• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 468 of 468 ... 463 466 467 468
    Results 4,671 to 4,675 of 4675

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1920 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,261 Times in 2,474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Good morning friends hope all are fine and enjoy the weekend,
      Working time is start and market is ready to voilate for this week i am doing trade on eurusd pair and have selling idea from the current moves of market, opening price will be 1.1078 and price support target for last week is 1.0929 if give pull back to this price then opinion for holding trade at 1.0980 and get good profit manage my order with the next moves of market currently price ranging with give some pips today breaking price will be helping to hold order for this week.
      Gold price is falling from last week and hit the support level at 1482 now price is climbing again and range will be 1505 if today hit the 1520 then next price will be near to the 1540 for this week short term support price 1480.
      Hello Mate
      Gold is looking bullish after testing the 1582 in the last week, but it open's in gap that is dangerous but my opinion is also that it tested the 1540 in this week, by the way you have already take the high risk at the Eur/Usd and no doubt that Eur/Usd will drop because the bearish sentiment is active so hope your target will be achieved

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

bocahedan (Today), HopeLove (Today), Yarmouk (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5607 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,396 Times in 5,496 Posts

Working time is start and market is ready to voilate for this week i am doing trade on eurusd pair and have selling idea from the current moves of market, opening price will be 1.1078 and price support target for last week is 1.0929 if give pull back to this price then opinion for holding trade at 1.0980 and get good profit manage my order with the next moves of market currently price ranging with give some pips today breaking price will be helping to hold order for this week.
      Gold price is falling from last week and hit the support level at 1482 now price is climbing again and range will be 1505 if today hit the 1520 then next price will be near to the 1540 for this week short term support price 1480.
      No question about gold that the price made a big gap at top side and right now he show his ability and capability to go more area. So I am thinking positive about gold. I think in this week the price will avail a lot of green pips. Technically and fundamentally bulls are ahead to the bears so I am looking for here a potential buying opportunity.

Have a good day mate.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

HopeLove (Today), MartyFish (Today), Yarmouk (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1067 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,508 Times in 2,106 Posts

EURUSD is now moving sideways but i think market will very soon move up again and brake supply trend line. When market movement start that will clear every thing and market will move up nothing can stop its up move. But before that up move market will move down again and hit 1.0850 area.

Gold is now open with huge gap and i think when trader know how to trade with huge gap that will be great for trader and trader can enter into the market with right setup. And i think there is very good chance to hit 1556 area if this level brake then market will move more up. Lets see what happen.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

ForexRider (Today), HopeLove (Today), MartyFish (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,367 Posts

Overall If I will talk about the current situation of this currency pair in weekly time frame then I am fully in the favour of buying it as much as we can. But, when I check the movements of this currency pair in last days of Weekly candles then I am fully in your trading analyses that you are going in right direction because in last few days market move just like zigzag in weekly time frame and there is a big chance that it can coming down because in daily time frame there are many chances of coming down this currency pair for long target.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to HopeLove for this useful post.

ForexRider (Today), MartyFish (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3937 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,462 Times in 2,175 Posts

Hi, Good Morning and Greetings to you mate, I think that your EURUSD trade is looking very much and you have sell it at a high level and I hope this will give you an advantage and technically EURUSD is still in a bearish trend so yes there are chances of it falling down and resuming it's bearish trend or atleast testing the previous low level. So, i wish you all the best and hope this trade brings you some profit.

Reply to thread
    Page 468 of 468 ... 463 466 467 468