• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 385 of 475 ... 380 383 384 385 386 387 390 ...
    Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4741

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,505 Times in 1,699 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Good morning friends hope all are fine and makes more pips from live market,
      Currently my 2 trades are running in usdjpy pair with volume size 0.70 market is more then 100 pips from my top trade of 109.58 if market will continue their bullish moves then i will recover these trades with some profit, my analysis if break the channel at resistance 108.90 then price will cover the 109.60 and if give support price area at 108.20 then break the previous support at 107.50 for recovery of some open 0.20 lot size on usdcad buy order and wait for bullish price at 1.3350.
      Gold price is ranging at 1329 price level and yesterday it will start falling from the price at 1338 and give support at 1324 from the current market price we can expect the next resistance at 1340 and then cover the 1355 new resistance price and if break the support at 1322 then short term price is 1310 in this week.
      USDJPY yesterday was sideway movement. and now the price has come down and make daily a strong trending down. then we will focus on looking for the best short positions. has made ​​a new low price, and then seen bouncing, chances are the price will retrace a small. benchmark weekly still pointing up, but buyer dominance has begun to weaken, because the position of the current price is below the weekly . if daily able to make a new low, it will be a weekly trending down. could open a sell position today with a stop loss area is around daily.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), hayzee19 (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019), keepcalm (06-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,173 Times in 1,046 Posts

Currently my 2 trades are running in usdjpy pair with volume size 0.70 market is more then 100 pips from my top trade of 109.58 if market will continue their bullish moves then i will recover these trades with some profit, my analysis if break the channel at resistance 108.90 then price will cover the 109.60 and if give support price area at 108.20 then break the previous support at 107.50 for recovery of some open 0.20 lot size on usdcad buy order and wait for bullish price at 1.3350.
      Gold price is ranging at 1329 price level and yesterday it will start falling from the price at 1338 and give support at 1324 from the current market price we can expect the next resistance at 1340 and then cover the 1355 new resistance price and if break the support at 1322 then short term price is 1310 in this week.

Greetings and Good morning to you honeybeee,
      USDJPY should make bearish path today because USD Index will be weaker now. USD Index going down and for it USDJPY price also will make bearish path.
      The pair price will break the major support level and it will go more down. Good luck for your current traders and hope so this week will be much better than others week.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), hayzee19 (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019), keepcalm (06-11-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,159 Times in 3,148 Posts

Good morning mate, right now am beginning to see some prospect for your positions, usd is likely going to get stronger this week, I think we have seen some traces yesterday.
      Though you will still have to exercise some Patience on this particular pair. I just hope it will make a strong move today.
      Gold might actually range for a While, and I think it has a chance to touch 1320 soon.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,178 Times in 4,914 Posts

The movement on the USDJPY is not really straightforward and as such it is not really clear whether I would be buying it or not until the price breaks away from this area but we were in a strong sell on the higher time frames and on the smaller time frame such as the one hour we have no direction as yes again. We might even start heading bearish again but I will not sell until we have broken below the last lows.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

GolGapa will become famous soon enough GolGapa will become famous soon enough GolGapa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Usd/Jpy moving sideways from last couple of hours but now we can see some volatility. I think it is trying to come out from bearish pressure. At this time it is above 108.50 which is good sign for buyers. I can see that you first position was floating with big loss from many days and second one is also running from couple of days.
      This pair has started bullish momentum but it is not strong enough to give you profit quickly. You need to wait for 109.00 and then good things will start for you.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to GolGapa for this useful post.

Aish (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019), I'm Trader (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,226 Posts

When viewed from Usdx the price has reached fibo 423% and a trend reversal has become bullish and it is predicted that prices will continue to rise because previously the price has been oversold and the USD has strengthened again today.

When viewed from the UJ the price has dropped and formed a pattern of compression and the price has been on the breakout level and will break the 100% fibo and will increase towards fibo 161.8% at the price of 108.75

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Aish (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019), I'm Trader (06-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,473 Times in 452 Posts

Hello Honey Bee, good afternoon. How are you dear? I hope you will be doing good.

Dear you are right about Gold. Gold is still making bearish movement and now it is at 1322 and already broke the 1324 support and now maybe it will try to make more downward movement but chances are it will make little bit bullish movement before starting more downward movement this week. I will recommend to stay bearish with this pair until it doesn't give any buy confirmation from here. I don't have any idea about USD/JPY because didn't see that pair for long. Hope so you'll cover your loss soon and you will start making profit.

Have a good day mate!

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aish for this useful post.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,654 Times in 2,945 Posts

Yesterday i will close my usdjpy trade with few pips profit and now only 1 trade running with 0.50 lot size it will give more then 100 pips loss i want yo recover this trade and find the right entry point and get some pips to close this trade, floating loss is $46 if market will give support today below the 108.30 then i will open 0.70 lot size in bullish yesterday market will give last resistance testing price at 108.80 we can set the bullish trend at the price 109.40 in long term moves of market.
      Gold price is falling yesterday and hit the support below the 1319 and then moves back to opening point at 1327 now if we can focus on trend then price breaking channel is 1345 and support testing point is 1310 for this weekend.
      Attached Images  

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1918 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,958 Times in 1,719 Posts

Good morning mate,
      USDJPY will have bullish trend in short term we can see the price will hit the 108.80 if next break the 109.00 price zone then we can expect the next breaking price at 110.50, still market movement is slow and just moves in range of 108.00 to 108.80 we can get confirmation still price is moving above the 108.50 next resistance breaking will give you some pips good luck.
      Attached Images  

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

balut (06-12-2019), bocahedan (06-12-2019), Honey Bee (06-13-2019), Unregistered (3)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3593 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,386 Times in 2,703 Posts

Yesterday i will close my usdjpy trade with few pips profit and now only 1 trade running with 0.50 lot size it will give more then 100 pips loss i want yo recover this trade and find the right entry point and get some pips to close this trade, floating loss is $46 if market will give support today below the 108.30 then i will open 0.70 lot size in bullish yesterday market will give last resistance testing price at 108.80 we can set the bullish trend at the price 109.40 in long term moves of market.
      Gold price is falling yesterday and hit the support below the 1319 and then moves back to opening point at 1327 now if we can focus on trend then price breaking channel is 1345 and support testing point is 1310 for this weekend.
      Attached Images

Hello Honey bee!! Good Morning to you!
      I saw you always like to make analysis from GBPUSD pair and as well as also you are fond of to make some good profit from GBPUSD pair. Everyone has to believe that GBPUSD pair is most dangerous pair on currency trading. Anyone with less capital, they can't survive on trading with low capital.

USDJPY price should make some bearish today because usd index moving downwards too. Also same things to Gold metal where the price is making bearish trend and I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with Gold metal.

All the best mate, hope so that your profits will be much better on coming next days.

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

balut (06-12-2019), Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019), bocahedan (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), hafsa (06-12-2019), Honey Bee (06-13-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 385 of 475 ... 380 383 384 385 386 387 390 ...