: 228 Size: 74.5 KB

News Events

Today is the most important day for high risky traders because of very important NFP news released in the evening time. The high-impact news for CAD currency is also available which will also change the trend for the USDCAD pair. Before taking any risk need to check the schedule and prepare our trading plan to earn profit.

Name: IMG-20210604-WA0001_1622785673080.png Views: 225 Size: 123.9 KB

Current Trades

I decided again to buy the euro pair utilizing 0.10 lot size at 1.2110 entry point with a profit target at 1.2150 which is a strong value level. Mostly this 40 pips target will cover this level after the NFP news before the 1.2130 level gets crossed. Assuming the price will keep moving in a bearish direction, using stop-loss closed the order at 1.2085. At that point open the trades at next week.

Name: IMG-20210604-WA0002.png Views: 218 Size: 518.0 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Rejected

4. #15604 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greetings and Good Morning.

This week was brimming with terrible choices as I committed similar errors on the euro and pound trades, which brought about superfluous losses. The issue with the previous trades was picking some unacceptable take profit level, and I didn't see that the pattern will be changed until it was past the point of no return, regardless of the reasonable price conduct on the D1 time frame. The circumstance was unique for the oil trades it will be effective to hit the take profit even out and recuperate my past trades losses.

Closed Trades

The EUR/USD buy position is the only trades that were closed with good profit on the last day of the week and the price reached the take profit, which resulted in a profit of $22. When I check for the withdrawal amount then -$60 needs more for further process. This includes I will recover $60 next week to enjoy the profit.

Name: IMG-20210604-WA0003.png Views: 420 Size: 106.2 KB

Current trades

EUR/USD:

Yesterday when I sold this pair toward the beginning of the day before the NFP impact it will continue to move at the trend of bearish, however, at the present time, My entrance point is 1.2170, and the exit point is at 1.2100. Which is a sensible objective dependent on the daily time frame. There is an opportunity with solidification around 1.2250 obstructions that shows selling pressure. It will be the main reason behind selling this pair for next week.

Name: IMG-20210604-WA0004_1622814468673.png Views: 226 Size: 488.5 KB

USD/JPY:

The pair showed bearish movement on the daily chart that may prompt a solid bullish long term trend, and I have effectively shared that this movement will temporarily for the bearish direction, thinking of it as a strong opportunity for the traders to buy it from the current price 109.50. Currently, the price was moving in the opposite or against the trend that was the strong entry point for buying or grab profit. This positive behaviour confirmed a buy signal on the moving average hourly or daily time chart.

Name: IMG-20210604-WA0005_1622814469140.png Views: 225 Size: 531.0 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Rejected

5. #15605 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Good morning and greetings.

Yesterday, all of the forum members shared their last few weeks' bonuses except me. It was painful to see that no bonus was updated on my profile. I worked hard to share my opinions or analysis and work according to the rules, but I did not receive any bonuses to help me earn some profit from the market. Next week, I'll try to get some of my posts approved, and hopefully, this will help me get a good bonus.

Previous week's History:

I opened multiple trades on the EUR/USD and Crude oil in the previous week, and as you can see in the attached chart, I made a $91 profit. It will be beneficial for a small investor with limited capital to use small lot size trades, but if they come across a risky opportunity, they should enter the trade, which will result in a good profit.

Name: IMG-20210605-WA0000_1622893638495.png Views: 344 Size: 465.1 KB

Active Trades:

I opened multiple trades on the major currency pairs EUR/USD and USD/JPY. Before the market closed, I tried to close these trades manually with some profit, but now they are floating with some loss. I will try to close all of the orders with a 20 pips profit when the market is open and then execute the next trades according to my plan. I don't have much capital on my account to trade on metal, but if I get any good news about the bonus next week, then I will try my luck by trading on metal to get a good amount of profit.

Name: IMG-20210605-WA0001_1622893638497.png Views: 412 Size: 545.6 KB
    Last edited by Honey Bee; 06-06-2021 at 08:00 AM.
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

6. 18 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-06-2021), ayan555 (06-06-2021), bidyut (06-06-2021), Darshan Ali (06-06-2021), evanshad (06-06-2021), fadilah (06-06-2021), Forexreal (06-06-2021), ForexRider (06-06-2021), Heartbroken (06-06-2021), Interlock (06-06-2021), newdream365 (06-06-2021), ola4real (06-06-2021), rescue1122 (06-06-2021), Romanrein (06-06-2021), SweetRose (06-06-2021), The End (06-06-2021), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (06-06-2021)

7. #15606 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

The market will give a new week violation. However, I was too occupied toward the end of the week likewise because of my EUR/USD trades. The earlier week's development was acceptable, however, today once more, it moves downwards. It's a decent sign for my current trades, and be useful to make some good profit. Let's see what will happen in today's movement of the market.

