• Reply to thread
    Page 1395 of 1395 ... 1390 1393 1394 1395
    Results 13,941 to 13,950 of 13950

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

1. #13941 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      516 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,396 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Hi friends hope all are fine and makes good profit from live market trading,
      Today close my pound trades with goof profit more then $106 it will be strong achievement for this week and very profitable for me, currently moving trades on gold at bullish direction have target above the resistance at 1980 stable price will clear the price action moves at 1950 which will give confirmation for the holding trades for up today at 1970 and reverse support moves will be give idea for making pips at 1925 using proper money management plan and then predicted the market.

Honey Bee, first of all congratulations on your winning trades from Gbpusd pair and the profit is really good. And then Iím so sorry about your floating loss from gold. But donít you worry about gold beCause gold is strongly bullish and it will go more up let it break the touch resistance at 1967 level. Once it break 1967 level then will surely go up more and will get to 2008.. so I will right now suggest to stay away and those who are already on trade should hold their buy. Wish you good luck.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Adorn for this useful post.

Israr jutt193 (Today), Khan01 (Today), Mariyam2020 (Today)

3. #13942 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,434 Times in 879 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Today close my pound trades with goof profit more then $106 it will be strong achievement for this week and very profitable for me, currently moving trades on gold at bullish direction have target above the resistance at 1980 stable price will clear the price action moves at 1950 which will give confirmation for the holding trades for up today at 1970 and reverse support moves will be give idea for making pips at 1925 using proper money management plan and then predicted the market.
      Good evening dear brother congratulate on your big profit MA. I think you can make more profits in this week. gold is still ranging and i am waiting for confirmation about up or down movement. That's why i think we should wait and don't place any order in gold at this time. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariyam2020 For This Useful Post:

Adorn (Today)

5. #13943 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Jerom is a jewel in the rough Jerom is a jewel in the rough Jerom is a jewel in the rough Jerom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBPUSD today .If you look at the h4 time frame, the rest is holding a strong support .The fight has been stalled at this price 1.2775 for the last few days.Here we are getting strong bullish candles.
      According to me, If you take buy entry from here, you will be very profit.
      Because after that this price 1.3041 level can go up, which has been a strong support and resistance level.
      RSI level 33.76, it gives us the form that the fight is going to change towards up

6. #13944 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Khan01 will become famous soon enough Khan01 will become famous soon enough Khan01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Adorn     
      Honey Bee, first of all congratulations on your winning trades from Gbpusd pair and the profit is really good. And then Iím so sorry about your floating loss from gold. But donít you worry about gold beCause gold is strongly bullish and it will go more up let it break the touch resistance at 1967 level. Once it break 1967 level then will surely go up more and will get to 2008.. so I will right now suggest to stay away and those who are already on trade should hold their buy. Wish you good luck.
      hello mate, how are you? thank you for this useful analysis, with the market at the value of level using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bullish and it will follow this trend before the end of the day, i will advice we buy this market and make some profits, thank you

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #13945 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

aish1 will become famous soon enough aish1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes brother. I see its movement has the potential to strengthen. this is evidenced by the emergence of a large movement from the previous movement. however, prices tend to fall because prices meet a fairly strong resistance area. with the emergence of several bullish candles indicating that it will no longer make a decline but will try to be bullish so wait for movement and enter when retracement provides good confirmation to make a trade. thanks

8. #13946 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      599 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes my dear friend your decision is very right presently we will say that it is looking in the trending mood and I am hopeful that you will earning profit from this and market will be move according to your perceptions. It will remain on trending and you will earning good profit.bundle of thanks dear trader.
      Malangi140387

9. #13947 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko has much to be proud of Moko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,442 Times in 1,062 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Evening Trader.

Great and very good and you earn good amount of profit in your trades and now this week give you your target very well hope next week going more good for you and you earn more better profit in your trades and also achieve your goal very easily because some time market move according to our analysis and some time move against us.

10. #13948 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Israr jutt193 will become famous soon enough Israr jutt193 will become famous soon enough Israr jutt193's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Adorn     
      Helo my dear friend how are you. Dear trader first of all took my greetings. As you are sharing you analysis I am strongly disagree with you. This currency pair will move according to your perception

11. #13949 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amazed

awais488 will become famous soon enough awais488 will become famous soon enough awais488's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Israr jutt193     
      Helo my dear friend how are you. Dear trader first of all took my greetings. As you are sharing you analysis I am strongly disagree with you. This currency pair will move according to your perception
      My target about this trade and planning about this trade is that I think it is go for sell detection and hit or touch the bullish level in marketing easily so I will request you that your planning is good and it will go for bullish candles on few time later.

12. #13950 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,725 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

yes you are right my dear friend you are and ls about gold is moving very fast and the market so you can make in tree and the market and that the good profit and get the good money by making the planning Strategies and to the market and by doing a chart analysis and market analysis about gold.

Reply to thread
    Page 1395 of 1395 ... 1390 1393 1394 1395

Subscribed to this Thread : 38