• Reply to thread
    Page 1422 of 1422 ... 1417 1420 1421 1422
    Results 14,211 to 14,217 of 14217

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

1. #14211 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9978 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,568 Times in 15,488 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Hi friend's hope all are fine and makes good profit in this week trading,
      Gold floating price break the resistance at 1870 with today candle which will give analysis for the both directions moves in support or resistance target the 1890 and 1830, we need to wait for some closing point to predict the metal market currently opinion with the long term trend is bearish and we can expect the weekly candle closed today at 1800 what will be your opinion about gold moves friends it will be give trend moves or reverse resistance for 1900.
      Happy Friday mate,

It is not a bad idea that the candle is produced in the market structure today that will give us good analysis on the gold. But for you today is closing day and some fake and vague signals can market form that need to skip. My short analysis is if the price can form h4 candle above the daily support 1865 that will give us a short buying analysis if the price given day candle above the d1 support that will give us long buying trade.

Keep on trading respecting money management and stop loss and feel always relax.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Batavia (Today)

3. #14212 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Waqas1007 is a glorious beacon of light Waqas1007 is a glorious beacon of light Waqas1007 is a glorious beacon of light Waqas1007 is a glorious beacon of light Waqas1007 is a glorious beacon of light Waqas1007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Gold floating price break the resistance at 1870 with today candle which will give analysis for the both directions moves in support or resistance target the 1890 and 1830, we need to wait for some closing point to predict the metal market currently opinion with the long term trend is bearish and we can expect the weekly candle closed today at 1800 what will be your opinion about gold moves friends it will be give trend moves or reverse resistance for 1900.
      Hello everyone i hope you are fine and doing well and i hope we will get a good bonus and make some profits and after an hour we will get bonus and for god i think it will go bullish as it is showing sign of reversal and i hope we will get good profits from trading this pair.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #14213 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

HaiderAli786 will become famous soon enough HaiderAli786 will become famous soon enough HaiderAli786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello dear members of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. Dear forex trader i am agree with your analysis. This market is showing trending.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #14214 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2071 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,614 Times in 915 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

In daily time frame it will see the price has touched the support and did it pullback and i think the gold will be traded between range 1876 and 1848. Usually after the big direvtion and touched the limit support and resistance price will do it consolidation for a while.
      God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

6. #14215 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Ajlal Haider has a spectacular aura about Ajlal Haider has a spectacular aura about Ajlal Haider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      123 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friends hope all are fine and makes good profit from the market,
      Usdcad floating price will give resistance direction moves my buy trades will be give $2 profit and have idea for the monthly trend price will continue break the resistance channel for 1.3250, i have target for 50 pips to break the next channel above the 1.3230 will give confirmation for the take profit area 1.3250 wait for the clear analysis and then manage my order with more profit analysis will be bullish to predict this pair high violation in market.
      Hi dear individuals from mt5 forex gathering trust that you will be fine and getting a charge out of good benefit in this exchanging week. Dear forex broker I am concur with your investigation. It is indicating on trendind pattern for exchange. It will move on trend line and we can get good profit.

7. #14216 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shafique550 is a jewel in the rough Shafique550 is a jewel in the rough Shafique550 is a jewel in the rough Shafique550 is a jewel in the rough Shafique550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friends hope all are fine and makes good profit from the market,
      Usdcad floating price will give resistance direction moves my buy trades will be give $2 profit and have idea for the monthly trend price will continue break the resistance channel for 1.3250, i have target for 50 pips to break the next channel above the 1.3230 will give confirmation for the take profit area 1.3250 wait for the clear analysis and then manage my order with more profit analysis will be bullish to predict this pair high violation in market.

Hello trader how are you I am fine and I hope so you will also fine.Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Graph USD/CAD Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message thank u Soo much.

8. Dragon
    9. #14217 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,944 Times in 1,574 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

the Gold market movement this morning, it looks like it is experiencing pressure from buyers and the current strengthening is testing the resistance area on H1 TF so that if the area is able to be penetrated by the rising price then it is likely that it will make Gold is under continued pressure from buyers. And we can look for long positions. If there is a breakout in the resistance area .
      Shaban Trading Journal

Reply to thread
    Page 1422 of 1422 ... 1417 1420 1421 1422

Subscribed to this Thread : 39