• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 500 of 519 ... 495 498 499 500 501 502 505 ...
    Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5186

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,592 Times in 1,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Hi friends,
      Just updated my new trade on gbpusd using 1.00 lot size and according to the today moves price may cover the support area 1.2266 and currently price will be moves at 1.2286 open sell position d1 chart will give strong idea for the next bearish moves, usdx also moving up and try to hit the resistance near to 99.00 which will also give idea to predict the major pairs selling and gbpusd price will next give support 1.2250 open order for today short term trend let's see what will happen happy trading day friends.
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your analysis in GBPUSD and you are looking Bearish in this pair i agree with your analysis the pair is in downtrend and its broke the pivot point so now i think it will go down till 1.2220 and 1.2110.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

FxBD (10-08-2019), Honey Bee (10-09-2019), SweetRose (10-09-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,703 Times in 1,031 Posts

Good morning dear friends hope all are fine and makes good profit from live trading,
      Yesterday i will close the usdcad trade with some profit and open long term sell order on eurusd price will be moving in range of 0.0970 according to h4 time frame chart give clear opinion to hold sell order for the 0.0930, if next break the support price testing channel below the 0.0950 then this week idea will be near to 0.0890 and short term pull back reverse moves cover the 1.1040 level of market. Also makes a strong bullish trend on monthly chart which will be helpful to manage the long term trades.
      Gold price will be falling yesterday also today candle will be start moving down and cover the support area 1488, here strong opinion for this week support will hit the 1470 level and also pull back expect in 1500 resistance area.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ayazfx for this useful post.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,677 Times in 1,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayazfx     
      And here I am with my strategy and forecast. At this time, consider selling on gbpjpy. On the H1 timeframe, move the position to the open point - 131.795. If the price reaches the level of 131.903, you need to close the position at a loss. And for profit we have three levels 1) 131.687; 2) 131.579; 3) 131.471. We will close the bottom of the position on the first two levels, and in the last we will close the remainder.
      Technically, the EUR / JPY will strengthen further if it moves towards resistance levels 131.20 and 132.85 respectively. On the downside, the closest support is currently 130.00, 129.20 and 128.00 respectively. The last level is a return to confirm the strength of the bearish trend. I still prefer to buy the pair from every bearish level.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to game7 for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6988 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,345 Times in 4,487 Posts

Hi friends,
      Just updated my new trade on gbpusd using 1.00 lot size and according to the today moves price may cover the support area 1.2266 and currently price will be moves at 1.2286 open sell position d1 chart will give strong idea for the next bearish moves, usdx also moving up and try to hit the resistance near to 99.00 which will also give idea to predict the major pairs selling and gbpusd price will next give support 1.2250 open order for today short term trend let's see what will happen happy trading day friends.
      i think those having sell position from 1.2280 level today they already made big profit, sometimes price movement is easy to guess but it's contradiction with indicators signal. like i can say that RSI was showing bullish trend yesterday for GBPUSD but i have failed to buy it later price went down to 1.2194 an this is a clear down trending for GBPUSD and this price could hit 1.2150 or below soon.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

Honey Bee (10-09-2019), SweetRose (10-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends,
      Good Evening dear Friend, I hope you're enjoying your day. I'm agreed with your analysis and I was expecting something like this from this pair after analysed daily chart frames. I hope market will prevail with our analysis. Thanks for sharing your analysis dear.
      Best wishes for your next trades.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Abiha for this useful post.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,677 Times in 1,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose     
      Good morning mate,
      You have a running order on EURUSD pair and price may start falling hope it will be floating with good profit holding sell order after breaking the support zone of 0.0950 will be great idea, from current moves of market we can see the bearish pattern at 0.0910 and then moves to bullish zone of 0.0990 good luck.
      Overall, the return of global tensions, both commercially and politically, will give gold more momentum to gain as one of the most important safe havens. US-China skirmishes on world trade continue. Markets ignored Trump's recent desire for a peaceful solution with North Korea and focused on the biggest and most important issue - trade among the world's two biggest economies.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to game7 for this useful post.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends,
      Today there was a very strong bearish trend of GBP. Actually today GBP falls very quickly BOes gover speech and that data came negative against the USD. GBP falls down today like rocket and hit the lower support at 1.1195 which is the very Lowest position and may be it touch to further mjor support at 1.1120 at the end of the week but i think it will maintain its position.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4449 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,734 Times in 3,252 Posts

Good morning dear friends hope all are fine and makes good profit from in this week trading,
      Yesterday win the gbpusd sell trade hit the take profit level and $43 added in my account i will try to recover some losses and the able to withdraw profit from my account,
      Next opinion about eurusd will give the support level yesterday at 1.0940 and currently price moving will be near to 1.0960 this will give idea to break the resistance channel at next area 1.1010 previous resistance area will cover the 1.1001 but again give bearish moves to the support area 1.0940.
      Gold price will be climbing yesterday and currently still moving in bullish zone above the 1500 if next cross the resistance 1510 then this week expect to break the 1530 level for the next moves of market.
      Attached Images    

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1980 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,902 Times in 2,021 Posts

Good morning dear friends hope all are fine and makes good profit from in this week trading,
      Yesterday win the gbpusd sell trade hit the take profit level and $43 added in my account i will try to recover some losses and the able to withdraw profit from my account,
      Next opinion about eurusd will give the support level yesterday at 1.0940 and currently price moving will be near to 1.0960 this will give idea to break the resistance channel at next area 1.1010 previous resistance area will cover the 1.1001 but again give bearish moves to the support area 1.0940.
      Gold price will be climbing yesterday and currently still moving in bullish zone above the 1500 if next cross the resistance 1510 then this week expect to break the 1530 level for the next moves of market.
      Good morning mate,
      Congrats you will win the GBPUSD trade with good profit it will be great achievement next idea to get pips from the bullish moves of EURUSD pair according tot he USDX previous analyses it will be break the resistance above the 99.20, here this week idea price may fall tot he next support at 1.0920 then pull back will be appear on D1 chart for the 1.0990 zone.

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-09-2019), balut (10-09-2019), Financial (10-09-2019), Honey Bee (10-09-2019), Jackroay (10-09-2019), Unregistered (1), Yarmouk (10-09-2019)

18. Dragon
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,779 Times in 2,813 Posts

You made excellent profit that is great. Yes GBPUSD is moving down yesterday but it was grey but you identify the market very well and i think when trader know the market tat will be great for trader and also trader can manage to make lots of pips.

EURUSD there is very good chance that market will move up again but i think there is small chance that market will move slit more down and after moving down then market will move up again and there is very good possibility that market hit 1.1100 area.

Gold is also moving up but when trader have very good trading plan then they can do well and if trader find very good bullish view that help help trader a lot and also trader can mange to make lots of pips best of luck mate.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

Ayazfx (10-09-2019), balut (10-09-2019), Financial (10-09-2019), Honey Bee (10-10-2019), Jackroay (10-09-2019), Kinza128 (10-09-2019), Nendy (10-09-2019), SweetRose (10-09-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 500 of 519 ... 495 498 499 500 501 502 505 ...