News Events

Today is the bank holiday for the NZD currency. As you can see, we have no higher-impact data on today's scheduled. However, we think unemployment rate data will still have some impact. The USD, EUR, GBP, pairs made strong moves on the negative results of this news, check the encased data, and set up your trading plan likewise.

Name: IMG-20210607-WA0002.png Views: 240 Size: 234.1 KB

Active Trades

EUR/USD:

I'm actually holding my EUR/USD trades, which don't seem, to be working out in a good way, despite the fact that the value tumbled to 1.2110 and I should close my trades in 1.2130 physically, however, I was away from the market at that point, so I need to bear more losses on multiple trades accordingly, ideally, the price will address from more elevated levels eventually, which will help me discover an exit plan from these trades.

Name: IMG-20210607-WA0001.png Views: 195 Size: 77.3 KB

Entry point: 1.2170.
    Take profit: 1.2130.
    Stop loss: 1.2200.

USD/JPY:

Everyone expecting a positive behaviour from the Dollar Index before the NFP was delivered, yet things didn't go true to form. In spite of that, and from a specialized perspective, the current circumstance actually looks encouraging with the market moving above 109.50, it is basic for keeping up the bullish force in the long term setup for 109.90.

Name: IMG-20210607-WA0000.png Views: 194 Size: 95.1 KB

Entry point: 109.55.
    Take profit: 109.00.
    Stop loss: 109.75.
    LATEST UPDATE

Rejected

8. #15607 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Today, most traders are setting up their trading instruments to make trades with a new plan. Traders who made an arrangement last weekend and can execute their orders during the US session. It is better to see the specific pattern of the Dollar index, as it began to move towards the bearish area. At the moment, I can not provide a precise forecast of the Dollar index. However, the specific pattern will be noticeable during the current meeting, and traders can carry out their new week plan from there.

Trades Update

As you are aware, I am currently trading the EUR/USD and the USD/JPY. It appears to me that EUR/USD is at an overbought level, and the US Dollar Index should push ahead towards the bullish area. The USD/JPY trades are currently losing. Regardless, at this moment, I expect a potential selling opportunity for these assets.

Name: IMG-20210608-WA0000.png Views: 405 Size: 191.2 KB

Important News

There is no high-impact news available for today, but several medium-impact news for the EUR currency is available for short-term trading.

Name: IMG-20210608-WA0002.png Views: 159 Size: 359.3 KB

Trading plan for gold

At the beginning of today's opening session, we can see that the price moved towards the psychological level of 1900 coming from yesterday's low of 1875. As a result, we can anticipate a bullish continuation from 1890 to 1930.

If we look at the weekly time frame of gold, we can see the lower support area of 1855. is a strong target, and the opportunity of selling gold from 1880 can give an ideal trading entry or exit, but if the price managed to breach 1910, then we have to change the direction for our orders.

Name: IMG-20210608-WA0001.png Views: 162 Size: 368.7 KB
    Last edited by Honey Bee; 08-06-2021 at 10:27 AM.
    LATEST UPDATE

Rejected

9. #15608 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Yesterday the market did not give strong movement because there was no high impact data on the USD, and during the US session, the US Dollar Index moved towards the resistance area and covered the high price at 90.15.

Today we may see strong movement from the US Dollar Index. However, traders should be more cautious because the USD price can change its direction.

Last week I executed some orders on EUR/USD, and yesterday I had to close them with some loss.

Active Trades

As you can see, I have multiple trades running on major currency pairs, the EUR/USD has moved back towards the resistance level of 1.2180. So I can say that all of these trades were executed from a strong entry point.

Today, it's possible that EUR/USD will establish a new support level below 1.2140.

Name: IMG-20210609-WA0000.png Views: 201 Size: 168.2 KB

Important news

Today we have some important news about the CAD currency and we also have the crude oil inventories data. So there will be no high impact data for EUR/USD.

Name: IMG-20210609-WA0001.png Views: 166 Size: 241.4 KB

Trading Opportunity on Gold

At the moment, there is no trading setup for scalping traders, but if we look at the weekly or monthly chart of gold, we can see that there is a strong opportunity for sellers, and the entry-level could be above 1890, which was gold's previous high.

If the price managed to break below 1870 within the next few days, then the weekly low could be at 1845. So I think everyone will be looking for scalping setups, but the current price action could hit the new resistance level of 1903.

Name: IMG-20210609-WA0002.png Views: 145 Size: 368.9 KB
    Last edited by Honey Bee; 09-06-2021 at 07:41 AM.
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

10. #15609 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. This week's trading results have been disappointing as I have been unable to make a decent profit. I tried to trade in different major pairs but failed to get good setups.

