• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 435 of 447 ... 430 433 434 435 436 437 440 ...
    Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4464

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2009 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,337 Times in 1,527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      Good morning friends hope all are fine and makes more pips from live market,
      Currently my 2 trades are running in usdjpy pair with volume size 0.70 market is more then 100 pips from my top trade of 109.58 if market will continue their bullish moves then i will recover these trades with some profit, my analysis if break the channel at resistance 108.90 then price will cover the 109.60 and if give support price area at 108.20 then break the previous support at 107.50 for recovery of some open 0.20 lot size on usdcad buy order and wait for bullish price at 1.3350.
      Gold price is ranging at 1329 price level and yesterday it will start falling from the price at 1338 and give support at 1324 from the current market price we can expect the next resistance at 1340 and then cover the 1355 new resistance price and if break the support at 1322 then short term price is 1310 in this week.
      This is so boring for traders when they stuck in market due to a position. I also experience this many time in my career. You are waiting from long time to close these positions with some profit but unfortunately so far there is nothing good news for you.
      Yesterday it break 108.50 and start rising but unfortunately it failed to hold that momentum for long time. I was expecting test of 109.00 but it didn't even try to touch it and start falling. Once again it is below previous resistance and I don't think without fundamentals we will not see any big movement in this pair. Hope so you will find a reasonable way to close these positions soon and then request for withdraw.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (06-11-2019), FarobesX9 (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), GolGapa (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      385 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,948 Times in 509 Posts

Currently my 2 trades are running in usdjpy pair with volume size 0.70 market is more then 100 pips from my top trade of 109.58 if market will continue their bullish moves then i will recover these trades with some profit, my analysis if break the channel at resistance 108.90 then price will cover the 109.60 and if give support price area at 108.20 then break the previous support at 107.50 for recovery of some open 0.20 lot size on usdcad buy order and wait for bullish price at 1.3350.
      Gold price is ranging at 1329 price level and yesterday it will start falling from the price at 1338 and give support at 1324 from the current market price we can expect the next resistance at 1340 and then cover the 1355 new resistance price and if break the support at 1322 then short term price is 1310 in this week.

Hi honeybee. How are you friend.?
      Your trading is noyt going good, today your analysis looks not good because from my opinion USDJPY price will make down side movement. But you are saying price will make upside movement,
      Because of USD index the price of USDJPY has retraced its price to downside movement and today expecting some more drop today.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-11-2019), Bitcoinvestor (06-11-2019), FarobesX9 (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,692 Times in 1,124 Posts

USDJPY yesterday was sideway movement. and now the price has come down and make daily a strong trending down. then we will focus on looking for the best short positions. has made ​​a new low price, and then seen bouncing, chances are the price will retrace a small. benchmark weekly still pointing up, but buyer dominance has begun to weaken, because the position of the current price is below the weekly . if daily able to make a new low, it will be a weekly trending down. could open a sell position today with a stop loss area is around daily.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), hayzee19 (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019), keepcalm (06-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,355 Times in 304 Posts

Greetings and Good morning to you honeybeee,
      USDJPY should make bearish path today because USD Index will be weaker now. USD Index going down and for it USDJPY price also will make bearish path.
      The pair price will break the major support level and it will go more down. Good luck for your current traders and hope so this week will be much better than others week.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), hayzee19 (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019), keepcalm (06-11-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,789 Times in 3,003 Posts

Good morning mate, right now am beginning to see some prospect for your positions, usd is likely going to get stronger this week, I think we have seen some traces yesterday.
      Though you will still have to exercise some Patience on this particular pair. I just hope it will make a strong move today.
      Gold might actually range for a While, and I think it has a chance to touch 1320 soon.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4605 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,072 Times in 4,508 Posts

The movement on the USDJPY is not really straightforward and as such it is not really clear whether I would be buying it or not until the price breaks away from this area but we were in a strong sell on the higher time frames and on the smaller time frame such as the one hour we have no direction as yes again. We might even start heading bearish again but I will not sell until we have broken below the last lows.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

GolGapa will become famous soon enough GolGapa will become famous soon enough GolGapa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Usd/Jpy moving sideways from last couple of hours but now we can see some volatility. I think it is trying to come out from bearish pressure. At this time it is above 108.50 which is good sign for buyers. I can see that you first position was floating with big loss from many days and second one is also running from couple of days.
      This pair has started bullish momentum but it is not strong enough to give you profit quickly. You need to wait for 109.00 and then good things will start for you.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to GolGapa for this useful post.

Aish (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019), I'm Trader (06-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,246 Times in 614 Posts

When viewed from Usdx the price has reached fibo 423% and a trend reversal has become bullish and it is predicted that prices will continue to rise because previously the price has been oversold and the USD has strengthened again today.

When viewed from the UJ the price has dropped and formed a pattern of compression and the price has been on the breakout level and will break the 100% fibo and will increase towards fibo 161.8% at the price of 108.75

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Aish (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), Honey Bee (06-12-2019), I'm Trader (06-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish is a name known to all Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Honey Bee, good afternoon. How are you dear? I hope you will be doing good.

Dear you are right about Gold. Gold is still making bearish movement and now it is at 1322 and already broke the 1324 support and now maybe it will try to make more downward movement but chances are it will make little bit bullish movement before starting more downward movement this week. I will recommend to stay bearish with this pair until it doesn't give any buy confirmation from here. I don't have any idea about USD/JPY because didn't see that pair for long. Hope so you'll cover your loss soon and you will start making profit.

Have a good day mate!

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aish for this useful post.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4093 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,121 Times in 2,691 Posts

Yesterday i will close my usdjpy trade with few pips profit and now only 1 trade running with 0.50 lot size it will give more then 100 pips loss i want yo recover this trade and find the right entry point and get some pips to close this trade, floating loss is $46 if market will give support today below the 108.30 then i will open 0.70 lot size in bullish yesterday market will give last resistance testing price at 108.80 we can set the bullish trend at the price 109.40 in long term moves of market.
      Gold price is falling yesterday and hit the support below the 1319 and then moves back to opening point at 1327 now if we can focus on trend then price breaking channel is 1345 and support testing point is 1310 for this weekend.
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 435 of 447 ... 430 433 434 435 436 437 440 ...