• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 449 of 460 ... 444 447 448 449 450 451 454 ...
    Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4596

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Tired

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,843 Times in 1,624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Good morning friends hope all are fine and makes more pips from live trading,
      I am going long term with buying the usdcad pair it will give resistance at 1.3140 and currently price will be ranging at 1.3130 if give next price above the 1.3200 then it will be give next price level at 1.3325 in this week, now our opinion from currently moving candle on daily market chart it will give next price at 1.3170 then slowly moves to 1.3300 price area if touch this price then trend of market will be bullish and we can get more pips in next few weeks of this month.
      Gold price is give support at 1385 and then close the daily candle at 1395 today price will be moved in 1392 to 1397 my idea it will cross the next bullish price again at 1430 and if fall to 1370 then price may hit the1350 for the next moves of this metal.
      Hello Honey Bee!
      Good Morning, How about your trading mate? Congratulations you are floating in profits now i mean your trade and i think you are following the right track to generate the money, now it's trend is changed because it has already braked the moving average so my opinion is that it will continue it's bullish rally, today there are some newses of this pair so be careful

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-10-2019), bocahedan (07-10-2019), FarobesX9 (07-10-2019), Honey Bee (07-11-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

naina999 will become famous soon enough naina999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am going long term with buying the usdcad pair it will give resistance at 1.3140 and currently price will be ranging at 1.3130 if give next price above the 1.3200 then it will be give next price level at 1.3325 in this week, now our opinion from currently moving candle on daily market chart it will give next price at 1.3170 then slowly moves to 1.3300 price area if touch this price then trend of market will be bullish and we can get more pips in next few weeks of this month.
      Gold price is give support at 1385 and then close the daily candle at 1395 today price will be moved in 1392 to 1397 my idea it will cross the next bullish price again at 1430 and if fall to 1370 then price may hit the1350 for the next moves of this metal.

Good Morning
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      Dear friend I have just seen your post and your given chat you are given chart looks like a great beneficial support for all the traders in the end your chat there is a continuous support available for going to price upward and if it will go over it will give for continuous long term profit thank you very much for your post

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to naina999 for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-10-2019), FarobesX9 (07-10-2019), Honey Bee (07-11-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4632 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,965 Times in 3,871 Posts

Hello honey bee you might be gained more and more green pips as the price yesterday made good movement at upperside what I missed totally.

I personally think that BOC statemnt will not change the current movement of usdcad. But that is very week thinking because in the news calendar one more high impact news are waiting to come in market in order to make the market more speedy.

However, To avoid negative trend we have to use stop loss if we hold our old trade or if we open new order on the price. Good luck mate.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-10-2019), FarobesX9 (07-10-2019), ForexRider (07-10-2019), Honey Bee (07-11-2019)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,529 Times in 2,342 Posts

Hello Honeybee,

It is a pleasure to read from your technical analysis content on usdcad market for today. I support your technical trading decision to buy the usdcad.

The USD is gathering more momentum to remain stronger against its currency counterparts as witnessed by the bullish stability in the prce if USD index at 97.50 to 97.55 for today's random levels.

Buy usdcad at 13120 for an average of 50 pips is viable and realistic for today and since you are aiming long term then 1.3300 area is ideal as well. Best of trading luck!

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (07-10-2019), Honey Bee (07-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,026 Times in 1,558 Posts

The GBP / USD pair has fallen for the third day in a row, with the bounce from the mentioned low limited by sellers who are aligned in the price zone 1.2470 / 80, now the area of ​​immediate resistance. The pair is technically oversold, but there is no sign of exhaustion to the downside, as indicators in the daily chart enter oversold territory with a sharp downward

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-10-2019), ForexRider (07-10-2019), Honey Bee (07-11-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4221 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,521 Times in 2,747 Posts

Good morning friends hope all are fine and makes good profit in this week,
      Today i will analysis the EURJPY pair it will give bullish moves and touch the resistance price at 122.30 and currently price will be ranging at 121.90 both pairs usdjpy and eurjpy have bullish trend i have idea it will cross over the next resistance will be above the 123.40, it will already fall to the 120.90 now it will try to makes some bullish pullback and if give this price then long term opinion will be 125.00 if give support at 121.30 in short term then reverse moves will be give price at 122.90 in this week.
      Gold price is also climbing and today new resistance price is 1422 daily market chart will give strong opinion at next breaking price of this metal at 1445 for confirmation we need to wait for the price of 1435 or continue moves in bullish price area of 1450.
      Attached Images  

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1871 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,180 Times in 1,566 Posts

Good morning mate,
      EURJPY analyses will be bullish my moving average indicator will give bullish signal in D1 time chart from the current price we can get idea of support at 121.40 and if moved up then price will be hit the 122.80, long term moves of this month is strongly bullish we can take buy order from this price and get easily pips in next moves in bullish moves of 122.90.
      Attached Images  

13. The following 10 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Honey Bee (07-12-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), mayo76544 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Unregistered (3)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3992 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,621 Times in 3,501 Posts

Today i will analysis the EURJPY pair it will give bullish moves and touch the resistance price at 122.30 and currently price will be ranging at 121.90 both pairs usdjpy and eurjpy have bullish trend i have idea it will cross over the next resistance will be above the 123.40, it will already fall to the 120.90 now it will try to makes some bullish pullback and if give this price then long term opinion will be 125.00 if give support at 121.30 in short term then reverse moves will be give price at 122.90 in this week.
      Gold price is also climbing and today new resistance price is 1422 daily market chart will give strong opinion at next breaking price of this metal at 1445 for confirmation we need to wait for the price of 1435 or continue moves in bullish price area of 1450.
      Good morning Honey Bee my friend,from my technical point of view,i think EURJPY is trying to move down today because i see a down signal on H4 chart and right now it is trying to test breaking down SMA 100 on H1 chart and if it succeed the it will make more down move soon otherwise it will make a pull back first as it is already looks in oversold condition. And about Gold as it is already above SMA 50 and also USD becomes weak so i think we might see Gold to keep moving up today of course we might see some pull back first as in H1 chart already looks in overbought condition.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Honey Bee (07-12-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7595 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,137 Times in 4,544 Posts

The EURJPY may now start to go higher since we can see some bullish development in EURUSD and it may continue beyond 1.1500 resistance. So for EURJPY, I'm also expecting more than 200 pips movement upward which is a good buying opportunity. I'm not sure about the condition ok Tokyo market or JPY because it may also affect the EUR when it comes to cross currency pair. Maybe I'll wait next week for a clear market breakout before trading it again.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Honey Bee (07-12-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Tired

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,843 Times in 1,624 Posts

Hello Honey Bee!
      Good Morning, How about your trading mate? I think there is some co relation between the eur and Japanese yen pair so that's why it also moves in the Eur direction, anyhow i think Usd/Jpy will continue it's selling off movement so sold it while gold is looking in the strong bullish rally and this time it is looking that it will brake the previous high point

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-11-2019), Honey Bee (07-12-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 449 of 460 ... 444 447 448 449 450 451 454 ...