• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 320 323 324 325
    Results 3,241 to 3,244 of 3244

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Yeehaw

enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Good morning friends hope all are fine and makes more pips from live trading,
      My yesterday analysis on GBP is going well market will fall or hit the support area of 1.3181 more then 100 pips moves and we got a good profit, now market is again moved up and the current market price is above the 1.3250 here our idea about next moves it will cover the resistance of 1.3350 and if try to hit new price then last target is 1.3480 and then fall to 1.3220 in this week.
      Gold is moving slow yesterday it will makes a small bullish candle on d1 chart still have no clear idea it will moved up to price 1320 or continue to fall to give support area in 1270 if break the channel of 1312 then trend will be bullish and 1290 price will be give idea of 1270 in next movement of market.

Hello good afternoon Honey Bee, i agree with your analysis of GBP/USD i also see it will make bearish movement after making engulf the last low and make some retrace right now, probably it will going down again engulfing the last low probably until 1.3067
      Attached Images  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to enlight for this useful post.

SweetRose (Today), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,725 Times in 1,004 Posts

Hi friends good evening,
      I will just open the short trade on AUDUSD pair which i will share with my friends using 0.20 lot size buy entry from 0.7100 and take profit zone is 0.7125 and the next one is 0.7160 we can set the stop loss in 0.7075 it will be short term entry, d1 candle is give price in 0.7112 trend of market is bullish we can easily get these pips from market .
      Hi mate.
      You will open 0.20 lot size on AUDUSD pair and it will have a bullish trend great opinion and analyses entry price will be perfect and market will give easily 25 pips as your setting the take profit of 0.7125 it will give the take profit price zone, short term trade will be better and it will be give small profit and loss which we can easily recover in next trade good luck.
      Attached Images  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetRose For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,818 Times in 1,612 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      Hi, Honey Bee, Good Afternoon and Greetings to you mate, You have opened a short? or a Long Trade? Because I see that you have a buy on AUDUSD?

Though, I think you had a typing mistake and looks like you have a buy entry on AUDUSD and I guess you would be very lucky if this trade goes in your way and hits your TP first than your SL.

Because, after seeing your chart, I feel that AUDUSD will retrace or can come down and test that moving average of yours before bouncing back up and in this process I fear that it might take out your SL.

So, I hope you would be monitoring it closely and will take appropriate trading decision if you feel it not going your way but if it does goes your way then you would definitely hit your TP.
      Hello mate how are you hope you are well. I show your aud/usd analysis and I also agree with you because I show it's are try to broke the 0.7100 level where are have a strong resistance I think after broke this level it's will go for next resistance area at 0.7200 level. I show in daily chart it's already makes a good chart pattern so there are more possibility continue go up. We know usd also makes weak which also help it to continue go up. so I hope your analysis will be makes true and you will get good profit from this. Best of good trading.
      Attached Images  

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

IAli is on a distinguished road IAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning friends hope all are fine and makes more pips from live trading,
      My yesterday analysis on GBP is going well market will fall or hit the support area of 1.3181 more then 100 pips moves and we got a good profit, now market is again moved up and the current market price is above the 1.3250 here our idea about next moves it will cover the resistance of 1.3350 and if try to hit new price then last target is 1.3480 and then fall to 1.3220 in this week.
      Gold is moving slow yesterday it will makes a small bullish candle on d1 chart still have no clear idea it will moved up to price 1320 or continue to fall to give support area in 1270 if break the channel of 1312 then trend will be bullish and 1290 price will be give idea of 1270 in next movement of market.

Hi Bro how are you?

I have watched the GBP/USD pair deeply to get the best knowledge and prediction. The result i got that is in my point of view sooner or later it will touch the $1.3500 because it has been failed to break the lower side of 1.2800 so now the turn of upper side so be ready to place the instant aor pending order of Buy GBP/USD. I am also getting ready to place the some trades on this pair because i believe it will soon touch the $1.3500.

Reply to thread
    Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 320 323 324 325