• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 206 of 232 FirstFirst ... 201 204 205 206 207 208 211 ... LastLast
    Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2314

Thread: 786pk's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,976 Times in 1,306 Posts

Default Re: GU H1 BULLISH STRUCTURE CONFIRMATION!

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi traders

I wanna share with you GU trading signal. GU made RETRACEMENT on yesterday at FIBO 38 Level and saw a BUYING Opportunity at that point so I placed a buy order which is triggered yesterday. According to my Technical analysis, GU hit the 1.29000 in the coming week because this is trend-friendly trade so patience is required for profits
      Hi friend good morning , right analysis posted using Fibonacci and you are also right this is trend friendly setup which may required patience but I hope due to weekend you may be able to gain your result soon by today or next week. Best of luck for trade.

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (01-11-2019), AAA69 (01-11-2019), AbbyDon (01-12-2019), Unregistered (6), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

AAA69 is on a distinguished road AAA69's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi traders

I wanna share with you GU trading signal. GU made RETRACEMENT on yesterday at FIBO 38 Level and saw a BUYING Opportunity at that point so I placed a buy order which is triggered yesterday. According to my Technical analysis, GU hit the 1.29000 in the coming week because this is trend-friendly trade so patience is required for profits
      good analysis on gbp/usd. the bullish move is established on both eur/ud and gbp/usd pairs. the price could increase up to 200 pips. any drops in these pairs should be seen as mere retracements.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to AAA69 for this useful post.

786pk (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,264 Times in 1,984 Posts

Hi traders

I also think gbpusd will moved up on the coming week, but we should still have to be very careful with this pair we can afford to underrate it movement.
      As a matter of fact it could even hit that price today, but Let's see what will happen, but it seems like usd weakness is not affecting pound at all, it should have been flying higher.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

786pk (01-11-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1005 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,122 Posts

Hi traders

Yes, your analysis is good and sound, the pair is actually making bullish move after falling to 1.27200. I believe that it will break 1.2814 resistant and move upto 1.2900. However it worth mention that it is still below 55 EMA daily chart which has been a strong resistance to it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

786pk (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,038 Times in 1,582 Posts

Hi traders

Hello dear, good evening I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week your last trades are really going in big profit and this trade is also looking in uptrend move. Because, now gbpusd is traded at 1.2850 level which is 100 pips profit in your account. Good Luck my dear keep it up and share your precious technical analysis to help other traders have a nice day.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

786pk (01-11-2019), paulokepaul (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,033 Times in 403 Posts

well once again you did very good analysis on gbp usd and you are right about that GBP usd is under bullish trend and after news data gbp usd is going up very fast like rocket and almost hit 100 green pips and im SAd because i have missed the Chance because i don't have balance for trade and today is the bonus day so i think maybe there is a chance for me to open trade on GBP usd
      until then good luck and be careful.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to leone For This Useful Post:

786pk (01-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1005 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      Hello dear, good evening I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week your last trades are really going in big profit and this trade is also looking in uptrend move. Because, now gbpusd is traded at 1.2850 level which is 100 pips profit in your account. Good Luck my dear keep it up and share your precious technical analysis to help other traders have a nice day.
      Woo, the guy is very lucky to have order in this pair that got favouble news. I do expect the pair to move above 1.2814 but not so fast like that. However, we may have pull back before another bullish due to macd bearish divergence in 4hr chart.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

786pk (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2413 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,682 Times in 1,539 Posts

Thumbs up CL VSA CONFIRMATION!

Hi traders

I wanna share with you CL 4th Trading signal.I sell CL again from the near top because on Higher time frames CL shows HIDDEN BEARISH DIVERGENCE indication and yesterday daily candle is DOZI one and today CL looks to make a SHOOTING STAR candlestick pattern so now at least 300 to 400 drop of CL pair is Expected

My GU analysis becomes TRUE Trading Signal is shared Early in the Morning:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12977520
      Attached Images  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

AbbyDon (01-12-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), shahidmehmopd (01-11-2019), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,541 Times in 644 Posts

Default Re: 786pk's - Trading journal

You have take a good decision in placing another sell order from the top because all the technicals are telling that Oil is due for a pullback because it is in a bullish trend for almost 1000 pips so it should retrace to at least 38.2 Fibonacci level, also I would suggest you to place another pending order at 54-54.5 level because there are only 2 stops for Oil to reverse, 1 is the current market price and the other is from the top zone market in the below chart, I wish you good luck.
      Attached Images  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidmehmood For This Useful Post:

786pk (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2413 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,682 Times in 1,539 Posts

Thumbs up GC TRADE RESULT!

Hi traders

I wanna share with you my GC trading result. I shared my GC trading signal a few days ago and now it moves according to the plan. I close my trade manually because Friday is the closing day and don't want to take any risk on POUND.

Zahid Mehmood thanks for your positive review about my CL Trading Signal because CL creates a lot of confusion this week but your analysis also Support mine so hope for the best!

My CL and GU Trading Signals are shared below with Technical and Fundamental analysis:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12978066
      Attached Images  

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

AbbyDon (01-12-2019), shahidmehmopd (01-11-2019), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 206 of 232 FirstFirst ... 201 204 205 206 207 208 211 ... LastLast