• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 59 of 84 ... 54 57 58 59 60 61 64 ...

Thread: union12's - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,166 Times in 1,964 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12     
      trade went in loss, now i'm going to follow the recovery pattern of this strategy:

Attachment 79976

i have doubled the position and it looks like i'm doing reverse trade but its trend following for this time. if i lose this again then what's next? i know that as this is huge plan with small strategy.

Attachment 79978

above is the running, doubled size lot. i lose 0.01, this one is 0.02 and double means double risk, but i don't care because i'm still a lose king.
      I think you need to care in order to trade properly and avoid mismanagement of your trading capital, doubling your lot size in an opposite direction in the same pair you incurred loss previously looks more like an act of revenge on the market, this way you might get doubled losses to the previous one you had because you are been aggressive in the market. It would have been better to carefully analyze EU and wait till next week to get more confirmation if the upward move would last long or not.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

balut (07-02-2018), union12 (06-29-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,920 Times in 715 Posts

trade went in loss, now i'm going to follow the recovery pattern of this strategy:

Attachment 79976

i have doubled the position and it looks like i'm doing reverse trade but its trend following for this time. if i lose this again then what's next? i know that as this is huge plan with small strategy.

Attachment 79978

above is the running, doubled size lot. i lose 0.01, this one is 0.02 and double means double risk, but i don't care because i'm still a lose king.
      Do not try to underestimate yourself as you may not get profit for each of your trade so you must have to make changes in your trading strategy so that you will easily recover from your loss so you have done from EUR/USD Trade. I like your strategy to increase risk when you get the loss so that you can recover the loss and make double profit on the loss that you have made. Euro is also correcting from lower levels so we must have to cautious about reversal so that we will not get trapped in the trend of the pair.

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

balut (07-02-2018), union12 (06-30-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1072 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,771 Times in 491 Posts

i believe that price would reverse from there and there is great probability of reversal for it. i also believe that small news can't be traded so i would only focus on interest rates. i still don't need any news power to make my strategy perfect. here it is:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 14
Size:  83.4 KB

its boring but i have to end double up strategy because i'm not so sure about my analysis and even if i would be then still its too risky.

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to union12 For This Useful Post:

balut (07-02-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6897 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,245 Times in 3,706 Posts

i believe that price would reverse from there and there is great probability of reversal for it. i also believe that small news can't be traded so i would only focus on interest rates. i still don't need any news power to make my strategy perfect. here it is:

Attachment 80147

its boring but i have to end double up strategy because i'm not so sure about my analysis and even if i would be then still its too risky.
      According to your chart and indicators it looks like GBPUSD is going down. But since you're using a moderate 0.10 lot size then I guess you'll just be fine even if you close it with a minimal loss. So what's your next plan and what is a double up strategy?

Thanks  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

FlyingShark (07-02-2018), union12 (07-02-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12 has a brilliant future union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1072 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to your chart and indicators it looks like GBPUSD is going down. But since you're using a moderate 0.10 lot size then I guess you'll just be fine even if you close it with a minimal loss. So what's your next plan and what is a double up strategy?
      plan is to practice this until overall positive. i believe that those strategies that gives 70% perfection in any case or high probability strategies could go in equal and opposite side. i'm not saying this without any testing, i have seen it and in past charts i have found that but i can't explain all those events here. so if anyone thinks that i'm wrong then first of all he has to check the probability of MA indicator. there comes a time when trend makes huge gains but there comes other time when sideways makes huge gains. In the end it could be said that 1:1 can take you to 50% side and you can't go above or below that because you know what would happen, but the question is how to make gains in that case?

for double up strategy its like this: 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08 and so on ...... until you win or otherwise you can't double again/death of account. its easy because you can choose what type of martingale strategy you want.

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

taifon (07-03-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1711 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,061 Posts

there comes a time when trend makes huge gains but there comes other time when sideways makes huge gains. In the end it could be said that 1:1 can take you to 50% side and you can't go above or below that because you know what would happen, but the question is how to make gains in that case?
      In this market profit comes from all directions, whether rising or falling or sideways.
      Each moves you can get a profit from them only if you have the ability to anticipate the next based on a successful strategy
      When I return to your deal to buy the GBP, I see through the chart that you rely on the Bollinger Bands only in the entry and I consider this a mistake
      Technical indicators follow the price in its movements and re-draw itself so can be used as help only and not rely on them.

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      1072 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical indicators follow the price in its movements and re-draw itself so can be used as help only and not rely on them.
      you get right point, i won't rely on this alone. i have other plan to suck profit out of market. its all about making a return in the end and that is so simple, every trader is doing same things but the question is why all are not making returns? i know but some never notice that, because it depends on effort.

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to union12 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      1072 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i got profit in GBPUSD buy trade as expected:

Name:  profit.PNG
Views: 17
Size:  10.2 KB

now the running lot is here:

Name:  trade.PNG
Views: 17
Size:  54.9 KB

it is not for conform profit, i would wait and use probability until i get above my previous profit.

Thanks  

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-03-2018), Omoba9ce (07-03-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-04-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2098 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,725 Times in 1,844 Posts

i got profit in GBPUSD buy trade as expected:

Attachment 80267

now the running lot is here:

Attachment 80268

it is not for conform profit, i would wait and use probability until i get above my previous profit.
      Hi , I see that your running trade is a sell on Gu. Right now on my charts, GU is at neutral point, pivot. And so no much trading but if I'm to predict, I will predict this pair moving upwards for the remainder of the week because since yesterday, all the GBP news has printed green which shows improving economic conditions. However, anything can happen in the markets so we have to be on alert.

Thanks  

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-04-2018), union12 (07-04-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      1072 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi , I see that your running trade is a sell on Gu. Right now on my charts, GU is at neutral point, pivot. And so no much trading but if I'm to predict, I will predict this pair moving upwards for the remainder of the week because since yesterday, all the GBP news has printed green which shows improving economic conditions. However, anything can happen in the markets so we have to be on alert.
      the effect of high impact news except big events do not last long. i ignore these news because they are unpredictable and their effect last only for less than an hour. For GU i still believe that its a long term down trend which if reversed then i would try in next trade, then next and so on until i have it.

Thanks  

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-04-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 59 of 84 ... 54 57 58 59 60 61 64 ...