• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 415 of 513 ... 410 413 414 415 416 417 420 ...
    Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 5130

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6061 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,568 Times in 6,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Good morning friends hope all are fine and makes more pips from live trading,
      I am going long term with buying the usdcad pair it will give resistance at 1.3140 and currently price will be ranging at 1.3130 if give next price above the 1.3200 then it will be give next price level at 1.3325 in this week, now our opinion from currently moving candle on daily market chart it will give next price at 1.3170 then slowly moves to 1.3300 price area if touch this price then trend of market will be bullish and we can get more pips in next few weeks of this month.
      Gold price is give support at 1385 and then close the daily candle at 1395 today price will be moved in 1392 to 1397 my idea it will cross the next bullish price again at 1430 and if fall to 1370 then price may hit the1350 for the next moves of this metal.
      Hello honey bee you might be gained more and more green pips as the price yesterday made good movement at upperside what I missed totally.

I personally think that BOC statemnt will not change the current movement of usdcad. But that is very week thinking because in the news calendar one more high impact news are waiting to come in market in order to make the market more speedy.

However, To avoid negative trend we have to use stop loss if we hold our old trade or if we open new order on the price. Good luck mate.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-10-2019), FarobesX9 (07-10-2019), ForexRider (07-10-2019), Honey Bee (07-11-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3953 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,873 Times in 4,254 Posts

I am going long term with buying the usdcad pair it will give resistance at 1.3140 and currently price will be ranging at 1.3130 if give next price above the 1.3200 then it will be give next price level at 1.3325 in this week, now our opinion from currently moving candle on daily market chart it will give next price at 1.3170 then slowly moves to 1.3300 price area if touch this price then trend of market will be bullish and we can get more pips in next few weeks of this month.
      Gold price is give support at 1385 and then close the daily candle at 1395 today price will be moved in 1392 to 1397 my idea it will cross the next bullish price again at 1430 and if fall to 1370 then price may hit the1350 for the next moves of this metal.
      Hello Honeybee,

It is a pleasure to read from your technical analysis content on usdcad market for today. I support your technical trading decision to buy the usdcad.

The USD is gathering more momentum to remain stronger against its currency counterparts as witnessed by the bullish stability in the prce if USD index at 97.50 to 97.55 for today's random levels.

Buy usdcad at 13120 for an average of 50 pips is viable and realistic for today and since you are aiming long term then 1.3300 area is ideal as well. Best of trading luck!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (07-10-2019), Honey Bee (07-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,699 Posts

The GBP / USD pair has fallen for the third day in a row, with the bounce from the mentioned low limited by sellers who are aligned in the price zone 1.2470 / 80, now the area of ​​immediate resistance. The pair is technically oversold, but there is no sign of exhaustion to the downside, as indicators in the daily chart enter oversold territory with a sharp downward

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-10-2019), ForexRider (07-10-2019), Honey Bee (07-11-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,597 Times in 3,214 Posts

Good morning friends hope all are fine and makes good profit in this week,
      Today i will analysis the EURJPY pair it will give bullish moves and touch the resistance price at 122.30 and currently price will be ranging at 121.90 both pairs usdjpy and eurjpy have bullish trend i have idea it will cross over the next resistance will be above the 123.40, it will already fall to the 120.90 now it will try to makes some bullish pullback and if give this price then long term opinion will be 125.00 if give support at 121.30 in short term then reverse moves will be give price at 122.90 in this week.
      Gold price is also climbing and today new resistance price is 1422 daily market chart will give strong opinion at next breaking price of this metal at 1445 for confirmation we need to wait for the price of 1435 or continue moves in bullish price area of 1450.
      Attached Images  

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1945 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,745 Times in 1,958 Posts

Good morning mate,
      EURJPY analyses will be bullish my moving average indicator will give bullish signal in D1 time chart from the current price we can get idea of support at 121.40 and if moved up then price will be hit the 122.80, long term moves of this month is strongly bullish we can take buy order from this price and get easily pips in next moves in bullish moves of 122.90.
      Attached Images  

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Honey Bee (07-12-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), mayo76544 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Unregistered (3)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,150 Times in 6,019 Posts

Today i will analysis the EURJPY pair it will give bullish moves and touch the resistance price at 122.30 and currently price will be ranging at 121.90 both pairs usdjpy and eurjpy have bullish trend i have idea it will cross over the next resistance will be above the 123.40, it will already fall to the 120.90 now it will try to makes some bullish pullback and if give this price then long term opinion will be 125.00 if give support at 121.30 in short term then reverse moves will be give price at 122.90 in this week.
      Gold price is also climbing and today new resistance price is 1422 daily market chart will give strong opinion at next breaking price of this metal at 1445 for confirmation we need to wait for the price of 1435 or continue moves in bullish price area of 1450.
      Good morning Honey Bee my friend,from my technical point of view,i think EURJPY is trying to move down today because i see a down signal on H4 chart and right now it is trying to test breaking down SMA 100 on H1 chart and if it succeed the it will make more down move soon otherwise it will make a pull back first as it is already looks in oversold condition. And about Gold as it is already above SMA 50 and also USD becomes weak so i think we might see Gold to keep moving up today of course we might see some pull back first as in H1 chart already looks in overbought condition.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Honey Bee (07-12-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8370 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,413 Times in 6,675 Posts

The EURJPY may now start to go higher since we can see some bullish development in EURUSD and it may continue beyond 1.1500 resistance. So for EURJPY, I'm also expecting more than 200 pips movement upward which is a good buying opportunity. I'm not sure about the condition ok Tokyo market or JPY because it may also affect the EUR when it comes to cross currency pair. Maybe I'll wait next week for a clear market breakout before trading it again.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Honey Bee (07-12-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2761 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,542 Times in 3,114 Posts

Hello Honey Bee!
      Good Morning, How about your trading mate? I think there is some co relation between the eur and Japanese yen pair so that's why it also moves in the Eur direction, anyhow i think Usd/Jpy will continue it's selling off movement so sold it while gold is looking in the strong bullish rally and this time it is looking that it will brake the previous high point

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-11-2019), Honey Bee (07-12-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,790 Times in 4,036 Posts

Good morning to my dear friend I am happy and fine and I hope you are all fine and you good trading realising you are analysis for eurjpy but i am not agree with you
      Because I see the chart of Euro GP bhai it's make a hammer yesterday in my opinion it's good to fall down now because there is a very setup and I hope it will go to fall down today

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

bocahedan (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Honey Bee (07-12-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,678 Times in 2,637 Posts

Good morning respected forum fellow, mate how are you and where were you and are you ok I see you after a long long time, mate I am happy to see you and your trading journal mate about eurjpy your idea is bullish but mate if I see at trading chart it shows a down signal in daily time mate yesterday candlestick was an inverted hammer and also it was bearish pin bar so with these logic I hope this pair go down.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (07-12-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 415 of 513 ... 410 413 414 415 416 417 420 ...