Closed trades:

As you can see in the attached chart, I had multiple trades open yesterday. The EUR/USD has moved towards the resistance level of 1.2217, so I only managed $0.30 profit on these trades, but my GBP/USD trades were profitable, and this will help me recover from my previous losses.

Name: IMG-20210609-WA0005_1623244796823.png Views: 474 Size: 96.6 KB

Active Trades:

Right now, I have multiple active positions. All of the trades are following the trend and have a slight loss due to the current session's leak of high-impact events on the USD.

The USD index is moving below the level of 89.80. As a result, the scalping selling conditions arise. I hope the scenario will change in the next session because some high-impact news for both pairs is coming later today.

Name: IMG-20210609-WA0004_1623244796834.png Views: 149 Size: 208.7 KB

Important news:

We have to focus on that news today, especially the EUR's Monetary Policy and USD's Core CPI. The Monetary Policy Report could have a significant impact on the EUR/USD pair.

Name: IMG-20210609-WA0006_1623244796826.png Views: 128 Size: 302.3 KB

Trading plan:

Yesterday, the price of crude oil moved towards the resistance region and hit a new high at 70.62. According to the moving average indicator, crude oil will begin a bearish correction with the daily chart support level of 67.60 as a potential target. I will be waiting for a selling opportunity below 68.90.

Name: IMG-20210609-WA0007_1623244796831.png Views: 128 Size: 344.1 KB
    Last edited by Honey Bee; 10-06-2021 at 08:50 AM.
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

11. #15610 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. Yesterday's market movement was strong due to the high impact of the data on the USD, which affected the EUR/USD pair on both sides, and my trades closed in a negative direction.

Today is the last working day and the price moved towards the bearish region and reached a daily lower price yesterday at 1.2140. But during the opening session, the price started to move towards the bullish area near 1.2180.

Closed trades:

I had a few active trades in all of the major currency pairs, as shown in the attached chart. The EUR/USD pair came close to the target level and rebounded to the bullish side. I couldn't manually close the trades because I was busy at that time. I had to close them later with some losses because the daily candle showed more bullishness and if I kept my trades, the situation could have become worse.

Name: IMG-20210610-WA0000.png Views: 354 Size: 108.6 KB

Active trades:

Today is the last working day, so I will only open short-term trades. I have already executed two orders on the GBP/USD and my target for these trades is at 1.4115.

Name: IMG-20210610-WA0001.png Views: 118 Size: 48.8 KB

Important news:

We have a very high impact event on the GBP currency, but according to the dollar index, it will have a minor effect. We will see a decline in this pair, and the price movement will keep going according to the bearish trend.

Name: IMG-20210610-WA0002_1623325372037.png Views: 107 Size: 274.5 KB

Trading plan:

Yesterday, the price of gold moved towards the bearish region and covered the low area in 1869. According to the moving average indicator, gold prices will begin a bearish correction with 1800 as a potential target. I will be looking for a selling opportunity if the price moves to 1900 again.

Name: IMG-20210610-WA0003_1623325372042.png Views: 108 Size: 372.7 KB
    Last edited by Honey Bee; 11-06-2021 at 09:18 AM.
    LATEST UPDATE

12. #15611 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. Yesterday's market movement was strong. I opened short-term selling positions in GBP/USD, and I set the target level at 1.4100 on the daily chart, but things did not go as expected and I had to exit the market with losses. Unfortunately, and as you can see, the price moved to the target level of 1.4100 after closing my trades.

Closed trades:

I had to find a way out of all of my active trades yesterday because of the weekend, as shown in the attached chart. The GBP/USD pair came close to the target level, but earlier I closed my trades with a loss.

Name: IMG-20210612-WA0000.png Views: 538 Size: 81.9 KB

Trading plan:

EUR/USD:

By looking at the daily chart, I found that the price had reached a new support level. The price has started to come down from the resistance level of 1.2217. Now the market is moving to the support zone below 1.2100, which has confirmed a trend reversal for next week's trading.

Name: IMG-20210612-WA0001.png Views: 270 Size: 332.7 KB

Entry and Exit points:

I have been analyzing this pair for the last couple of days. I saw a trend reversal on the weekly chart, and based on that, I decided to open a short position after the market opened. My entry point was set up at 1.2130. If the market touches this level next week, then the exit level is only 20 pips from the open price level. However, I'm ready to close the positions manually at any level if the moving market does not reach the desired profit zone.
    Last edited by Honey Bee; 12-06-2021 at 08:57 AM.
    LATEST UPDATE

Reply to thread
Page 1561 of 1562 ... 1556 1559 1560 1561 1562

Subscribed to this Thread : 39