• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 228 of 329 FirstFirst ... 223 226 227 228 229 230 233 ... LastLast
    Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3283

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mexima11 has a spectacular aura about mexima11 has a spectacular aura about mexima11 has a spectacular aura about mexima11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Good morning friends hope all are fine and have profitable week, yesterday my analysis will be perfect on gbpusd pair market first go to the resistance of 1.2800 and then moved downward to 1.2740 we have a strong opportunity to earn profit from this movement.
      Today D1 candle is just moved in 1.2790 resistance my opinion is it will fall to the support in 1.2700 or low usd will be weaker but it will moved to support area short term resistance will hit the 1.2850 level.
      Gold will again moved to resistance and cover the 1295 area near to the previous resistance of 1299 if break it today then moved to 1320 area in this week best of luck to all my friends.
      Recently GBPUSD match proceeding onward upward however not all that much, in the event that you can see H4 diagram, you can understand this combine presently proceeding onward sideways zone and furthermore this combine currently remaining on top position, on the off chance that this match break 1.2810 dimension once more, it must be go upward generally there are greater plausibility to go descending and I am still on that side, I trust from my tradesI will get some effective benefit.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to mexima11 for this useful post.

chiko (01-11-2019), Honey Bee (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,192 Times in 383 Posts

Good morning friends hope all are fine and have profitable week, yesterday my analysis will be perfect on gbpusd pair market first go to the resistance of 1.2800 and then moved downward to 1.2740 we have a strong opportunity to earn profit from this movement.
      Today D1 candle is just moved in 1.2790 resistance my opinion is it will fall to the support in 1.2700 or low usd will be weaker but it will moved to support area short term resistance will hit the 1.2850 level.
      Gold will again moved to resistance and cover the 1295 area near to the previous resistance of 1299 if break it today then moved to 1320 area in this week best of luck to all my friends.

GPB USD continues to experience resistance and sales pressures around the 1.2816 resistance level, but it is worth mentioning that GPB's pair bounced back from the top 20 moving average line of the Bollinger index.
      Given the technical indicators
      I expect the GPB pair to penetrate the 1.2816 level up to target levels 1.2883 – 1.2950, and this scenario fails if the GBP pair breaks the 1.2690 level down.
      The alternative scenario is to break the GBP-1.2690 level pair down to the levels of 1.2600 – 1.2525.

مركز الخليج
      abomalak trading journal

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to abomalak for this useful post.

chiko (01-11-2019), Honey Bee (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The GBP pair has resumed the downswing trend after being unable to cross the 1.2800 resistance despite yesterday’s news as Brexit news keep pulling the GBP down. On the other side, the 200 MA continues providing support on the D1 around 1.2720. Seems the pair will keep trading between both.

Thanks  

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to cantfoldaces for this useful post.

chiko (01-11-2019), Honey Bee (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019), paulokepaul (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      901 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,179 Times in 1,272 Posts

hi honey bee, how was your trade yesterday, hope you doing a great trade and earn a good amount of profits, as for me i was unable to maximize my trade with gbp-usd as the movement is not as i was predicted, and now the pair is in a side ways condition, so i will probably close my buy position and wait to buy again on the next support area.
      Attached Images    

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix will become famous soon enough kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome dear ,, welcome to mt5 am also new but i think its a right platform for bouns and learning forex ,, and i think its a right way of success in trading we can learn and earn bounss both on this froum

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifalix For This Useful Post:

Honey Bee (01-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,826 Times in 2,337 Posts

Good morning friends hope all are fine today and get more profit on live trading, yesterday i will request for a withdraw of $106 and it will.be on process for this time i am not able to trade in market.
      Today analysis for gbpusd pair is bullish weekly candle will hit the last resistance 1.2810 area and never break the 1.2850 today it will again moved up and the current market opinion is going to hit the 1.2850 or support area is 1.2700.
      Gold is moved slowly this week never again touch the last resistance of 1299 yesterday last hitting area is 1295 and then moved again to 1285 still have no confirmation of the short term trading on gold best of luck and happy weekend friends.
      Attached Images    

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,926 Times in 1,030 Posts

Good morning friends hope all are fine today and get more profit on live trading, yesterday i will request for a withdraw of $106 and it will.be on process for this time i am not able to trade in market.
      Today analysis for gbpusd pair is bullish weekly candle will hit the last resistance 1.2810 area and never break the 1.2850 today it will again moved up and the current market opinion is going to hit the 1.2850 or support area is 1.2700.
      Gold is moved slowly this week never again touch the last resistance of 1299 yesterday last hitting area is 1295 and then moved again to 1285 still have no confirmation of the short term trading on gold best of luck and happy weekend friends.
      Congrats dear sister you will get a big amount this week your analyses and hard working will be strong and this will give more profit in live market, GBPUSD will hit the resistance again in range of 1.2790 in short term this breaking level will confirm our next area in 1.2830 or support will cover the 1.2740 good luck
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

bigearners (01-11-2019), majaher (01-11-2019), MartyFish (01-11-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6210 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,552 Times in 2,837 Posts

wow, great going, mate! congratulations on your successful trades and the eventual withdrawal request. it pays to be hardworking. hopefullyyou will get paid soon so as to continue trading.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Thanks  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

bigearners (01-11-2019), MartyFish (01-11-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019), paulokepaul (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2732 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,736 Times in 1,255 Posts

Congrats, on your withdrawal and I guess it arrives in your account soon. Regarding GBPUSD I think today or sooner it will break out the range that it's been moving lately. Because as we can see GBPUSD is moving in a triangle in H4 timeframe and sooner or later it will break out of it.

Though, I am favoring it to break above and trending to the upside strongly.

GBPUSD H4 :-

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

bigearners (01-11-2019), Omoba9ce (01-11-2019), paulokepaul (01-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1009 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,124 Posts

Baby , how is the day, ? i appreciate your effort and result , it is an encouragement to us . Your analysis is good , i believe that it is in bullish bias targeting above 1.2814 resistance . you should know that as long as it is below 1.2814 and below 55 EMA of daily chart that it has bearish potential.

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

bigearners (01-11-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-11-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 228 of 329 FirstFirst ... 223 226 227 228 229 230 233 ... LastLast