• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 552 of 552 ... 547 550 551 552
    Results 5,511 to 5,518 of 5518

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      482 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,145 Times in 2,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Hi friends hope all are fine and makes.good profit.in this week trading,
      Yesterday i have idea gbpusd will give bullish moves and cross over the resistance breaking channel at 1.2900 but still price floating at 1.2850, daily candle chart will give idea it will give some bearish moves again in 1.2800 after hit this support it will cross over the previous target area at 1.2900 then we can hold our buy orders for next level at 1.2950 using small lots and trading according to the trend will give more pips in moving market today idea for moving range will hit the 1.2830 and resistance will be 1.2890 good luck friends.
      Hello my dear friend how are you my dear friend GBP USD currency pair is moving downtrend you are telling very right and present chart analysis 1.2845 and my dear friend according to my analysis next moment also downtrend because at 4 time frame candlesticks moving strong downtrend signal so my dear friend I prefer to don't run and I agreed with you because you have also told in your post this currency pair will also moving down from my dear friend thank you very much is same to same

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (Today)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,306 Times in 3,318 Posts

Hi friends hope all are fine and makes.good profit.in this week trading,
      Yesterday i have idea gbpusd will give bullish moves and cross over the resistance breaking channel at 1.2900 but still price floating at 1.2850, daily candle chart will give idea it will give some bearish moves again in 1.2800 after hit this support it will cross over the previous target area at 1.2900 then we can hold our buy orders for next level at 1.2950 using small lots and trading according to the trend will give more pips in moving market today idea for moving range will hit the 1.2830 and resistance will be 1.2890 good luck friends.

Hello dear honeybee! Greetings to you and good to see your analysis from GBPUSD pair and it seems that you have done an exact analysis from GBPUSD pair though really its rare to see GBPUSD exact analysis. From your chart you have indicated a bullish trends and exactly the price has made some good bulllish trends.

By the way, thanks for your correct analysis and still right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this hot pair whereas the price should make a news higher price of this month. Also there is a chance to see a bearish trends, if the price of USD Index will make bullish trends again.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

forexguy9 (Today), Honey Bee (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4709 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,466 Times in 3,456 Posts

Hi friends hope all are fine and makes good profit in this week trading,
      Yesterday usdx will be fall and all major pair will be moving up direction i have a sell order on gbpusd pair this week it will mostly moves in bearish area and hit the support at 1.2800, open order from 1.2874 and currently price floating at 1.2880 here if give short term pull back to support the cover the 1.2850 then climb again to the next resistance at 1.2950 manage this trade for the next moves and get some pips from market good luck happy weekend.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), fadilah (Today), Faheem Zafar (Today), forexguy9 (Today), Unregistered (3), Zee Shan (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar has much to be proud of Faheem Zafar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,530 Times in 482 Posts

Yesterday usdx will be fall and all major pair will be moving up direction i have a sell order on gbpusd pair this week it will mostly moves in bearish area and hit the support at 1.2800, open order from 1.2874 and currently price floating at 1.2880 here if give short term pull back to support the cover the 1.2850 then climb again to the next resistance at 1.2950 manage this trade for the next moves and get some pips from market good luck happy weekend.
      You always trade with the high risk and you are a riskiest trader who did not used the stop loss also in his trade's, yes yesterday Dollar Index has been dropped after the speech of the Powell that's why the Dollar has been dropped and now I think Gbp/Usd will rises because yesterday it has made the bullish engulfment candle at daily time frame and also crosses the moving averages to the upside

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Faheem Zafar for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), forexguy9 (Today)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,306 Times in 3,318 Posts

Exactly, I am thinking so that USD Index will fall too whereas since last day the price of USD Index is dropping and for right now I am looking forward here a potentail buying opportunities with GBPUSD pair.

By the way, Good to see the analysis from GBPUSD pair whereas it seems that GBPUSD pair is one of the hot pair on currency trading and from my point of view the price may cross 1.3000 price level by this month and end of today we may see some higher price from GBPUSD pair.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Faheem Zafar (Today), forexguy9 (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7375 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,656 Times in 5,175 Posts

Great to see you are bearish biased on the gbpusd currency pair. The technical formations are turning bearish and I can see the prospect of price making a decline towards 1.2800, which when broken successfully could expose the area 1.2730. However, if price breaks above 1.2900, then the bulls might go for 1.3000.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), Faheem Zafar (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4893 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,822 Times in 2,530 Posts

On the daily chart we can see that the price has tested the support level 1.278431 and there given us an engulfing pattern which means that the price will be on its way towards the next daily resistance level at 1.317002
      id like to add that this scenario is also supported by the fact that the price has created a beautiful continuation zigzag pattern on the H4 frame

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBP/USD pair provided positive trading yesterday to approach from 1.2900 barrier, reinforcing the expectations of the bullish trend continuation in the upcoming period, and the price needs to breach 1.2930 to ease the mission of the price rally towards our waited main target at 1.3045.

On the other hand, you should be aware that breaking 1.2840 then 1.2800 levels will stop the expected rise and pushes the price to turn to the downside.
      Today expected trading range between 1.2800 to 1.2980.

Reply to thread
    Page 552 of 552 ... 547 550 551 552